Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Eden Hazard Torn Between Chelsea Deal And 'dream' Real Madrid Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Torn Between Chelsea Deal And 'dream' Real Madrid Move (476 Views)

Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) / Jovic Completes €70m Real Madrid Move On Six-year Contract / Paul Pogba Takes Final Decision On Real Madrid Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Torn Between Chelsea Deal And 'dream' Real Madrid Move by rapthugx(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Eden Hazard says he is torn between signing a new deal at
Stamford Bridge and a "dream" move to Real Madrid.

The Belgium forward has two years remaining on his contract with the Blues, but was linked with a move to the European champions in the summer.

Hazard has scored seven times in the Premier League already
this season.

"I don't want to say, 'yes, I am signing a new contract' and
then in the end I don't end up signing," the 27-year-old told
the media.
"I want what's good for me, but I want what's good for the
club because the club has given me everything.

"So I will see. Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the
morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to
stay.
"It is a hard decision. It is my future."

Hazard scored the opener as Chelsea beat Southampton 3-0
on Sunday to maintain their unbeaten start to the season.
The forward believes he has potentially one more big transfer before retirement, describing Spanish giants Real as the "best club in the world".

"That's why I spoke after the World Cup and I said that I think it is time to change because I played a great World Cup," added Hazard, who said in July that "it might be time to discover something different" after six years at Stamford Bridge.

"I am playing good football at the moment.
"Real Madrid are the best club in the world. I don't want to lie
today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about
this club.

"We will see. I don't want to talk about this every day, I don't
have time. But we will talk about my future soon."

Source : https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45791623

Re: Eden Hazard Torn Between Chelsea Deal And 'dream' Real Madrid Move by MJBOLT: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
he should leave that sh!t club and move to a better one
Re: Eden Hazard Torn Between Chelsea Deal And 'dream' Real Madrid Move by rapthugx(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
The guy wants to leave no doubt, this (exit of Ronaldo) is the best time to join Madrid.

(1) (Reply)

Dembele May Be Leaving Barcelona In January / Ahmed Musa Calls Caf Out After Offside Call Deny Nigeria Winner Vs. South Africa / Are You Trying To Set Up A Commercial Or Home Gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.