Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

A Young Mind View Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Young Mind View Of Nigerians (214 Views)

As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Mind View Of Nigerians by boy16(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
undecided

................Nigerians.................

I really wonder if Nigerians really learn from history. I had thought we have a lot of elders on Nairaland.

I can't believe that Nigerians will still want Atiku to replace Buhari.

Remember the times Buhari contested and lost?
Remember the times Atiku contested and lost?

Do you really know the magnitude of corruption Atiku has done.

In fact, from what I know, Atiku would be worse than Buhari if he wins

Atiku that is known internationally for corruption how will he convince the world leaders that he will transform Nigerians with his bad records.

The same way Nigerians use Buhari to send Jonathan away and they are now suffering, the same way they want to use Atiku(political prostitute) to send Buhari away.

Anyway, I don't know who will finally win the election but with the way Nigerians reacted about this Atiku saga really sadding my heart.

I have come to the conclusion that if Nigerian will move forward Nigerians must first move forward in their mentality.

No wonder the white will always say that Africans only think about the present and forget the past and future.

Note: I am not in support of any party, I'm only concerned about the future of Nigeria.

Lalastiscala

(1) (Reply)

Plateau: LG polls marred by irregularities – Coalition / Buhari: Underperfomance In Economic Sector; Any Better Option? / Nigeria Has Room To Borrow More – Buhari’s Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.