Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth (1526 Views)

Opinion: Let’s Tell Arthur Eze The Inconvenient Truth. / Nigerians, It's Time To Tell Ourselves The Truth! / “Let Us Tell Ourselves The Truth, All Is Not Well With Nigeria”-Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by globemoney: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2018
We don't really care where Atiku takes it to. My choice is Okonjo Iweala and not because she's igbo. I want a person that will torment Buhari internationally when he comes with with corruption nonsense.

All I want is for the Analogue, genocidal military dictator to get going
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by basilo101: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Only an idiot will believe a Fulani man will restructure Nigeria. It get's worse when you know how much Atiku makes from colonizing the most active Port in the SS. The system truly needs a change and it will start from we the people or our thieving Sinators and representathieves in Abuja
A non Fulani (GEJ) was going in that direction but a part of the south voted him out and installed Fulani
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by ashacot: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
mradonis:
Who are the top, aregbesola and co bah. They should really think deep and reflect about what happened osun with all the governor and even jagaban there too. These to shot can only vote for themselves and the few people the feed and can settle around them. If you like give people $1000 each which they can't do, Nigerians will take ur money and vote their choice.
Carry out a simple Survey, by asking people around you presently what they think about the economy? U need to see the numberof people. Who came out during the last voters registration exercise and hear the reason why most. Of them were registering to vote come 2019. If I were in the present government I will tell them to sit up and quickly beg Nigerians.
Every where now is aNybody but mr bubu. Its like a national anthem nw. Forget crowd hiring for #2000. People are angry everywhere and that 2million votes has already gone down and 80% of the newly registered voters are out to vote the present govenment Out. I travel a lot and everywhere its same anger of hunger and feeling of disappoinTment.
Gej surrounded himself with liers and lost. Same is what they are doing to mr integrity now.and osun should stand as a warning signal about how people feel.

My brother, you will be deceiving yourself if you think PDP performance in Osun is a determining factor of what will happen in the general election. In Osun, those guys where spiting at aragbesola salary Fup. Hope you know APC performed well in Anambra election last year and also won Gov election in edo? hope you also knoe Apc won an election in Rivers state recently.

i m only telling you this to prepare yoyr mind down. Buhari eill win next year election.

5 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by UniQue84: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
ashacot:
This guy. No just kill me with laugh o. That your last statement is just too hilarious.

Well, valid point but Atiku can't win Buhari in a contest. That is being realistic.
oga there is nothing like being realistic here simply use the word that is my opinion ...

You guys are so full of yourself you tink Buhari is a god or something. GEJ has set a precedent and we expect others to follow suit, congratulate the winner even if you are an incumbent before the official result is released knowing fully well by records that you will loose eventually, Buhari should not fail to do that or else he won't be sitting down there today .

We Nigerians now have a tactics we will give you 4yrs and if you refused to perform there is no return for you no matter what you do or try to say .

Buhari time is over and he knows that ..take it or leave it and come out of your dream world boy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
basilo101:

A non Fulani (GEJ) was going in that direction but a part of the south voted him out and installed Fulani

keep deceiving yourself. He was there since may 2010 but only remembered a toothless national conference in 2014? A conference whose resolutions GEJ insisted would still be subject to the Northern dominated NASS?

You ran away from our discussion yesterday. are you ready now?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku did the right thing. It would have been injustice any other way. Congrats to him and Obi.

Now let the games begin.

Buhari/PYO VS Atiku/Obi

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by SuperStriker: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
Atiku did the right thing. It would have been injustice any other way. Congrats to him and Obi.

Now let the games begin.

Buhari/PYO VS Atiku/Obi

Thank you for saying this truth which some Yorubas just don't want to admit.
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Now let the games begin.

Buhari/PYO VS Atiku/Obi

Exactly! Let's go to the polls and vote our choice!

I insist igbos and yorubas should vote for their respective sons to get the VP spot and let's see who wins.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Banmeallday: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
oodualover:

Ibos are not supporting Atiku because of restructuring.

Then what are they supporting him for? You people from the time of Zik supporting folks for nothing in return
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Following
Re: Enough Of The Trolling, Let's Tell Ourselves The Truth by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Exactly! Let's go to the polls and vote our choice!

I insist igbos and yorubas should vote for their respective sons to get the VP spot and let's see who wins.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

You this guy cheesy

When I remember how you attacked me on your ignorant tirades then, I'll just be laughing. Now you can see clearly abi? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Replies PDP On Trader Moni, Says Nigerians Not For Sale / I’ll Win Imo West Senatorial District – Okorocha / Atiku's Allegation Of Pmb's Family Ownership Of Keystone And Etisalat: An Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.