Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,110 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices (1687 Views)

Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market / KRACK Attack: 41% Of Android Devices Are Easy To Hack / 5 Reasons We Love Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Techcribsblog(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
So today on Techcribs we are going to be introduced to a phone cased power bank.

This is a power bank that you actually wear at the back of your phone so that when there is no more electricity your devices keep charging. The devices will get charged as soon as your phone reaches 100%. The power bank ranges from 2500MaH – 6000MaH

Read more->>
http://techcribs.com.ng/using-this-phone-cover-power-bank-your-phone-would-not-get-low-again/

You can see the cover pack in the image below.

These are the advantages of the power bank

>>Your phone won’t get low because when light goes of the power bank starts it’s job by charging your devices.

>>You don’t need to charge the power bank because, as your phone get to 100%(percent) all current entering your phone will be directed to the power bank.

>>Its cheap to buy, it is available for 5-6 thousand naira.

Disadvantage of the power bank

>>The only disadvantage of the power bank is that your phone would get heavy.

The power bank is currently available in Nigeria stores.

Source->>
http://techcribs.com.ng/using-this-phone-cover-power-bank-your-phone-would-not-get-low-again/

Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by basmur(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
These people don see say our light no fit improve again.... Chai...

1 Like

Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by PurestBoy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Do you have for iPhone 6 Plus, My uncle has one he brought from US that got spoilt and we've checked everywhere in Ibadan to buy. Pls let me know if you have
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Realboygenius(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2018
This is cool
I can use at least twice.with my Tecno Spark 2
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Techcribsblog(m): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2018
PurestBoy:
Do you have for iPhone 6 Plus, My uncle has one he brought from US that got spoilt and we've checked everywhere in Ibadan to buy. Pls let me know if you have

You can order it online
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by princemyke1(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Realboygenius:
This is cool
I can use at least twice.with my Tecno Spark 2
helo bro how is the bartry life of ur spark 2.. and waht are the problem u hav wit it
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by PurestBoy(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Techcribsblog:

You can order it online
From where, give me a link of the site where I can order it
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Techcribsblog(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Realboygenius(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
princemyke1:

helo bro how is the bartry life of ur spark 2.. and waht are the problem u hav wit it
Everything is fine for now.
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by overdrive(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
PurestBoy:

u want to buy? what is ur budget
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by PurestBoy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
overdrive:

u want to buy? what is ur budget

How much does it cost?
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Techcribsblog(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
PurestBoy:

How much does it cost?

5000--- 6000
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by PurestBoy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Techcribsblog:

5000--- 6000

If it's the one made for iPhone 6 plus, then how do I get it? I'm in Ibadan
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Techcribsblog(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
PurestBoy:

If it's the one made for iPhone 6 plus, then how do I get it? I'm in Ibadan

Order using the jumia link above and it will be delivered to your preferred location
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Ejadike(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is very innovative. Na to buy am use for my TECNO Spark2. No time.
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Ejadike(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
princemyke1:

the device is very good. You considering buying it? Don't blink! Just go for it.

1 Like

Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by PurestBoy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Techcribsblog:

Order using the jumia link above and it will be delivered to your preferred location

Please send me the jumia link. I can't see any
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by princemyke1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ejadike:
the device is very good. You considering buying it? Don't blink! Just go for it.
okk tnx..
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by Ejadike(m): 2:10am On Oct 11, 2018
princemyke1:
okk tnx..
you're welcome
Re: The coolest phone accessories your can buy for your Android devices by momohab: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2019
please. How I do I get this Phone accessories; LCD Screem for Sony Xperia C5502 model and the casing not the pouch. I need it urgently please. Can someone help me please?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Infinix Device To Buy, 3gb/32gb Variant / who i am / Redmi 8 Vs Redmi 9c Vs Infinix Zero 6 Which Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.