Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,034 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Let Us Know What You Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Us Know What You Do (276 Views)

Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / Let Us Know Your Status / Let Us Bake The National Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Know What You Do by DanielGb(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
I search around Nairaland, and i couldn't get a single market place group. Well, i decide to create a thread for it.

Let others know what you do. It is simple.
Tell us your name, Describe what you do or you are doing. Drop a call line and email. You never can tell, your next customer/client will locate you.

Note: This is an opportunity to sell your market. Construct your pitch very well.

I will start.

My name is Daniel. A recent graduate and 'a startup' entrepreneur. Everyone knows, looking good is important. Look around, not everyone is handsome but, everyone can look good. My focus is on the Men. I see a lot of men having troubles knowing the combinations of wears to put on. Daniel Selecta (@danielcollecti1 - on twitter) is created to bring men to their best. Daniel Selecta is exclusive for men. (Note: We are working to add contents)

For Inquires: 08107212323. collectionsbydan@gmail.com. twitter: @danielcollecti1

This is my own small business o. Let us know what you do. Sell it to everyone. Let me remind you, Nairaland have over 2 Million Members. Minus the guests o. You never can tell.
Re: Let Us Know What You Do by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Nigeria And You Are Not A Nairalander You Are Truly Missing / Noah's Ark Recontructed / Legal Implication Of Wife Breaking Into Her Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.