Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom (19607 Views)

Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by stephenduru: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Catholic priest Father Jude Egbom has been buried at Holy Trinity Cathedral Orlu.Also buried is Father Paulinus Uzoma.

It should be recalled that Father Jude was murdered in Nkwerre in the Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State by gunmen who made away with his vehicle.

Rev Fr. Jude Egbuom, was until his death in charge of St Patrick’s Catholic Parish, Amucha, in the Njaba LGA of the state.He hailed from Umuwala, a village in Nkwerre Community.He was attacked when he went to a barber’s shop on Anara-Nkwerre Road in Nkwerre town.He reportedly resisted giving the car keys to his killers, which angered them.The cleric was immediately shot together with the other victim in his vehicle while the criminals fled.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/catholic-priest-who-was-murdered-by.html

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by stephenduru: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Kingosytex(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2018
R.I.P Father Jude!!!

am very confident of one thing, nemesis will surely catch up with the perpetrators of this heinous crime

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Atiku2019: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Continue Resting Padre

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Lonestar124: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2018
I believed he is in a better place........may his soul rest in peace

12 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by johnmba: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by nony43(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2018
May his soul rest in perfect peace

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by johnmba: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Rest in peace father

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by sweetboy23: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2018
are we safe

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by maxiuc(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2018
cry

Whenever I see those red sand they normally dig out from grave it will Dawn on me that this world is nothing

The whole sand covering the whole body you drank all sorts of medicine and foods to stay alive still yet nothing saved you

But life Everlasting with Christ Jesus is the only hope and reason to smile

Rip dear Reverend

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by abmethod: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Rip

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by ken6488(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari your space in hell eh #lemme stop here first#

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Movic1(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Rip. Don't drag with robbers. Give them what they want. The God that provide the Car,phone or money for you will surely provide another . Your life is very important...

7 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Mopolchi: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Austine2k: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by powalez: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Rip fada
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by maasoap(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2018
There won't be cries and wailing because it didn't happen in Plateau, Kaduna or Kano state

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Akabuking: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2018
ken6488:
are you alright? wetin carry buhari enter this thread? change your mentality please. we Igbo's are greedy always looking for the easy way out, that is why crime rate is high in south east.

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by ekestic1976(f): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
ken6488:

It's certain that you will attend to his pleasures there as Major Domo.
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by kagari: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2018
if you parish in regina pasis catholic church in orlu, you would know the priest. rip father

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by computerglobal(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Movic1:
Rip. Don't drag with robbers. Give them what they want. The God the provide the Car,phone or money for you will surely provide another . Your life is very important...

You are right,

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by RevenGeMission: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2018
When it's Imo, no outcry, but when it's north, we won't rest about Buhari sent his boys out complain

Double standards at best
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Omooniya1: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:
R.I.P Father Jude!!!

am very confident of one thing, nemesis will surely catch up with the perpetrators of this heinous crime

I thought police said they have arrested the perpetrators.
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Buterflyle0: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2018
ken6488:

Shut up dia.

Which Buhari? Even CAN did not come out to condemn the killing of this easy going Priest simply because they could not link his death to their so called Herdsmen and you are busy shouting Buhari.

You have a reserved customized place in hell

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Kingosytex(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Omooniya1:

I thought police said they have arrested the perpetrators.

i haven't heard about that, if they have been arrested they should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

their action was highly barbaric...
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Shortyy(f): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Rip father Jude, my God bless your soul.
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by ken6488(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up dia.

Which Buhari? Even CAN did not come out to condemn the killing of this easy going Priest simply because they could not link his death to their so called Herdsmen and you are busy shouting Buhari.

You have a reserved customized place in hell
lack of security last time i check only the fedral government provide security so anything thats goes bad in the country the president take the blaim
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by adem30: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
And no single press statement from CAN till date to condemned his killing, Just because the atrocity was not from Fulani
Re: Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom by Reelmii: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
dont drag with armed robbers

whether they are small boys or u suspect that the gun is a toy one..... just give them what they want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Defrauding A Pastor Of N23 Million / Judge Reveals How NDLEA Allegedly Concealed Assets Seized From Jailed Drug Baron / "Opebi Shooting Incident Not Linked To #Endsars Protest" - Lagos Police Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.