Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Stylus Pen For HP Envy 360. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stylus Pen For HP Envy 360. (419 Views)

Can You Believe This Was Actually Drawn With Stylus Pen? / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stylus Pen For HP Envy 360. by Nuclearact: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good day to you all. Please where can I get pen for my touch screen HP envy 360.
Re: Stylus Pen For HP Envy 360. by noboyboy: 3:47am On Jan 23, 2019
Nuclearact:
Good day to you all. Please where can I get pen for my touch screen HP envy 360.

I have same kind of system too and was looking for pen.
I've bought a wrong one before I noticed the one I bought was meant for Elitebook touch screen PCs

Here's the one compatible with Envy. https://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pen.
Here's the link to Eltebooks active stylus pen, the one I bought and is available for sale. e-mail at sunmiccrown|at|gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

sold / Plz, How Can I Use My Phone To Make Money??? / LG’s Transparent Foldable Smartphone Seems Too Good To Be True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.