Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. (4261 Views)

My Experience Traveling From Lagos To Kotoka International Airport Accra / Kotoka International Airport And My Other Fave Places In Accra, Ghana / Kotoka Ranked Best Airport In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Built2last: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yes it's Ghana

Has anyone visited Ghana lately. It's amazing.

Abuja and Lagos Airport is like cubicles and we sink in money yearly

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Built2last: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
More

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by chido20(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
why Ghana no go get mind deport us

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Built2last: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yea

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Ugosample(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yea .Kotoka airport is very organised and I love them for that I have used the airport a couple of times; and I can testify cool Murtala on the other hand na jaga jaga zone

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Ugosample(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yea .Kotoka airport is very organised and I love them for that I have used the airport a couple of times; and I can testify cool Murtala on the other hand na jaga jaga zone
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Built2last: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Are we ready

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by fiftynaira(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
goldbim let’s go to Ghana
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by itiswellandwell: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
That's a country where things works! Such feat is expected.
Very cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Built2last: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ghana is leading West Africa

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by dre11(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
this is beautiful.....

I will visit Ghana soonest to unravel some beautiful things have seen about the county online
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by willsonzzy: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Its very nice,I use it always.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by gaby(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Definitely, top notch going by Western Africa standards.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by goldbim(f): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
fiftynaira:
goldbim let’s go to Ghana
cheesy cheesy..I'll think about it lipsrsealed..howdy,swts?
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Mizwisdom(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is top notch but the name is unappealing though.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by wizzzmike: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:
This is top notch but the name is unappealing though.

why it's unappealing to you?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Ugosample(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
dre11:
this is beautiful.....

I will visit Ghana soonest to unravel some beautiful things have seen about the county online

yea it will be a good idea

.But WARNING!

Ghana is expensive o shocked

no try those guys o

very EXPENSIVE country

but its fun
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by PurestBoy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
How expensive? What can 5k do over there?
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by mrgaga: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2018
That is the new constructed terminal 3,worked there for about a year.

We did all the acoustic and plaster board ceilings, its indeed beautiful

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by chukxie(m): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Well done, Ghana! I doff my hat for your leaders for their visionary foresight. What a beautiful, standard airport this is! Respect. Can Nigeria have something better? Yes! Let's wait and see what the new terminals being constructed in Lagos and Abuja would look like. Ha, Nigeria! Hmmm! When shall Nigeria make us proud to be Nigerians? When? Congratulations to Ghana. Una try wella! Thunder fire our leaders jare!

Check this weblink
https://www.airport-technology.com/projects/terminal-3-kotoka-international-airport-accra/
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by fiftynaira(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2018
goldbim:
cheesy cheesy..I'll think about it lipsrsealed..howdy,swts?

Been good.

It’s been a while good to hear from you again!!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2018
I'm not flying from Lagos anymore. Just do local to Accra and find my way.

Airfares are cheaper from Accra and now this. . . God bless mother Ghana jor kiss

S3 wop3 s3 fitaa a, twi.
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Ugosample(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
ifyalways:
I'm not flying from Lagos anymore. Just do local to Accra and find my way.

Airfares are cheaper from Accra and now this. . . God bless mother Ghana jor kiss

S3 wop3 s3 fitaa a, twi.

are you serious shocked shocked

I always thought flights from Accra were more expensive

I'll have to check this one out
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by ifyalways(f): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

are you serious shocked shocked

I always thought flights from Accra were more expensive

I'll have to check this one out
I am serious. More airlines to choose from as opposed to here that some Foreign airlines closed operations because of usd/ngn inconsistencies , less stress at the airport ( toll controlled airport parking, very minimal if any harassment for bribe by officials, working conveyors and cooling system) and cheaper fares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by dre11(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Ugosample:

yea it will be a good idea
.But WARNING!
Ghana is expensive o shocked
no try those guys o
very EXPENSIVE country

but its fun
cheesy

thanks
that means I will spend few days there so I don't break budget
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Yustob: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Naija ye Ma sun gbera, in small doctor voice
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Ugosample(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2018
ifyalways:

I am serious. More airlines to choose from as opposed to here that some Foreign airlines closed operations because of usd/ngn inconsistencies , less stress at the airport ( toll controlled airport parking, very minimal if any harassment for bribe by officials, working conveyors and cooling system) and cheaper fares.

Na wa o......

that's good
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2018
our own mmia is better cool
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Konquest: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Built2last:
Yes it's Ghana

Has anyone visited Ghana lately. It's amazing.

Abuja and Lagos Airport is like cubicles and we sink in money yearly
^^^^
^^^^
My first visit to Kotoka Airport was in 1988 while flying to
Cote d'Ivoire from MMA in Lagos via one of the 4 Nigeria
Airways Airbus A-310s that were freshly bought by
Nigeria then.

Kotoka Airport was very ordinary with some scrap
planes parked on the tarmac... but these new pictures
of the airport are very lovely.

Ghana is really stepping up for tourism!

1 Share

Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
chido20:
why Ghana no go get mind deport us
will you shut up there
!go and chexk ph airport.
Stupidity
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by chido20(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
nwanneni:
will you shut up there !go and chexk ph airport. Stupidity
idiot
Re: Amazing Pictures Of Kotoka International Airport Ghana. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
chido20:
idiot
iguana.look in the mirror and tell me what you see.fvckface

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons, Ideas, Scopes & Aids . . Leaving The Country? Already In A Foreign Country? / Cost Of Relocating Permanently To Ghana / Travel To Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.