Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals (21195 Views)

Alex Asogwa Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Alex Asogwa Steps Out With Her Mother (Photos) / Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Wear Shorts, Hang Out With Alex Asogwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by jbreezy: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Take is or leave it. Alex is the most beautiful of her fellow female housemate. Facially, height and body wise, inshort she is an epitome of beauty. tongue
beauty is in d eyes of d beholder
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Preparing for 2023 and beyond starts now my brothers (Nigerian youths) 1. Close to 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by yunnyp(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Worwor girl, Congrats tho

begi begi girl

well-done

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Nwaoma14(f): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Women uplift their fellow women and not hating on them please...if you are Facebook try and join FIN
Cr7sBabe:

2 Likes

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by sophiathefirst: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
aylagos:
I met this lady and she is so arrogant and proud
Odiegwu LIES
THAT BLESPHEMY NO DEY WORK AGAIN
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by drskyfly007(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
lolz see who is calling her fellow lady worwor..smh shocked

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Puzzypleazer: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
one thing with this ugly hoe is that she knows how to suck preek codedly
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by akinszz: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Take is or leave it. Alex is the most beautiful of her fellow female housemate. Facially, height and body wise, inshort she is an epitome of beauty. tongue
and you sure say eye no pain you cool
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Puzzypleazer: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
u really have the guts to call alex wor wor. for where u dey, alex is a princess

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by webtutorr: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Shut Up!!!!!!!!
You fine pass her.
Imagine Sexy sweet Alex yu dey open yur mat wey yu neva brush dey call worwor gurl.

mek i hear ram again from dat yah mawt.

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by holluphemydavid(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2018
famzynet:
Enough of this BBN nonsense.

Story now should be with Atiku now on board, how do we package Buhari and send him back to Daura in 2019. Nigerians can't keep suffering like this till 2023.

I don't care where Atiku gets his running mate from. Even if he chose a goat from Ghana we SS and SE will vote him provided Buhari is packed out of that ASO Rock. That man is a curse and disgrace to this country..
If u dnt like Bbn news, dere is no point for u opening d thread in d first place, just skip and pass

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Elxandre(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2018
you won an endorsement but covered the names of the sponsors?
Where is common sense?
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by sophiathefirst: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Elxandre:
you won an endorsement but covered the names of the sponsors?
Where is common sense?
This is just her Insta story. So she has not officially announced it on her page yet . And she will soon. Thank you Mr common sense.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Elxandre(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2018
sophiathefirst:

This is just her Insta story. So she has not officially announced it on her page yet . And she will soon. Thank you Mr common sense.
Alright Alex.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Born2Breed(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Mrop:
Bbnaija star known as Alex bag two new endorsement in a day. See photos below

It seems Bbnaija babes are making it real big.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbn-star-alex-bag-two-new-endorsement-deal/

Fine girl... and descent. Unlike those that are cheerful givers that thought their pinhole can get them anything.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by ijbeauty(f): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Bad belle go kee you
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
olaolulazio:
Oloshoo
smiles..thank you
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Frankbaro:

As if you're more beautiful than her. Wonder if you will say that if she's Yoruba like you.

Tribalism won't kill you ppl tho. Anyways..I'm not Yoruba
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
yunnyp:

begi begi girl
well-done
Thanks dear.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

u really have the guts to call alex wor wor. for where u dey, alex is a princess

Okay
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
ijbeauty:

Bad belle go kee you
noted.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by adeeva06(f): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
I just checked your profile picture; you just called another girl ugly. Your head like table tennis bat.
Cr7sBabe:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
See the goat-faced ugly mofo that's calling someone worwor. She's richer than you'll ever dare to be, so it's okay to be jealous.

All you can ever dream of is being a footballer's s*x-toy, nothing more. Pot calling kettle black. See her face like bleached cockroach.

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Ladokun12(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
you are completely deluded, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
computergeek:
See the goat-faced ugly mofo that's calling someone worwor. She's richer than you'll ever dare to be, so it's okay to be jealous.

All you can ever dream of is being a footballer's s*x-toy, nothing more. Pot calling kettle black. See her face like bleached cockroach.

Richer than I'll ever dare to be?
Lol. its okay ooo.
But I'll be richer than her by Gods grace..and I'll make my clean money in the part of chosen! AGRICULTURE.

enjoy d rest of ur day.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
adeeva06:
I just checked your profile picture; you just called another girl ugly. Your head like table tennis bat.

Thanks sis.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ladokun12:
you are completely deluded, rubbish!

Thank you.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Richer than I'll ever dare to be?
Lol. its okay ooo.
But I'll be richer than her by Gods grace..and I'll make my clean money in the part of chosen! AGRICULTURE.

enjoy d rest of ur day.
Don't type the word "God" when your heart is full of jealousy. You dare bring Him into this after trying to pull down another person's child with your hateful words?

Lemme give You a bit of advice, young lady, people never progress in life when they hate on others. Even if it's a message on social media. It blocks your blessings.

Don't quote me again cos I really shouldn't be squeezing out time I don't have to be bantering words with a cockroach brain like you claiming agriculturist up and down.

Oh and it's "path I've chosen", not "part of chosen". Hateful illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by Cr7sBabe(f): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
computergeek:
Don't type the word "God" when your heart is full of jealousy. You dare bring Him into this after trying to pull down another person's child with your hateful words?

Lemme give You a bit of advice, young lady, people never progress in life when they hate on others. Even if it's a message on social media. It blocks your blessings.

Don't quote me again cos I really shouldn't be squeezing out time I don't have to be bantering words with a cockroach brain like you claiming agriculturist up and down.

Oh and it's "path I've chosen", not "part of chosen". Hateful illiterate.

Thanks a lot for your corrections, I'll work on myself.
Re: Alex Asogwa Bags Two Endorsement Deals by sophiathefirst: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
akinszz:
and you sure say eye no pain you cool
Am not dragging anything with you. Person wey don win eastern beauty pageant before, u dey bring mouth for. cheesy Let me say it again facially, bodily wise and height. Alex is most beautiful of all fellow female housemates, oya hit head somewhere #thebittertruth. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Loses Passport And Laptop In Paris / Campus Life Girl Ngozi Agbo Dies At 36 / Odunlade Adekola: Hottest Yoruba Male Actor - What Do You Think? (see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.