Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (53137 Views)

VP Shettima And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Show Dancing Skills In Vienna (Video) / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by luckysmills: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
We need fresh air.

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Hier(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
PDP and APC would eventually become history, anyway, 2019 still belongs to them, while other revolutionary parties do all they can to put them where they belong, they actually belong no where, extinction
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by mabaz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
To be blunt, they will still lose
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by koolgee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by lonelydora: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
[s][/s]
You are from west what is your business Are Igbos complaining, or you just want to play your divide and rule game

He's a Buharist!
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by YoungLionken(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
No, it should be Atiku and Ben Bruce, that man got brains you know
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Rilwayne001: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is not forthcoming.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Gaddafih001(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Klinee post=71897835]My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.
I live with them and I know what am saying.

Remember it was there son Kaduna Nzeogwu that started issues that brought about the civil war...
Whether they like us or not,face your front cuz we no dey complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by ChroniclesNg(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:
Nigerians have taken the Atiku campaign to the next level by designing a political campaign poster and even picking a VP candidate fo him.

See the shocking thing Atiku did below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by engrjacuzzi: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
if only Akpabio humbled himself, we would have been talking of Atiku/Akpabio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Itzurboi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.
I live with them and I know what am saying.
So you have lived with them all. Right?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by JuanDeDios: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:
Nigerians have taken the Atiku campaign to the next level by designing a political campaign poster and even picking a VP candidate fo him..
Not bad. Although I'd have preferred the no-nonsense Ezekwesili to an Okonjo-Iweala for Veep.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Melison(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
This woman is too ugly to be a vice president.
If na by fine dem dey take be president OBJ for no near abuja talk more of aso rock him for be shoe cobbler so will uuu

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by blackpanda: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:

Is she not South South of igbo extraction?

Igbo speaking by the way?

I thought igbo is south east, not south south
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by arabbunkum: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku will not pick her.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by engrsyer(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!
she is from Abia state got married to Delta man. The Nigerian constitution permits her of such right
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by bezimo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku should run with a competent Yoruba man and the nail in the final coffin for APC will be entered.
SS,SE, part of SW and All middle belt will vote for them..the North will divide the vote between Buhari and Atiku.. let me see the rigging machinary that will be performed to help APC out.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by QuestionMark910: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
She is not from Abia she is Delta woman

And so? What is more important to you where she comes from or how we can put an end to the suffering, the poverty and the herdsmen killing that this government has brought upon us?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by EgusiShankly: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!
you only seeking for coonfusion.....

it won't happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by belva5: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
welcome development
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sage101: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
The MISSION is to REMOVE BUHARI even if it means ATIKU AND SANUSI not about SW or SE VP

GET that into YOUR BRAIN

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by michoim(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Biafrans NOT Nigerians
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by GOFRONT(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Her husband is from Taraba state grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by meolaniyi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
I know Igbo people will accept her because she has never denied being Igbo.
They will not accept any Igbo speaking candidate of Ikwere, Ndokwa, Agbor.

This Lady will be accepted by Igbos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Icon4s(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

Oga Igbo bu ofu. Whether SE or SS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Reference(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
She has no political experience and with her close links to the immediate past government, the unecessary baggage will prove more of an anchor to the ballot. That is why I prefer Peter Obi. He's young and so a potential presidential candidate himself, a technocrat, has campaigned and won an election and has a solid track record without the attendant baggage of corruption you can never seem to dissociate from Atiku himself....and of course he is from the core east and a politically dynamic state in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sorry1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Afonjas will tell us 1001 reasons why atiku should pick a yoruba man... These people are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by uthlaw: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Mr man,I'm from South West, forget this your story,anyhow,anyway Nigeria will move forward we should support it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Fianze93(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:

I thought igbo is south east, not south south

Igbos are aborigines beyond SOUTH-EAST

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Lordofthewest(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chai..see igbo desperation, atiku never even choose them don already help am.So the biafuro noise was all about politics all this time, whenever politics no favor them they shout biafuro whenever their person is in power they shout up Nigeria.spit on their flatheadss, bloody two-faced mongrels

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by engrsyer(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
arabbunkum:
Atiku will not pick her.
they've streamline the VP slot to Abia and Ebonyi states. So who else if not she?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Icon4s(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Reference:
She has no political experience and with her close links to the immediate past government, the unecessary baggage will prove more of an anchor to the ballot. That is why I prefer Peter Obi. He's a technocrat, has campaigned and won an election and has a solid track record without the attendant baggage of corruption you can never seem to dissociate from Atiku himself.

Which political experience did Osinbade have before 2015?

Peter Obi is too much for a VP candidature. He should align well and go for Presidency. VPs don't do much.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki / El-Rufai Registers His Son In A Public School In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.