Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo (33294 Views)

Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Yomzzyblog: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian Gospel Musician and brain behind the famous social media ‘Hallelujah Challenge’, Nathaniel Bassey, has shared a photo of himself with his beautiful wife, Sarah and they look so adorable together.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/nathaniel-bassey-and-his-wife-all.html

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Yomzzyblog: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Ladycloud(f): 12:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Aww... Decent couples.

8 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Anduku: 12:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Beautiful couple

6 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Simbaz(m): 1:05am On Oct 09, 2018
grin should we now die because they exist, angry op use your head before I rush you cool

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by frbona: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2018
deenakzy:
FIXED GAME AVAILABLE FOR PAY AFTER WIN
GAME IS 100% SURE
ONLY FOR HIGH STAKERS AS ODDS ARE LOW BUT GUARANTEED TO WIN
WHATSAPP or CALL ME FOR THE GAME ON (0903) 385( 2751)
take your scam elsewhere bro

34 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by MRAKBEE(m): 5:29am On Oct 09, 2018
This dude is blessed

11 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by israelmao(m): 5:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Onise Iyan hit track shot him into the limelight.

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Iboy1992: 5:31am On Oct 09, 2018
Blessed among men you are man of the most high God

6 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Ricodine: 5:31am On Oct 09, 2018
This man sef sabi better tin o grin wink, see as hin wifey set shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by JobNoticer: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2018
i JUst love this guys anointing....

WORK FROM HOME JOB
A FOREIGN RECRUITER WANTS TO HIRE SERIOUS job SEEKERS.

KINDLY CHAT THE HR UP
WHATSAPP ONLY +919619498875
PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS EMPLOYEES ARE NEEDED!
N/B: DON'T DROP YOUR NUMBER CHAT THE HR TEAM UP WITH THE NUMBER ABOVE. AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR INTERVIEW.
GOOD LUCK.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK JOB GROUP

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by olanrewaju99(m): 5:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Marriage is fun when money is involved. God bless me to shower my love money, she really deserve it. Shout out to all the loyal and faithful woman out there.

20 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by JobNoticer: 5:33am On Oct 09, 2018
olanrewaju99:
Marriage is fun when money is involved. God bless me to shower my love money, she really deserve it. Shout out to all the loyal and faithful woman out there.

Lol i dey tell you oooo bro....

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by igwefivestar(m): 5:35am On Oct 09, 2018
frbona:
he should play alone and chop alone. grin

9 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by QuietHammer(m): 5:35am On Oct 09, 2018
See wetin this man dey enjoy. One if the best trumpeters in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by ikorodureporta: 5:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Na pastors dey get fine wife pass

7 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by JobNoticer: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Na pastors dey get fine wife pass
When prayer is involved what do you expect?

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Boa4u: 5:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Nice pic

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by D1zion: 5:42am On Oct 09, 2018
frbona:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Diso60090(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2018
When last did they have sssss
E
X?
Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Oct 09, 2018
great gospel singer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by lonelydora: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Beautiful couple.

"You are God from beginning to the end..."

My best song.

8 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2018
They look Good together cool check my signature I buy Gift Card and Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Stevengold(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2018
I love this man

6 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by debolayinka(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2018
israelmao:
Onise Iyan hit track shot him into the limelight.

You should rather say that you knew after he released that track.

14 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by hpymoment(f): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2018
He is blessed by God.

3 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Naughtytboy: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2018
debolayinka:

You should rather say that you knew after he released that track.
abi LOL no mind am

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by chily11: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Serving the Lord comes with great benefits. Just look at how happy they are.

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by Mucokey(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Oh! Na Sarah n husband be this... Never knew ur husband is this famous

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by peculiar32(f): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2018
beautiful couple. I need a God fearing man like Nathaniel Bassey, a man who loves God

5 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo by stanley102(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2018
Amazing singer. His songs lifts me always.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) / Actress Angela Okorie Stuns In New Photo / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Battling Stroke For The Past 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.