Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls (10809 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces Screen Sharing For Video Calls / Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone / Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls by olaolaking: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2018
This cannot last the test of time
Re: Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls by Radicalface: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2018
urchpath:

Bro if I were u, I would keep betting with these high guaranteed odds and keep winning. I wont have to ask people to pay 10 thousand naira for the predictions when i can easily place my bets and make billions of naira.... Please am i making sense? Unless its fake sha

baba abeg share me with this your senses,only you no fit carry all of them they der heavy you well well,you are not just making sense, rather you are a sense creator..
lwkmd..

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls by blujoi(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2018
In a world where everything is going mobile? I think this is dead on arrival. Why don’t they incorporate it into their Facebook and WhatsApp apps? No one wants to be carrying an extra device just to make a video. Most videos are made on the go and instantaneous, and most phones can do exactly what this device does. It would have been better if Facebook puts in resources towards giving us better video compression technologies, this will make watching videos less data consuming, that’s a better value adding service

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls by Jaqenhghar: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afonja007:
oga since we dont want to learn then lets say they are better than us lets stop pretending, from london to germany to sweden to italy to canada to america all the same devlopment then come to africa from nigeria to cameroun to kenya to somalia all the same,if me and you were giving 1million naira each to start business then under one year i increased my capital to 100 million while you squanderd your one million on drinks gambling and women and you went back to village will now say am not richer than you only that you squandered yours?is that an excuse or what?
No be lie my guy. If you tell some people this one now they will start insulting you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Harryfrosh:
They just keep advancing.... I don't even know what went wrong with Africa especially Nigeria...
It comes down to priorities my friend.
As long as your long term goals is eating and drinking and showimg off no way you can record anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This Message On Whatsapp And My Phone Hanged. Please What Could It Mean / Android Phones Under 50,000 Naira In Nigeria / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.