Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die (1131 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by freshbillz15(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
A post by zahra buhari on his facebook handle ,
Zahra Buhari commend his father ,president Muhammed buhari as a patriotic citizen and keen to serve the nation ,at 75 he need to rest and give room for more innovative minds,but when almost 15m delegates stood behind him he decided to continue till he die ...
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by Zuluhead(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
If these is true then he can rule till dead by becoming the emir of daura.
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
freshbillz15:
Zahra Buhari commend his father ,president Muhammed buhari as a patriotic citizen and keen to serve the nation ,at 75 he need to rest and give room for more innovative minds,but when almost 15m delegates stood behind him he decided to continue till he die ...

1. Zahra is a 'she'.
2. Buhari will be 79 at the end of his 2nd term in office, he's not as old as Mugabe who ran Zimbabwe till his early 80s.
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by Flyemmyrate(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
freshbillz15:

Hey zahra abi what is ur name self, ur Father should not die in that Villa ooo, let him go to Daura bush oo.
Instead of you to pronounced good words on your dad, you are saying die.
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by UniQue84: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Well I doubt the authenticity of this post, be that as it may, incase it has any element of truth in it then he can continue to rule all his zombie crew in Duara for life and die there . cheesy grin

Pls oooo nobody should die at the villa ooo that's why we want to hasten your movement to duara ontime cheesy

Just wait is just less than 5 months or you can choose to make it shorter by resigning that's honorable enough tongue grin wink grin grin ; grin

ATIKULATE.

Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by RevenGeMission: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
A post by zahra buhari on his facebook handle

That's when i know it is a kid , FlatPodian and intellectually defunct
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by godliman: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
jidemoh:

1. Zahra is a 'she'.
2. Buhari will be 79 at the end of his 2nd term in office, he's not as old as Mugabe who ran Zimbabwe till his early 80s.
Must he rule like mugabe and be falling at the airport sir
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by freshbillz15(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Flyemmyrate:

Hey zahra abi what is ur name self, ur Father should not die in that Villa ooo, let him go to Daura bush oo.
Instead of you to pronounced good words on your dad, you are saying die.
I wonder
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
godliman:
Must he rule like mugabe and be falling at the airport sir

He has not fallen at any airport, at least for now. Point is he can't be as old as Mugabe is this year when he finishes his tenure in 2023.
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by godliman: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
jidemoh:

He has not fallen at any airport, at least for now. Point is he can't be as old as Mugabe is this year when he finishes his tenure in 2023.
I mean must he fall at the airport like mugabe did.btw must it be him? Are we the city of the blind where the one eyed must rule? He has tried his best and failed let him go and rest.
Re: Zahra Buhari My Father Decide To Rule Till He Die by moderatedguy: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
jidemoh:

1. Zahra is a 'she'.
Buhari is 85 now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I’m Very Disappointed In The Nigerian Media / Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B / I Will Teach You A Political Lesson You Will Never Forget, Buhari Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.