Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/18 (239 Views)

Jesus Asked A Question In Mark 10:18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/10/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/18 by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/10/18 by dallyemmy: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, October 9, 2018) - Beware of Defeatist Prayers

1.I worship You, my Father, because You are the way maker, who makes a way where there seems to be none.

2.Father, I worship You because You are the present help in the time of trouble.

3.Thank You, Father, for the weapons of our warfare which are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, don't let my faith fail, in the day of adversity, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me a faith that can never be overwhelmed or subdued by any problem, no matter how tough or formidable, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, make a way for me, out of every seemingly hopeless and challenging situation, as You did for Your children, at the Red Sea, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, turn the tide against my enemies and let all their expectations concerning me and my family, come to null and void, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, step into my life and turn every hopeless situation around for good, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me never give up or doubt Your ability to save me in the time of trouble; let me never offer defeatist prayers to You, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, step into the life and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and reverse the irreversible, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Mind Of Christ / Reasons Why You Should Stop Praying / The Living Has Nothing With The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.