Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) (44316 Views)

Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nollywood teenage sensation, Regina Daniels has taken to social media as she thanks God for saving the life of her brother, Sammy, up-and-coming Nigerian Rapper after he was involved in an auto accident.

She wrote:

'Accident is a bastard
God i thank you for the life of my brother...... not all accidents have testimonies
Brother as nothing happened to you today, nothing will happen to you again
The shock of hearing you are in the hospital, i can never bear
You are my king, God gat you, i gat u, your full family gat u @realsammywest'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/regina-daniels-thanks-god-after-her-brother-survived-accident.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thank God for saving him..December is already around the corner oo..No evil shall be heard concerning us or any members of our family..Amen!

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/regina-daniels-thanks-god-after-her-brother-survived-accident.html

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
It was probably caused by over speeding.

Brother as nothing happened to you today, nothing will happen to you again.
Well Regina, you're so wrong about this.
If your brother continues with excessive speeding when driving, it may cause him another accident.
So drive safely.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Muslim Couple Destroy the Dancefloor on their wedding day with seductive dancing steps (photos) >>> SEE PHOTOS & VIDEO HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Fierce11: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
At that age, a guy is not supposed to be sagging his trousers.
Btw, i know that God was using that as a message to regina.. Her lies are affecting her family and she does not even know! Its just Sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Simbaz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin this girl looks and talks silly year after year

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense to buy
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Congrats
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
That means this boy should be around 10 years old if Regina is 16yo. He's not suppose to be driving nah

Most Nigerians should stop thinking because a Toyota Corolla is badged 'Sports' it can be used for racing. That car is a 1.6/1.8L engine for God's sake

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
He looks irresponsible, hopefully he didn't kill someone else in the accident

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
T
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by NaijaCelebNews: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
She's lucky. Anyways click link to see the top 5 Naija Sa collaborations!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab3yYe2vqUg
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
k..no fvcks available for now
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by ahmEenu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
WELL, THOSE THAT GIVE A FVCK LIVE IN ASO ROCK... PLEASE I DONT WANT TO READ HER NEWS ANYMORE UNTIL SHE TURNS 17, OK?

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
undecided
Izit dat dese children no get parents nii....becos im not understanding ooo......and btw thank Gods for ya life oo

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by ChroniclesNg(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood teenage sensation, Regina Daniels has taken to social media as she thanks God for saving the life of her brother, Sammy, up-and-coming Nigerian Rapper after he was involved in an auto accident.

She wrote:

'Accident is a bastard
God i thank you for the life of my brother...... not all accidents have testimonies
Brother as nothing happened to you today, nothing will happen to you again
The shock of hearing you are in the hospital, i can never bear
You are my king, God gat you, i gat u, your full family gat u @realsammywest'

see video/photos below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by PMBmustGo2019: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Am back Ladies and gentlemen.

Thank Almighty God, no life loss.

Let's get ready to send Buhari to his cattles
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fierce11:
At that age, a guy is not supposed to be sagging his trousers.
Btw, i know that God was using that as a message to regina.. Her lies are affecting her family and she does not even know! Its just Sad
...Regina... It's...
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by virus05(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thats not her brother
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
lonelydora:
That means this boy should be around 10 years old if Regina is 16yo. He's not suppose to be driving nah

Most Nigerians should stop thinking because a Toyota Corolla is badged 'Sports' it can be used for racing. That car is a 1.6/1.8L engine for God's sake
...supposed...
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
lonelydora:

did she mention anything like "my younger brother" or "my little brother"

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Happy for you , speedy recovery
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by kellz0(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
DOnt drink and drink!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
He was on tramadol angry
He just drive go enta bush straight sha. Those his pictures, was his waist, down photo shopped?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Abbeyme: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Was he bow-legge?
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by mudiana(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:
Am back Ladies and gentlemen.

Thank Almighty God, no life loss.

Let's get ready to send Buhari to his cattles
welcome oh! Did you travel? Hope you bought bread? I like Rhema bread or wanmore...
Re: Regina Daniels Brother Had Car Accident (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Little boy, will you pull up that trouser! Children of nowadays sha! Just imagine.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Amazed By The Traffic In Lagos - Trey Songz / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Ngozi Ezeonu's New Slim Figure (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.