Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (57462 Views)

Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful: Tinubu APC Candidate / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful-tinubu / Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Do you know Atiku married a Yoruba Woman in 1971.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Fisayo1212: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dis man is saying the true
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
sanpipita:
Tinubu will be slient during these campaigns, he will even end up supporting atiku

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
IT IS TIME FOR ATIKU TO ATIKULATE

3 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by WIZDOM081(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
People want Change of power without thinking of consequence....

I swear not to Vote Criminal again

BUHARI forever

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Empiree: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:
Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.

Show me a video of Atiku robbing a bank, He must rule us from the prison yard o

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Lagosfinder(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Throwback Monday
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by IrokoOluwere: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Mynd44 you are a fair Mod. Let have this on front page also.

Anyway, if we see Atiku in cuffs, we would still Atikulate.
Oh , you really need it on front page ?
Why ?
I thought Atiku has already won 2019 elections.
Clown cheesy
Na Osun Election shock you before .
2019 general elections go over shock you . Then your wailing will start loju paali
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Koolking(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
...and Atiku was tried but he failed woefully. Spent time and resources fighting his boss, putting his ambition of becoming the president first instead of servicing the people.

Jumping from PDP to APC and back to PDP, and perhaps back to APC in the future just to realise his selfish ambition.

He is too desperate to be trusted. No to Atiku, not again.

What is it with Atiku this time? I thought Christians wanted a Christian president? A president not as old as Buhari? A non-Fulani, non-herder, non-Moslem, Incorruptible?

Last I checked, Atiku has all the listed personal traits. What's the sudden love?
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
This must have been before Tinubu started smoking osogbo and katsina weed and lost his mind. He should have just stuck to his imported skunk.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by ajepako(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Oya.... Buhari was voted in 2015 with his NEPA bill certificate

Nothing happened shebi..

OK, I'm supporting Atiku with his American prison uniform

After all, both are criminals..

Oya zombies, come and sue me and convince us certificate forgery is not corruption like Atiku"s corruption

Shey una think say na only una mad..

9 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by AyakaDunukofia: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
There is no way any modern and urbane mind will like Buhari and his style of leadership. Just wait, in the coming days, retired generals and captains of industries would start making public statements and queuing behind Atiku. Even the International community. This is just the begining.

Nigeria is too big for a narrow minded fanatic to steer it to his convenience. Others tried it in the past and failed.

3 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Smile... What meaning does the throwback had with the present situation? ForGet about ATIKU come 2019... He had nothing to offer
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
WIZDOM081:
People want Change of power without thinking of consequence....

I swear not to Vote Criminal again

BUHARI forever

Can you name ANY thing that Buhari has done ever since he was born to create employment and education.

3 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by idonhammer: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tinubu after reading this his comment will be like....chaii omo see f.uck up

4 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
iammo:
smiley shameless politicians playing us all. Tinubu and atiku were pals since SDP days, even after 1999 when atiku moved on to PDP and tinubu AD, they still maintained cordial mutual relationship. People like tinubu, fashola, elrufai all rained insults on buhari prior to 2013, until buhari decided to align with them after running 3 unsuccessful campaign and crying and publicly declaring to finally quit

They aren't playing you; they're playing the game.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
tfelicityk:
Smile... What meaning does the throwback had with the present situation? ForGet about ATIKU come 2019... He had nothing to offer

Can you name ANY thing that Buhari has done ever since he was born to create employment and education.

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by mycar: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Koolking:
...and Atiku was tried but he failed woefully. Spent time and resources fighting his boss, putting his ambition of becoming the president first instead of servicing the people.

Jumping from PDP to APC and back to PDP, and perhaps back to APC in the future just to realise his selfish ambition.

Think of anther argument dear, Do you know how many times buhari , he only agreed with alliance because it was going to benefit him.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by PMBmustGo2019: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Koolking:

Buhari is more desperate than Atiku.
Do you know Buhari have been contesting in every election, until he aligned with ACN in 2014.

Despite His poor health, He still want to contest in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
sanpipita:
Tinubu will be slient during these campaigns, he will even end up supporting atiku

That is a very real possibility.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by kelvinchreez: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by AreaFada2: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:
Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Chai! See APC goons anthem in 2015. cheesy grin

See how things turn around quickly.

Time to Atikulate Nigeria's promises and potentials into real fulfilment.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by olabrad: 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:

It is unfortunate that buhari will still win
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Morbeta11(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Benekruku:
Buhari will gun till 2023

Argue with your keyboard

You need Atikulation ....if you're not Atikulated yet.

Sai Atiku-Nation.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by CaptainFM1: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Even Atiku in PDP is planted by Tinubu. Watch it. Tinubu is a double-faced politicians. He has presented us two devils.... Either ways Tinubu wins! Anyway, Nigerians are tired of a lifeless skeleton!
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Femijohn198: 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
atiku my main guy,i give u my vote
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by israelmao(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
PR begins with deep penetration in the minds of populace.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Femijohn198: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
atiku my main guy,i give u my vote.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:

U r entitled to your own opinions... I don't need mentioned what buhrahi had done... What has your representative in your constituency where you are and your local had done with the allocated allowance?

Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:

hahaha.... wicked man
Re: THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu by Kayfola: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Benekruku:
Buhari will gun till 2023
Argue with your keyboard
To His own town. We Thank baba for bad works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.