Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng (4090 Views)

Whoosh. Lots Of Things Happening This Week.stay Tuned To Our Social Media Pages / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned / We Will Be Addressing A Number Of Your Concerns Today. Please Stay Tuned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
npowerng:
N-Power Creative is coming soon.

Stay tuned for all the details here.

#NPowerNG
Good day, @npowerng.

I have sent several emails to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, made several calls to the call center numbers, and sent messages to Facebook, all to no avail.

There is an error in my bank details, and I haven't received payments due to the error.

My bank name is Union Bank, instead of UBA that is currently on my profile.

My correct bank details are as follows:
Account Name: Oparinde Dolapo Christianah
Bank Name: Union Bank
Account Number: 0044004588

My name is OPARINDE, Dolapo Christianah with ID N-Teach-2017-00000655423

I will sincerely appreciate your prompt response!!
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Injera(f): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2018
I am enrolled at last o!
Thank Baba God o
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by barikay: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=Injera post=72035370]I am enrolled at last o!
Thank Baba God o[/quotje] did you call?
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Injera(f): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2018
No two days ago I noticed that the red showing rejection remark disappeared, I held my breath knowing it could mean only one thing,and just as I guessed, I saw the enrolled for the first time on my status. [quote author=barikay post=72035918][/quote].
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2018
PrinceAdepoju:
Good day, @npowerng.

I have sent several emails to volunteersupport@npvn.ng, made several calls to the call center numbers, and sent messages to Facebook, all to no avail.

There is an error in my bank details, and I haven't received payments due to the error.

My bank name is Union Bank, instead of UBA that is currently on my profile.

My correct bank details are as follows:
Account Name: Oparinde Dolapo Christianah
Bank Name: Union Bank
Account Number: 0044004588

My name is OPARINDE, Dolapo Christianah with ID N-Teach-2017-00000655423

I will sincerely appreciate your prompt response!!

If you have made this complaint via our official email address volunteersupport@npvn.ng please be patient.

You would be contacted shortly
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 12:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Injera:
No two days ago I noticed that the red showing rejection remark disappeared, I held my breath knowing it could mean only one thing,and just as I guessed, I saw the enrolled for the first time on my status. .

You’re welcome.

Good to go.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 12:36am On Oct 15, 2018
Okeji:
I tired for this npower o.. why are u guys this wicked? How can u b watching us borrowing money to work at our ppa n refused to pay us? Promise upon promise everyday haba! U guys promised to pay d nxt batch after how many weeks now? I am very sure baba buhari is not aware of this ur act of wickedness. U pple just want to spoil this man good plan for this country. God dey sha

We did not refuse to pay, payment for two months was made to the first batch of beneficiaries that was enrolled after proper verification and necessary findings, after enrollment payment will commence
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by npowerng: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Injera:
I am enrolled at last o!
Thank Baba God o

Great news smiley
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
npowerng:

If you have made this complaint via our official email address volunteersupport@npvn.ng please be patient.

You would be contacted shortly
Okay. Thanks.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Emmiola: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
@npower_ng Good evening. I'm one of ntax beneficiaries(stream 23) that have been enrolled & deployed since feb, 2018. My colleagues have received their backlog,I'm yet to receive mine. Information gathered points to my savings acct inability to receive such money.Pls way can I do
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Upaka(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Npower, I have not been enrolled..what should I do? Please help
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by phemmybernabeu(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
@npowerng

I got an SMS sometimes ago to choose between software and hardware tech. because i didn't qualify for the npower teach which i registered for. Please @npowerng help confirm if the SMS was really from npower.
Thanks.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by barikay: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yes it's from then.
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by ysobanke: 5:12am On Oct 31, 2018
Morning, Am member of npower build 2016. We started training since march and we are yet to received our monthly payment since then. We are only paid #12000 for transport since we started. Our centre is technology incubation centre minna (npower decoration). What do we do from our centre and what are we suppose to get for the program
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by Anonymous29: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
ysobanke:
Morning, Am member of npower build 2016. We started training since march and we are yet to received our monthly payment since then. We are only paid #12000 for transport since we started. Our centre is technology incubation centre minna (npower decoration). What do we do from our centre and what are we suppose to get for the program

Have you now be paid? Please can you briefly tell me about npower build? Like..... Duration, stipend, etc. Thanks
Re: N-power Creative Is Coming Soon. Stay Tuned For All The Details Here. #npowerng by adakoleagbenu: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
following

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketsquare Port Harcourt Is Recruiting / Wanted For Immediate Employment / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.