Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device (443 Views)

Why Xiaomi Launch In Africa Will Hit A Brick Wall / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device / How I Added Beautiful Image To My Android Device Notification Header (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device by NOTIFICATOIN(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Common error that people commit is that; they do not backup their device whenever they wanted to flash their device. Especially mtk devices . but if you don't know about this before. Take note of your phone build number, then search for the firmware or stock ROM,
You are good to go.. Any problem.. Share it here
Re: Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device by Adebisi444: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2018
I can't find PIPO T3 custom rom since 4years ago.
Re: Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device by NOTIFICATOIN(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2018
I can help you with that
Re: Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device by NOTIFICATOIN(f): 11:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Adebisi444:
I can't find PIPO T3 custom rom since 4years ago.
there is no custom ROM for this phone, you can only get the stock ROM / firmware
Re: Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device by Adebisi444: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
NOTIFICATOIN:
there is no custom ROM for this phone, you can only get the stock ROM / firmware
Okay thanks, but what's the different between custom ROM and stock ROM?
Re: Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device by NOTIFICATOIN(f): 2:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Custom ROM is developed by an android programmer/developer, it is a customized ROM, while stock ROM is a factory flash file, it is released officially from the factory that produces the phone
Re: Learn Easy Way To Fix A Brick Android Device by Adebisi444: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
NOTIFICATOIN:
Custom ROM is developed by an android programmer/developer, it is a customized ROM, while stock ROM is a factory flash file, it is released officially from the factory that produces the phone
Okay thanks but I could not get the stock ROM / firmware of that phone.

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: Android Apps To Track And Wipe Stolen Phones / Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus / Infinix Note 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.