Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Biro Sketch Of Vectorthaviper - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of Vectorthaviper (1081 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Of Vectorthaviper by Riqueleme(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
My Biro Sketch Of Vector The Viper a.k.a Oundun...a.k.a..One of the best rapper in Africa,you deserve to be in my gallery much love from here bro. To me, rap music is bigger than who's the coolest rapper, the biggest rapper. It's everything about your personality.

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vectorthaviper by abilereggie: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Looks very cool

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vectorthaviper by coolcharm(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Aha, Weldone my friend.

This is a huge improvement on the dangote painting that almost made us fight that year wink
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Vectorthaviper by Riqueleme(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
coolcharm:
Aha, Weldone my friend.

This is a huge improvement on the dangote painting that almost made us fight that year wink
when was that??
Ah ah grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Things To Know About The World Tallest Stature In India / Crimson Whisper Chapter1: Prologue / Jackie Chan New Movie Released Yesterday March 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.