Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (42419 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi, Ekweremadu As Running Mat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by smileyoo: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:

Foreign direct investment, volume of cash in circulation, numbers of educated citizen, concentration of rich people in a zone.... All this points to southwest, your brothers hustling here can testify
most of the rich you 're claiming are not even from your region. why 're there so much ritual killings from your region? its just a symptom of economically strangulated masses, seeking for any way
out, albeit crookedly.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by ozodigboo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
lereinter:
Kingsley Moghalu
no electoral value.
from CBN he relocated to America before coming back last year.
zero grassroots impact.

Peter Obi.....Okonjo Iweala and Soludo are more visible names
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by divinelove(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
EasternActivist:
Why consider adesina at all?

Because he will help earn votes from South West, south East and south south is for Atiku already they hate APC

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by iammo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
smileyoo:
most of the rich you 're claiming are not even from your region. why 're there so much ritual killings from your region? its just a symptom of economically strangulated masses, seeking for any way
out, albeit crookedly.
grin richest black woman in the world is a Yoruba, richer than every Igbo man/woman you can think of. Look pal don't take things personal, you just can't win on a southeast ticket especially not 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by ozodigboo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Funnicator:

Shut up you f00l.

Igbo bu Igbo.

Enugu or Ebonyi or Anambra.
yes.
as a core Igboist, let's all ignore all those who want to destabilise igbo unity.
Buhari must go.
there is nothing like Anambra....Enugu....Imo.....Abia.....Ebonyi.....SS
we're all igbo
we're all one.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by dgee1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
franchasng:
The thing with you Yorubas is, u hate Igbos so much that you deny obvious truth.

Yes there are many Abokis in Lagos and few Yoruba states now but all of them will go back in a trailer truck to their respective states to go vote in their states but Igbos stay back and vote wherever they live. I have been voting in Lagos since when I started voting and I am Igbo...same with my siblings and other Igbo friends I know.

Go to Alaba Intl market, Ladipo, Lagos Island, Trade Fair market, just name it...Ajah, Computer village, Igbos are the dominant of millions of people there and I am an Igbo person and I can tell you that 95% of them registered to vote in Lagos and will remain in Lagos and vote in Lagos during election.

Igbos don't usually travel back to their states to go vote...they vote wherever they live except in some few extremist northern states like Borno, etc.

Argue honestly and stop being mischievous to nobody's gain.

You and others know what I am saying anyway, no need arguing baselssly with you...enjoy your day cool

'they travel in their trailers' very insulting!

Tribal bigotry has eaten deep into your brain. This is why you are always a political orphans in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Daplux4: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:

Lol, its on record that no southeast governor had ever criticized buhari or APC like the duo of fayose and fanikayode.

Simple we keep quite and do the needful know it now .
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by iammo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Daplux4:

Simple we keep quite and do the needful know it now .

Lol, whatever floats your boat pal, its just 130 days to general election and him go clear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by franchasng: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
dgee1:

'they travel in their trailers' very insulting!

Tribal bigotry has eaten deep into your brain. This is why you are always a political orphans in Nigeria.
Sorry sir, the Abokis travel back to the north in their private jets to vote, better now
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Daplux4: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:

Lol, whatever floats your boat pal, its just 130 days to general election and him go clear you

let's watch and see good day

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by mikkyjay(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Checked86:
this is why Anambara people are known as heartless people. So, somebody from Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo is not qualified until the person comes from Anambara? This attitude is very bad. Anambara people's wickedness is holding the Southeast back. I have never seen or heard yoruba person craving to see that a certain political post is given to a particular state. Let me just say this, even if the person comes from Anambara, you will still not be satisfied more than Enugu people because you will be crying that the person didn't come from your local government or even from your community. that is Anambara people for you. Being fooolish in wicked way.
Stop being naive you heard what those before you said, that guy is not Igbo he is just a divider.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Daplux4: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:

Let's watch and see good day

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by onuebonyi: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yorubas sef..lol

All of a sudden they are all concerned about PDP.

The truth is that the NE and SE are going to form the next government. You guys start learning to cope with the current realities.

icedbreez:
Why pick from SE when that zone is already in the bag for you? no political capital gained from that pick.
SE SS NE and NC are going to vote for Atiku.
SW and NW wil vote for Buhari and their combined vote is more than the other 4 zones.
So what will an intelligent man do? pick your VP from the SW zone and flip it to a toss up zone. Buhari will win NW no question but you win SS SE NC and NE being your zone and battle SW with him. So while Buhari has one and half zone Atiku has four and half zones.
Election over.
But if he makes the mistake of picking his VP from the SE. then SW and NW with few states from other zones might make Buhari win which will be a major disaster for this country. No disrespect to he SE but their voting strength is only 8 million. SW is twice that at 14 million and Atiku is their main man he will give them the SP or SGF so they will vote for him regardless of VP slot or not so why waste it. use it to gain political leverage.
My 2cents.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Select Adesina for first term and Soludo for second term. Let Soludo be the CBN gov. during the first term. I think most Nigerians will be okay with Soludo since Igbo presidency is long overdue. Forget about other guys that cant partake in any public outing without promoting Ibo sentiments. You cant loose Lagos and Kano and win presidency. I dont even know why the guy cannot name a niger delta technocrat as hi deputy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by EasternActivist: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
divinelove:

Because he will help earn votes from South West, south East and south south is for Atiku already they hate APC

Hate ?? I don't think xo
If PDP tries that is over for them in SESS.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by dgee1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
franchasng:
Sorry sir, the Abokis travel back to the north in their private jets to vote, better now

You are a bush man. Look, the world has gone past this 'he is my brother' rubbish. We still do it here and that's why we will remain a shithole country.

The most sensible thing for Atiku is to pick his VP from the SW. This will destabilize APC votes and help us remove the lifeless one from aso rock.

But your 'my brother my brother' nonsense won't let reason prevail and he picks from the SE, Buhari wins and send you the Python dance you deserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by dgee1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
onuebonyi:
Yorubas sef..lol

All of a sudden they are all concerned about PDP.

The truth is that the NE and SE are going to form the next government. You guys start learning to cope with the current realities.

Tribal bigotry is the number one problem of the SE people. Funny enough you accuse Buhari of what most of you are guilty of. The Atiku you are praising now has Gbenga Daniel as his campaign DG. Married Yoruba and Igbo women.

Remove tribal bigotry and you will be very sound politically.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by franchasng: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
dgee1:

You are a bush man. Look, the world has gone past this 'he is my brother' rubbish. We still do it here and that's why we will remain a shithole country.

The most sensible thing for Atiku is to pick his VP from the SW. This will destabilize APC votes and help us remove the lifeless one from aso rock.

But your 'my brother my brother' nonsense won't let reason prevail and he picks from the SE, Buhari wins and send you the Python dance you deserve.
lol, we aren't fighting na Tunji, haba!

Me I have already said I would like Atiku to pick Adesina as VP.

Adesina is the only qualified Yorobad politician to pick as VP now and I am routing for him.

Fayose for Minister of Information.

Igbos will vote for Atiku regardless of who he picks as VP!

You as a skull miner u are ought to know that Igbos don't care about Presidential slot talk more of VP.

All we need is a liberal minded, success-focused, detribalised and enlightened person from anywhere to lead Nigeria.

We don't want cavemen who believe in arrows and bows and den guns as the best way to govern humans in 21st century.

Yorobads can vote even a mad man so long as that mad person gives them VP slot or promise to appoint Tinubu as a presidneital house boy.

That's how low the Yorobads have become of recent and I know Awolowo will be grinning in pains in his grave after all he did to educate his people, too bad sha

1 Like

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by omo1010: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
...you are forgetting one thing...igbos are the most widely spread in all the Nigerian states where they registered and will vote. The chief reason gej lost to.pmb in 2015 is because of the preelection tension up north. This made Igbo to come home and their votes didn't count...if what is 3m votes. The number of registered voters in the sw, what % did u factor in as igbos? ...that said, it will be of great help to the current situation of the country if we can shun tribal and religious sentiment by voting in the right team to clean up the mess...in 2015, I had high regard for PYO but just realized that he is not daring enough in the face of all these problems...this I will strongly support a very good Igbo VP for a change...talk of national integration, sense of belonging and revival of the economy
iammo:

This is politics, atiku is from northeast with 10m PVC, southeast has 7m PVC, if as it stands ipob youth continue creating enemity through insults of other region. Facts remains fact atiku might lose to buhari/osinbajo northwest/southwest 18m/14m PVC
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by onuebonyi: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Abeg shift and focus more on your APC and Bubu. NE and SE are forming this govt.

dgee1:

Tribal bigotry is the number one problem of the SE people. Funny enough you accuse Buhari of what most of you are guilty of. The Atiku you are praising now has Gbenga Daniel as his campaign DG. Married Yoruba and Igbo women.

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by dgee1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
franchasng:
lol, we aren't fighting na Tunji, haba!

Me I have already said I would like Atiku to pick Adesina as VP.

Adesina is the only qualified Yorobad politician to pick as VP now and I am routing for him.

Fayose for Minister of Information.

Igbos will vote for Atiku regardless of who he picks as VP!

You as a skull miner u are ought to know that Igbos don't care about Presidential slot talk more of VP.

All we need is a liberal minded, success-focused, detribalised and enlightened person from anywhere to lead Nigeria.

We don't want cavemen who believe in arrows and bows and den guns as the best way to govern humans in 21st century.

Yorobads can vote even a mad man so long as that mad person gives them VP slot or promise to appoint Tinubu as a presidneital house boy.

That's how low the Yorobads have become of recent and I know Awolowo will be grinning in pains in his grave after all he did to educate his people, too bad sha

I repeat, you are a sick bush man.

What's the difference between the rubbish in your head and the nepotism and tribalism you are accusing Buhari of?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by omoharry(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Any atiku running mate should come from anambra state if not obiano should immediately start working for buhari second term.

Who ekweremmadu from enugu epp.
Just Imagine the disunity among the Igbos..no wonder una nor they progress for politics becos all the tribe across the eastern state are not united..imagine your comment..
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by ozodigboo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Its a tough decision. PDP would have to make. SE has limited and perhaps the least of PVC holder. APC is already having that strong advantage.
Also not picking someone from where they have strong dominance could make them lose votes too. I think PDP best bet is SS.
don't be confused about 7m SE PVC.
a great number of pvc in SW, are igbos.
along with other zones in naija
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Princedapace:

That means Atiku will never win election becus the zones are very important bro. In politics, even 100k votes are important.

So if he chooses south west, he will get political apathy from the east and he will lose. Do u know why? Tibunu and the current APC are not supporting Atiku and no matter who Atiku chooses from the west, he will not win south west.

Since the east wants to get vp and they don't get it, they will not vote for apc o but they woll simply avoid voting. That means Atiku will never get enough votes to win Buhari..

So bye bye to Atiku. South west would have worked fine for Atiku if Tibubu is neutral and they don't have the current VP from south west..
SW is on the fence, not because of Tinubu but Osinbajo. Not because they want him to be president but because most Yoruba that detest APC and Buhri have sympthy and soft spot for him. If Atiku pick a SE deputy and the east vote overwhelmingly for him then the issue of wherr the next southern president can be taken care once and for all. As it will be impossible for Atiku not to support his deputy should he win so will it be hard for Buhari not to support his deputy
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by dgee1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
onuebonyi:
Abeg shift and focus more on your APC and Bubu. NE and SE are forming this govt.

Mouth as usual. We will see.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by omoharry(f): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:
Soludo, good idea. Adesina, talks too much. Obi, talks too much. Ekweremadu, old guard business-as-usual politician: don't think of it.
You mean the formal minister of Agriculture..but that guy is not bad na!
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by NonsoWow: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Most Igbos of PDP stock will lose interest to vote if PDP does not choose an Igbo VP while Ipod will use it as ammunition to justify their insistence on election boycott in the southeast. Atiku better choose an Igbo VP, preferably from Anambra state that is leader of the Igbo race.
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Rstc: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
divinelove:

It does not work that way.

The East is not atikulating because they are father Christmas.
They are atikulating to meet an agenda.

If that is how it works, buhari should give his VP to the east to lure eastern voters since yorubaland is on lock down.

We have interests to protect. Unless atiku is running with an igbo VP then he is on his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by paj4love: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
dgee1:

My problem with Yoruba's is that they always feel they know everything, but Nigeria will shock them come 2019, imagine in 2015, GEJ lost to PMB with 2.1 million vote that means all the NW + NE + SW + some fraction of NC votes against PDP. With just 2.1 million vote and don't forget the election is between SS candidate and NW candidate . But now it's between two northern candidate and you guys are displaying ignorance.... I pity you guys
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by Ejjis(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Obiano has all it takes to gather votes for buhari and will kill pdp chances in anambra.

Mallam, Ewu Awusa... The betrayer ...

Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by ozodigboo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

You are from enugu state and am from anambra state. That makes us different.

That's what u want and not what we want.

Afterall anambra is apga not pdp.
So is better apga work with apc.
I'm Anambra but am disappointed in you.
after all the humiliation buhari gave us these past 4years you're still talking apga apc wetin ?
Re: Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate by arabbunkum: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Did that stop your generation from ass-licking?
iammo:

Lol, at least we won three national election, mko*1 obj*2, ruled collective for 13 solid years, and had 4 years of VP. So worry about your region and let me worry about mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.