Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (7713 Views)

What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? / This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / Which Food Annoys You Most? Which Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by chizzypresh(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
adeboi1:

i don't know ooo

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by okafor200(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
As for me they are both ass banged niggas,

see come Ilegendd and Airforce1
as una two keep face so like all this kenya relay race useless runners dem

na una two type dey like sing midnight songs to madmen dem.

As una keep wide yansh like pork meat!

Baba olowo
Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2020
courna:
illengend been crazy since his conception

It's been 3 years now and the craziness hasn't gone. Though, it comes with lots of great financial benefits, so I doubt it will ever go.

By the way, we are doing a promo and only 24 hours is left. Link to see the books: https://www.nairaland.com/6186276/

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by Whois(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
soviete:
I actually prefer airforce1 to ilegendd undecided undecided. The latter is always making posts not correlating with the post title.... I don't even open his posts angry angry angry .. But the former grin grin grin grin that one na yabaleft escapee but in cardi b's voice i like him like that cheesy cheesy

Seun or someone please do something about this ilegendd misinformation virus before he causes serious harm to young shall grow using this forum biko

1 Like

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Whois:

Seun or someone please do something about this ilegendd misinformation virus before he causes serious harm to young shall grow using this forum biko

It's been more than a year you've been stalking and attacking me and I ignore most times. It hurts being ignored, right? Yes, I know we humans hate being ignored.

You're not the only one I ignore sha — I ignore most of my depressed attackers. I only reply them when I want to use them to catch cruise and promote something I'm selling.

I'm business-minded, not drama-minded or bring-him-down-minded like you.
Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by Whois(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Me I don't have your time I know you need help and I felt I should contribute my 2kobo comment on this threading topic about you

iLegendd:

It's been more than a year you've been stalking and attacking me and I ignore most times. It hurts being ignored, right? Yes, I know we humans hate being ignored.

You're not the only one I ignore sha — I ignore most of my depressed attackers. I only reply them when I want to use them to catch cruise and promote something I'm selling.

I'm business-minded, not drama-minded or bring-him-down-minded like you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2020
Whois:
Me I don't have your time I know you need help and I felt I should contribute my 2kobo comment on this threading topic about you

You don't have my time, but you've been on my neck since 2018. Aren't you ashamed that I hardly reply you, yet you can't get enough of me?

I decided to check your profile today and noticed you've been a member since 2008 and no one knows you exist, so you want to use me to shine.

If I was on this forum creating threads since 2008, by now I would've been a billionaire.

I only came on board in 2016 and I have used this forum our oga, Seun, gave us to turn my life around financially and for life.

Because of this, some of you started hating on me.

Bro, no be me tell you make you no dey smart na. No be tell you make you dey waste your time na. You're probably an old married man with lots of children you can't train, yet you're still online wasting your time hating on some you can never see in real life. Please, use your time wisely or I'll use it for you.

13 wasted years on Nairaland. #Smile.

Fix your life, please and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by Whois(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Dude this account was forgotten for a long time. Kk.. I don't need to explain who I am to you because you're not worth it. Besides This topic is about your moniker. I agree you're the most annoying

2 Likes

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by Bennysam: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ilegend is an idiot with all this his useless post

2 Likes

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by iLegendd(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Bennysam:
Ilegend is an idiot with all this his useless post

Idiót? That sounds sexy, but damn! This hurts. Let me cry and commit suicide because I can't take it.

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2020
pacificman:
FOR ME BOTH OF THEM...BUT ILEGENDD THE MOST
Simply skip or jump to the next post, that is what I do. There is this user that cook up stories, once he post I know it is clickbait, you'll see terms or word tags like "pictures, photos, help, can't believe," etc just note the usernames and avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by MrCork: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2020
pacificman:

angry
Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by MrCork: 12:52am On Oct 18, 2020
pacificman:

..Paula...please kindly
carry yor nagging to cnn news I beg.....romance section is strictly for chasin womens!!!(no oofense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) by SeunDobo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Airforce1 my crazy niggle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] / Guys Pls Stop Patronizing These Stupid Runz Gurlz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.