Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? (2503 Views)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help, How Much Is The Annual Rent For Ihs Tower / Please Nairalanders, Help Me Check This Quotation By An Engineer / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Think is so pathetic, you cantdie blame the landlord though.
If you go try court, be sure you will leave the house eventually....

I love to help, but I am always paid with evil for my good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Blackfire:

I'm not evil sir and I won't take your kind gesture towards me for granted. If you can help me out please do sir! I'll appreciate sir!

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by ultimategame1: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2018
call me i can be of help07038804550

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
ultimategame1:

Ok sir. I will call you. Thanks!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Ezeego1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
ultimategame1:
lol I hope it's not the kind of help I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Ezeego1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Blackfire:

No one helps in this country because of the lifeless one, everybody is scared of being paid back with evil.

Let me be Atikulating first!

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.

I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.
I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by candygebsslim: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
Switsex:

Download paylater app and branch app. And request a collateral free loan from them, Both combined should raise you half of what you are looking for
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
candygebsslim:

Download paylater app and branch app. And request a collateral free loan from them, Both combined should raise you half of what you are looking for
Pls how does of work?
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
candygebsslim:

Haven't heard that before. How does it work please?
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by kingchris30(m): 5:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Nairaland is one the worst place to ask for financial aid because we are tribalistic and unserious
there are number of things to do, I think You have 2 options here
1) get a lawyer and fight it legally
2) since you are a salary earner, you can get loan from any online platform without colatteral and pay ur debt.
3) you can ask family and friends, family are the only ones that actually care to an extent.
4) Change that your username, it doesn't portray any good about you
it is not easy to get help from nairaland, most if us are broke too. all the best

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Ezeego1(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2018
kingchris30:
Nairaland is one the worst place to ask for financial aid because we are tribalistic and unserious
2) since you are a salary earner, you can get loan from any online platform without colatteral and pay ur debt.
3) you can ask family and friends, family are the only ones that actually care to an extent.
it is not easy to get help from nairaland, most if us are broke too. all the best

Wtf!

Ain't a broke nigga like you.

Speak for yourself
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Ezeego1(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2018
Extremism:
How can your Landlord lock you out of your house even when you have paid half of the rent? Call me on 09098636587. I'm a lawyer and I'll help you for free.

Charge and bail lawyer you surely know how to help.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2018
kingchris30:
thanks for your input. I appreciate!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2018
Ezeego1:

Wtf!

Ain't a broke nigga like you.

Speak for yourself
Goodmorning sir! Please you can assist me. I desperately need help please
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by mrsheddy(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Send me your account number

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2018
mrsheddy:
Oh! God bless you!
0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.
You're God sent to me.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Ezeego1:
lol I hope it's not the kind of help I'm thinking.

so I'm not the only one thinking that too.....

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by ashjay001(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2018
mrsheddy:

. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.

Op, u can approach d police to invite n explain d position of d law to ur landlord, on his actions. Might make u an enemy sha
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2018
ashjay001:

. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.

Op, u can approach d police to invite n explain d position of d law to ur landlord, on his actions. Might make u an enemy sha

Thank you!
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Lloydfather(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Switsex:

since Oct 8 that u opened this thread you've been collecting 35,000 balance from different people, still u havent update us how much u have gathered so far and how u haved payed ur landlord.

I think u are a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Lloydfather:
since Oct 8 that u opened this thread you've been collecting 35,000 balance from different people, still u havent update us how much u have gathered so far and how u haved payed ur landlord.

I think u are a fraud.

Why are people like this

Did you send me any money or you knew someone that did? I didn't update cos I'm yet to receive help from anybody.

What do you gain in speaking bad about people you don't know.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Lloydfather(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Switsex:

Bread winner indeed

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by mrsheddy(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Switsex:

Oh! God bless you!

0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.

You're God sent to me.

If you truly and honestly need help, the money I will send to you will be a blessing to you but if reverse is the case, you will forever be a begger .

You will receive alert before the day runs out.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2018
mrsheddy:

If you truly and honestly need help, the money I will send to you will be a blessing to you but if reverse is the case, you will forever be a begger .

I'll advice you to halt sending and read the screenshot above.

Honestly, me think the story isn't adding up!

OP claimed to be yearly tenant that has already paid 50% of annual rent that began July, that is 6 months of the 12 months.

We are in October, meaning the rent she/he did pay is 3 months of the valid 6 months.

I don't think any LANDLORD will lock a tenant out with valid rent running irrespective.

Secondly, I think someone offered to give her free legal assistance but OP seem to relegate that, trust me it is a red flag.

BTW OP claimed in some old post that she/he is from wealthy home, that shows OP isn't a honest person.

Dear OP @switsex please come clean

@Mynd44 over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Lloydfather(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Switsex:

Why are people like this

Did you send me any money or you knew someone that did? I didn't update cos I'm yet to receive help from anybody.

What do you gain in speaking bad about people you don't know.
'm not speaking bad about u. But I'm supprise at the type of game u were playing with people intelligence here.
A quick check at ur old posts suggested otherwise. And I will be glad if u apologize to those u made to believed they are helping an angel. Or I'll call for ur Ban.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigerians! It's always easy for someone to sit at comfort of his home and throw judgement on people.

It's over good 6 years that post was made. How're you sure I made that post myself,,, I pray you both undergo what I pass through in all these my trying period.

If I wanted to scam people I wouldn't have used my old account, I believe it doesn't take more than 5 mins to get an account.

I pray you don't find yourself in my condition.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Switsex(f): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
mrsheddy:

God bless you, may you never lack in Jesus name. There's a reason why God sent u to me for help.

Thanks for believing in me. God will surely reward u for me. Thanks so much. I will notify you once I get alert.
Re: Please Nairalanders! What Should I Do?? by Lloydfather(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
mrsheddy:

Bird of the same feather .

Scamers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Eko Atlantic Development So Slow? / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Kabusa Garden Estate, After Sunnyvale Estate, Abuja. / Nice Miniflat @ Olorunsogo Area Via Agege Motor Road, Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.