Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) (26349 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Edithfavourite: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Chidiogo Akunyili, the daughter of late Dora Akunyili, and her Canadian husband Andrew Parr held another wedding abroad months after their Nigerian wedding.

The couple who had their traditional wedding and white wedding in Agulu, Anambra, Nigeria, in June, had another wedding at the scenic Bark Lake Leadership Centre in Canada.
The ceremony was an intimate affair organised outdoors in a setting that looked like an ancient Igbo village square meeting. There was a fire in the middle while wedding guests sat around it. The bride and groom walked in to a melodious Igbo love song reminiscent of the types sung in Nollywood movies.

The couple went around to greet their guests and the high point was watching the bride's father hug her, wipe her face with a handkerchief then hug her again.
The minister also joked about the fact that the couple have had a couple of other weddings.
He said to the amusement of wedding guests:
There's just no stopping these two from getting hitched, hitched, and hitched

Sharing photos from the ceremony, Chidiogo wrote:
I will follow you until the end of time.
She added:
Full circle #chidandrew #??

Video

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/chidiog-akunyili-weds-her-oyinbo-husband-in-canada/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Airforce01(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2018
This kind wedding get as e be

Congrats sha

3 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Edithfavourite: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by homeboy205: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Weeding??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
I'm so glad I'm an African Afonja. There's nothing modest about me or how I do things.

Only my agbada sef don clear road.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
black is beautiful !!

5 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:
This kind wedding get as e be

Congrats sha
I dey tell you. She's holding a single sunflower. Oyinbo people sha.

3 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by FYB(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
The guy z cool. Iv met him before

Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by hisgrace090: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2018
See how simple a wedding reception is.

In fact oyibo knows how to commonize things.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by fashionbabe: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
okay
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by falcon01: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
I dont know why anytime I see a white man and a black woman, slavery just comes to mind it's kinda weird.
I prefer seeing a black man with a white woman

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
HML
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by ModsareChevres: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
How many times?
Congrats all the same!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by toprealman: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Simple! Average Nigerian will tax you for his wedding, bill you for his child dedication.....burial sef na die!

6 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by nanauju(f): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Congrats girl
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by baby124: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
This must be the 10th ceremony.

4 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by KanwuliaMama: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
This wan na goodbye to Nigeria!
Do you blame her? grin
Her mama quench fighting for Nigeria.
Useless sacrifice for the WORSE! cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by planetx: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
The girl ugly no be small.

4 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Congratulations! Expected of Chidiogo the simplicity...Where's her sister Ndjideka in all of this?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Kinggnicole(f): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
falcon01:
I dont know why anytime I see a white man and a black woman, slavery just comes to mind it's kinda weird.

*facepalms*

Where's the logic? Where? cry

7 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Congratulations! Expected of Chidiogo the simplicity...Where's her sister Ndjideka in all of this?

Ndjideka okeke ?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by candelahria(f): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
planetx:
Is it because she's not light-skinned? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by jojo1415: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Igbo Amaka........Afonjas rite now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cyriloha:

Ndjideka okeke ?
Ndjideka Akunyili...elder Sister
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by cabilla(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
falcon01:
u be slave abi

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
this wedding wey get. season 1, 2, 3......so.....hmmmm
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by zubby29(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
planetx:
mumu like u no dey, bcoz she no wear wig and makeup

4 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by cabilla(m): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
planetx:
ONYE ARA

4 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Ndjideka Akunyili...elder Sister

Well if that one no blac too much I go marry am
Hope you will support me ?..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Arraigned For Assault / David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.