Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fresh Clean Tasty Oron Crayfish! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Clean Tasty Oron Crayfish! (540 Views)

Clean Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bag Of 30 Custard Buckets Available / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish can still be bought / Buying Of Oron Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Clean Tasty Oron Crayfish! by Kachie247(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Oron Crayfish is arguably one of the best nationwide. It's clean (dust free) and very tasty.
We can supply to you anywhere in the country at very competitive rates.

Place your orders now

Onyekachi
I'm also on whatsapp as well.

Re: Fresh Clean Tasty Oron Crayfish! by Kachie247(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pictures

Re: Fresh Clean Tasty Oron Crayfish! by Kachie247(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Keep the orders coming! smiley Thank you for your patronage. If you haven't placed an order yet but you intend to do so.. please kindly get in touch before Sunday. Would be going to make more purchases and restock for the week. Please remember your payment confirms your order. Unfortunately we don't offer payment on delivery Try us and you won't regret it. Thank you!
Kachie247:
Oron Crayfish is arguably one of the best nationwide. It's clean (dust free) and very tasty.
We can supply to you anywhere in the country at very competitive rates.

Place your orders now

Onyekachi
I'm also on whatsapp as well.
Re: Fresh Clean Tasty Oron Crayfish! by uboma(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2018
You are a newly registered member here.

Can one trust you with his/her money?

We have had persons who defrauded others on this forum for similar business deals.

This forum needs to be sanitized.
Re: Fresh Clean Tasty Oron Crayfish! by Kachie247(m): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Hello good evening.
Yes you can. You can check out my page on IG @rossilfoods.
We're in the process of finalizing CAC registration as well. Thanks
uboma:
You are a newly registered member here.

Can one trust you with his/her money?

We have had persons who defrauded others on this forum for similar business deals.

This forum needs to be sanitized.

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Beans Butter Urgently Needed For Export / I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. / FARMERS MARKET NAIJA GOES LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.