Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary (8117 Views)

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Won 18million With Pay After Then Won Another 49m, You Can Become A Millionaire / Chelsea Are Set To Clinch The £18million Signing Of Olivier Giroud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Itsmedozie: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2018
lynx200:

Hi op,

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I'm into forex trading and do dabble into football betting once in a while so let me give you some tips. What makes top betters survive in this business is money management. That is when you get some money, you don't go all in with it.

In forex trading we trade a percentage of our money roll so that if we lose we can live to fight another day. I was aghast seeing that you put in all your whole 10000 investment into a game. Though you won, it reinforced bad habits which made you lose big time in the next games. Trust me, I have done similar in forex trading and crashed many accounts.

What I will advice you to do is to bet no more than 20% of your bank roll on one game. If you lose, you still have 80% left but you make sure it's only 20% of that (in this case 16%) that you bet with. If you win then you can increase your percentage (20% of 120% which is 24%)

Then follow the advice given by some of the guys here. Don't just go in with a gambling mentality, research your games. For away games bet only 'win or draw' for your favored teams because football is highly unpredictable. Then if possible don't go for high odds, like those above 2.5. Stick to odds lower than those as they have more chances of winning. Then forget about trying to 'hammar' in this business i.e. winning 5 million with N5000. Most times it never works (Trust me, this is what I tried doing in my forex trading business and failed miserably at). Just concentrate on increasing your bankroll consistently

The main thing in this thing is being consistent and being prudent with money management. That's what separates those who make a living from football betting and the average gambler. Wishing you luck with your goal
20% of bankroll .... won't advise that
so if u loose five times in a roll ur bankroll has exhausted ....
I know you will say u can't loose 5 times in a roll
but trust me as good as i am in the market i base on i have lost 7times on a roll but my bankroll was still blooming
i advise 5% of your bankroll
dont allow greed to drive you
#myopinion

2 Likes

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Tony142: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Itsmedozie:

win draw win market
a win required only a goal from one team
for example let me use ATM although I don't go for such small odds
People played them over2.5
others played handicap
some over 1.5
but the game ended 1:0 in favour of ATM
even when Liverpool played Brighton same tin
in reality all teams just want to win not to score goals
so goals market is quite more tricky than win draw win market
tip: when predicting win draw win market just assume its tennis and nothing like a draw exist
it will help u mentally to predict more effectively #myopinion

Nice1, i will try it out this weekend, nice strategies, tho i have been using No red card market 4 some time now sha

#MoreGreensFallOnUs

2 Likes

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lokomotiv Moscow h/d √
Ajax home√
Juventus home√
inter home√
Augsburg h/d√
Alashkert FC home√
FC Kitzbuehel home√
KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk home√
club Brugge bts√
FK Podrinje h/d√
Rudar Prijedor h/d√
FC Tsarsko Selo Sofia home√
NK Lokomotiva home√
Dinamo Zagreb B home√
Apollon Limassol home×
Jammerbugt FC home√
Stourbridge home√
Royston Town home×
Barwell FC home×
Dorking Wanderers home√
Tonbridge Angels home√
Port Vale home×
Beaconsfield Town home×
Coventry City home/draw√
Basford United home√
Kidderminster home×

Blyth Spartans home×
Tiverton home√
Beaconsfield Town home×
Olympique Lyonnais home×
Guingamp h/d
Lens home×
Troyes home/draw√
Strasbourg homex
Holstein Kiel homex
Saburtalo home√
Puskas FC Academy home√
Ujpest home√
Mohun Bagan home×
Maccabi Tel Aviv home√
Pro Vercelli home/draw√
Jong Sparta Rotterdam home√
Legia Warszawa home√

select any 9 games and win.

My 9 Pick

Ujpest home

Legia Warszawa home

Saburtalo home

Puskas FC Academy home

Port Vale home

Dinamo Zagreb B home

Mohun Bagan home

Lens home

Apollon Limassol home

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Central Cordoba de Rosario
NK NEA Salamina Famagusta
FC Slovan Liberec
Brno U21
Trinec U21 o1.5
Pribram U21 bts
Bohemians 1905 U21
Ipswich U23
QPR U23
Burnley U23
FK Anzi Makhackala
Genclerbirligi
Bolton U23
Rio Ave
Jong Zwolle
Jong Willem II
Jong Waalwijk
Jong Sittard
Jong NAC Breda
Jong Heerenveen o1.5
Suriname U20
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines U20
Antigua and Barbuda U20 fair
Gaz Metan Medias a/d u1.5ht
Ostersunds a/d
Elfsborg
Djurgarden a/d
Varbergs bts
GAIS o1.5
Goztepe

Den Bosch bts
Zejtun Corinthians a/d
Zebbug
Osijek11 Home
Arsenal De Sarandi Home

Select any 9 and win
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
4koff:
Lokomotiv Moscow h/d √
Ajax home√
Juventus home√
inter home√
Augsburg h/d√
Alashkert FC home√
FC Kitzbuehel home√
KFCO Beerschot-Wilrijk home√
club Brugge bts√
FK Podrinje h/d√
Rudar Prijedor h/d√
FC Tsarsko Selo Sofia home√
NK Lokomotiva home√
Dinamo Zagreb B home√
Apollon Limassol home×
Jammerbugt FC home√
Stourbridge home√
Royston Town home×
Barwell FC home×
Dorking Wanderers home√
Tonbridge Angels home√
Port Vale home×
Beaconsfield Town home×
Coventry City home/draw√
Basford United home√
Kidderminster home×

Blyth Spartans home×
Tiverton home√
Beaconsfield Town home×
Olympique Lyonnais home×
Guingamp h/d
Lens home×
Troyes home/draw√
Strasbourg homex
Holstein Kiel homex
Saburtalo home√
Puskas FC Academy home√
Ujpest home√
Mohun Bagan home×
Maccabi Tel Aviv home√
Pro Vercelli home/draw√
Jong Sparta Rotterdam home√
Legia Warszawa home√

select any 9 games and win.

My 9 Pick

Ujpest home

Legia Warszawa home

Saburtalo home

Puskas FC Academy home

Port Vale home

Dinamo Zagreb B home

Mohun Bagan home

Lens home

Apollon Limassol home

Selection is the Problem. Tell me which prediction site will do better than I have done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by nwakibie3(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gtwsports:
Going all in with your bankroll will not get you anywhere in betting.
Anyways am a football trader and making a living off it.. the idea of trading is to make profit no matter the outcome of the match. you can check my IG and twitter page at gtwsports to see trading results

bro can i have ur contact?

we need to work together.

i hv some ideas in betting
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by nwakibie3(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Babanlagenius:
How I survive in this Buhari era

Have a strategy that works well for you

If it fails, never stop using that same strategy. It’s a normal thing to fail and not repeat what you did at first but...

It is not normal when you don’t repeat that strategy after you fail.

I use foreign website to stake atleast 5usd daily. That is like N5 in my eyes which gives me enough confidence to stake. Soon I will be staking 100usd daily.

bro can i still fund with naira with this bookie?
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Babanlagenius: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
nwakibie3:

bro can i still fund with naira with this bookie?
Yes sure
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by nwakibie3(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Babanlagenius:

Yes sure

bro, i made a deposit of 500 naira on the account but it was rejected. how do i go about it please?
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Gtwsports(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
nwakibie3:

bro can i have ur contact?

we need to work together.

i hv some ideas in betting

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Tony142: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
lynx200:

Hi op,

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time. I'm into forex trading and do dabble into football betting once in a while so let me give you some tips. What makes top betters survive in this business is money management. That is when you get some money, you don't go all in with it.

In forex trading we trade a percentage of our money roll so that if we lose we can live to fight another day. I was aghast seeing that you put in all your whole 10000 investment into a game. Though you won, it reinforced bad habits which made you lose big time in the next games. Trust me, I have done similar in forex trading and crashed many accounts.

What I will advice you to do is to bet no more than 20% of your bank roll on one game. If you lose, you still have 80% left but you make sure it's only 20% of that (in this case 16%) that you bet with. If you win then you can increase your percentage (20% of 120% which is 24%)

Then follow the advice given by some of the guys here. Don't just go in with a gambling mentality, research your games. For away games bet only 'win or draw' for your favored teams because football is highly unpredictable. Then if possible don't go for high odds, like those above 2.5. Stick to odds lower than those as they have more chances of winning. Then forget about trying to 'hammar' in this business i.e. winning 5 million with N5000. Most times it never works (Trust me, this is what I tried doing in my forex trading business and failed miserably at). Just concentrate on increasing your bankroll consistently

The main thing in this thing is being consistent and being prudent with money management. That's what separates those who make a living from football betting and the average gambler. Wishing you luck with your goal

boss pls can u teach me about forex trading? I will like to do the business, pls how much can i earn from it in a month?

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by 4koff: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2018
*Chelsea home
*Ajax home
Salzburg home
Melbourne City h/d
*Shakhtyor Soligorsk home
Club Brugge KV over 1.5 ft
Palmeiras home
*Ludogorets home
*D. Zagreb home
Anorthosis h/d
Plzen home
Sonderjyske bts
Hradec Kralove U21 home
Midtjylland a/d
*Brondby home
Horsens bts
Macara h/d
*El Masry home
Shkendija a/d
Rabotnicki h/d
*Paris Saint-Germain away
Eintracht Frankfurt h/d
Spartak M. Youth Spartak M. Youth bts
*Lyon W home
TSV Buchholz 08 h/d
ASC 09 Dortmund h/d
*Wolfsburg W win
Bayern Munich W away
Potsdam W away
MOL Vidi home/draw
Kerkyra h/d
*Budaorsi SC home
Gyirmot home
Sorkhpooshan Pakdasht h/d

Turris home
Bari home
ASD Pineto home
Recanatese home
Latte Dolce home
Prishtina home
Fola Esch home
Racing FC Union Luxembourg home
*Dudelange home
Shkendija a/d
Rosenborg home/draw
Radomiak Radom h/d
Rakow Czestochowa a/d
Stal Mielec home
Vizela home
Gil Vicente home
Pacos de Ferreira h/d
Al-Duhail SC a/d
Rangers away
*FK Crvena Zvezda home
*Servette home
*Shakhtar Donetsk home
Universitatea Craiova home
FC FCSB home
Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by lynx200(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2019
Tony142:

boss pls can u teach me about forex trading? I will like to do the business, pls how much can i earn from it in a month?

It's not about how much you can earn, it's about mastering the art of trading currencies. I don't do trainings unfortunately but I will advise that you check out www.babypips.com to get the basics of forex trading. For getting a forex mentor, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4934787/forex-trade-alerts-season-19/14 Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: On The Road From 10K To 18million... Documentary by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2019
When I was starting this thread, I believed so much that I will achieve the goals little did I know that I was going to put myself in a big mess.
Actually football betting is a game of luck and fortune. Bear in mind that you are not going to win all the time just like Barcelona never wins all the time. There's no way you will guarantee even 70% success especially with this type of strategy.

With this being said I have abandoned the goal cos I lost quite a fortune in the process.

if you're going to embark on this kind of strategy bear in mind that the chances of making it successfully is quite minimal.
Put the same energy in something productive that will bring you real cash no matter how little.
I still play bet at one time or the other but not this strategy. I just accumulate games and stake 200.
Bet responsibly.

Thread Closed!!!
semid4lyfe , honeric01

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race / Real Madrid Coach, Zinedine Zidane Tests Positive For COVID-19 / When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.