Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (53134 Views)

VP Shettima And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Show Dancing Skills In Vienna (Video) / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by lastempero: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rstc:

Bullshitt.

A major ethnic group has not been in power for 60 years and you think that is fair?
It is not even for a lack of proper Candidates, it is just because of politics.

And now, that it is our turn since we worked for it, you think it would be fair to give it to someone else?

BTW, How exactly are you going to build your seaport if you can't get your people in the right places to force the issue.?

Look at the way buhari is building his enclave. You think a foreigner would be that passionate.?

Tinubu is fixing his people in high places. You think he doesn't know what he is doing.?

Igbos have no head for politics. Keep proving them right.

The question I want you to ask yourself is Wether the ones that have been in power all these years are they better than the igbos in all ramifications and the answer is hell no. Poverty and illiteracy still pillage the north,that is to let you know that been the president is not really the problem.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by gurnam: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Enugupikin:

same way you guys made buhari project your personal project...we are entitled to support whom we deem fit just like you...now you guys even hate Atiku so why demand for his vp slot?
what i actually found out is that you guys truly know buhari has failed but you guys just wanna save face ..stick to you APC...Igbos are for a refined Nigeria were every citizen matters

Ok igbos will make Atiku President like they made GEJ returned
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Rstc: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
lastempero:

The question I want you to ask yourself is Wether the ones that have been in power all these years are they better than the igbos in all ramifications and the answer is hell no. Poverty and illiteracy still pillage the north,that is to let you know that been the president is not really the problem.
Mr man, they are better off. Maybe not as a people but as regions.

The north is massively investing Nigeria wealth in roads, poverty alleviation and oil exploration.

The south west is building a second sea port and a Lagos -ibadan rail.

The south west and the North have the highest budget allocated by the federal government.

Kano state alone has a bigger federal budgetary allocation for infrastructure than the entire east.

If you think it came by chance, then you are deluded.

If you give your birthright to undeserving strangers, I would be here to remind you when you start complaining of terrible roads.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by laraemi(f): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Penultimately, I want to specially thank Seun the founder of Nairaland!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
congrat on your new achievement.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by dazzlingd(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Adadioranma79:
You no get problem at all dear

Thank you jare. You will prosper.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Adadioranma79(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol, amen dear. And you too

dazzlingd:

Thank you jare. You will prosper.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Enugupikin: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
gurnam:

Ok igbos will make Atiku President like they made GEJ returned
ATIKU is from the north and a majority and should not be compared with GEJ...I believe u already know atiku is gonna win
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by able20(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
globemoney:

Okonjo Iweala is married to an Osun man?
I hope not related to Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Carlyscales: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:

Is she not South South of igbo extraction?

Igbo speaking by the way?
She's from Delta married to an Abia man

So she can effectively represent both or any of the regions constitutionally n morally
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by omoregea: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:
Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!

first to comment , For the very first time in 2yrs, I'm in tears right now, Never knew i could make it this far.... I want to thank my Parents Mr and Mrs Ukeje for always believing in me.

I want to thank my Girlfriend Queen Who always told me i could achieve anything i set my mind to!

Years ago My maths teacher said i would amount to nothing , HERE I AM TODAY BEING FTC ON THE GREATEST AND FOREMOST NEWS FORUM IN THE WORLD!

Lastly I want to thank My Nairaland Role models i always look forward to reading your comments, MYND44, SARRKI, BUTTERFLYO, HUNGERBAD, NWGENEKWU, CLIMARIN, AS ANNOYING AS I FIND YOU MOST TIMES I STILL NEED TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR YOU SEEM INTELLIGENT COMMONWEALTH!

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

People like you are the problem of Nigeria. instead of focusing on competent and leaders that will deliver irrespective of tribe and religion you are still rooted to tribe and this nonse regional thing.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by ContentedK: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=KingKingKing post=71897204]Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre!
Which one is south south again... Tueeh!!, did you geography class atall?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by ContentedK: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=KingKingKing post=71897204]Before u say anything further remember Okonjo is from Delta state SS, If this comes through then the South East are once again Schemed out of things at the centre![quote]
Which one is south south again... Tueeh!!, did you attend geography classes at all?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Henri8: 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
Your maths teacher was kinda right sha.
In a way o.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by HungerBAD: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

Thanks for the mention as I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by babadee1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
It won't be Okonjo-Iweala. She's too busy doing much bigger things than to come and become the VP of Nigeria. A less powerful position than the ones she holds now internationally.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sarrki(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

You are a patriot

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by AskProf: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

No wonder!!!

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
AskProf:

No wonder!!!

Shut up
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by lastempero: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rstc:

Mr man, they are better off. Maybe not as a people but as regions.

The north is massively investing Nigeria wealth in roads, poverty alleviation and oil exploration.

The south west is building a second sea port and a Lagos -ibadan rail.

The south west and the North have the highest budget allocated by the federal government.

Kano state alone has a bigger federal budgetary allocation for infrastructure than the entire east.

If you think it came by chance, then you are deluded.

If you give your birthright to undeserving strangers, I would be here to remind you when you start complaining of terrible roads.

Mr man go and sleep and keep living in self denial also keep waiting for igbos presidency.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by EvangelistNdudi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Klinee:
My friend it's better you align with Hausa person as a South Easterners than Delta Igbo person, those guys are not Igbo and the worst part of it, they don't wish well for South Easterners.
I live with them and I know what am saying.
May God forgive your soul with this your comment, i am an Igbo man from Delta
once again may God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
go the distance boy...An hero's strength doesn't count on his battles but his heart..One day u will be a Mod here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by 0monnak0da: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
She no do NYSC
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
sorry1:
Afonjas will tell us 1001 reasons why atiku should pick a yoruba man... These people are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria shocked
stop saying rubbishh,not all Yoruba are supportive of the lifeless one.
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Agugbadin: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE

Mrs Ngozi Iweala is an Igbo woman and a South Eastern by marriage, please do not bring division and discrimination. Fred Ajudua's wife is a Rivers state woman but a law maker in Delta state, that is the way to go
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by hypazmedia: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:

Is she not South South of igbo extraction?

Igbo speaking by the way?

Okonjo-Iweala is married to an Igbo man from Abia State so wetin una dey talk sef
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by bendike: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
This woman is too ugly to be a vice president.
Show us your mama picture tongue
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Agugbadin: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
Dr. Iweala is the daughter of prof. Chukwuma Okonjo the Obi of Ogwanri ukwu and a direct descendant of the priest of Nri named Odigbo, who founded the town. The father's middle name is Aninri or Aninshi meaning the land of Nri in the present Anambra state.

Ngozi has represented Abia state in all her apppontments in Nigeria given that her husband, Dr Iweala is from Abia state.

Therefore, South East would be glad as they would be for any candidate from the east to see her emerge as a Vp candidate. She is a full blooded Igbo as a person from Delta state as well.

Thank you for excellent analysis and good thinking, that is way we should go
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by kulekaa(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingKingKing:

MUMMY I MADE IT, YIPEE
honestly u are funny
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Klinee: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
EvangelistNdudi:
May God forgive your soul with this your comment, i am an Igbo man from Delta
once again may God forgive you.
Shut up there!
What are you saying?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by AskProf: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

"You're go tired to see this face... But, you can't get him out the race".

Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Senseless post, sorry!

You dey mind am?
Re: Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media by WIZDOM081(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
We can't give you Criminals chance to come run Nigeria down.

Never.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.