Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

"Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo (5735 Views)

Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family / Peter Obi Lists Atiku’s Priorities, Says Nigeria Will Be Reunited / Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones, Rebuilding Of Destroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo by Franzinni: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

Ooopsss. You missed the clue

Tank.top.

I work in the states 6 months every year then spend the rest managing my farm and my SAP basis consultancy from lagos

I don't do government contracts -not my cup of tea.

And yes.

We are on both sides of the fence.

Your rudeness canot affect my pay. It just shows the level you operate at.

haha yeah that explains it.... Now it is clear why you don't feel the plight of the common man.... You are what Dan arewa call mai kudi (rich man)...

So you expect every body to be succeeding despite the fact that the environment is not enabling for those who are stuck in Nigeria...

You can't begin to understand what the troops are going through in the trenches.... But then you spend half a year gathering cool cash in the greatest country known to the free man so how would you feel it...

After all its to your advantage if the dollar is 500naira to a dollar.... More money in your pocket.... I see why you love APC led government.... I was sure you must be benefiting one way or the other from their cluelessness....

Well not until you are in the trenches with the us...you won't see the reality on ground....

I can't even say I don't understand you perspective now... It is clear but then I would plead with you to put yourself in the shoe of a common Nigerian who is making a salary of 40k per month and has a wife and 3 kids to feed... Transport to work and back... Eat lunch at work.... School fees for 3 kids.... And other things.... And that is not the worst...

The food stuff which was bare able under pdp has almost trippled in cost.... Bros.... If nah you... I know you won't be happy... After the people you voted into power promised 5 million jobs for youth but then they cut job's by a similar amount...

Promised 1 dollar = 1 naira.. But now it is almost doubled...

Rice bag was 8k now it's around 18k please consider Nigerians

Just think of life in such condition...

I guess you positioned yourself wisely... Hence the reason why yo are on the sweet end of the inefficiencies of the government... But you need to know there are millions who are not financially savvy like you but just want a decent life... Is that asking too much?

1 Like

Re: "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo by Kingspin(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
What about their land?
Re: "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo by Felixv: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Franzinni:
haha yeah that explains it.... Now it is clear why you don't feel the plight of the common man.... You are what Dan arewa call mai kudi (rich man)...

So you expect every body to be succeeding despite the fact that the environment is not enabling for those who are stuck in Nigeria...

You can't begin to understand what the troops are going through in the trenches.... But then you spend half a year gathering cool cash in the greatest country known to the free man so how would you feel it...

After all its to your advantage if the dollar is 500naira to a dollar.... More money in your pocket.... I see why you love APC led government.... I was sure you must be benefiting one way or the other from their cluelessness....

Well not until you are in the trenches with the us...you won't see the reality on ground....

I can't even say I don't understand you perspective now... It is clear but then I would plead with you to put yourself in the shoe of a common Nigerian who is making a salary of 40k per month and has a wife and 3 kids to feed... Transport to work and back... Eat lunch at work.... School fees for 3 kids.... And other things.... And that is not the worst...

The food stuff which was bare able under pdp has almost trippled in cost.... Bros.... If nah you... I know you won't be happy... After the people you voted into power promised 5 million jobs for youth but then they cut job's by a similar amount...

Promised 1 dollar = 1 naira.. But now it is almost doubled...

Rice bag was 8k now it's around 18k please consider Nigerians

Just think of life in such condition...

I guess you positioned yourself wisely... Hence the reason why yo are on the sweet end of the inefficiencies of the government... But you need to know there are millions who are not financially savvy like you but just want a decent life... Is that asking too much?

To say am not feeling the pain is unfair to say the least.

And let me state one honest point -buhari should never have been our president in the first place.

Now, we have to honestly ask ourself how we got to this mess in the first place.

Remember, obj and Atiku were supposed to make things happen - fix the nepa problem, industrialize the whole country - turn nigeria into the China of Africa, fix our roads, railways, airports and improve the standard of living of the common man.

But what happened instead -Atiku starting selling the nations assets to himself and his cronies while obj went on a mindless escursion round the world Looking for foreign investors to no avail (telecoms yes, but that was a guaranteed cash cow as long as nitel was incapacitated- which they did)

$16bn went down the drain, part of our foreign reserve was used to pay of debts owed to rich western banks.

Then came Jonathan a PHD holder and a south south indigene - no one more deserving, at least that was what we thought.

Same old story - no infrastructure development, terrible corruption and so much ineptitude that the naira had to be artificially popped up to prevent a crash - basically they were funding a fake economy with our foreign reserve.

There are a lot to gaps in my narrative because the events of the past 16yrs would take days to detail.

But,to cut a long story short, obj/atiku’s failure coupled with Jonathan’s ineptitude lead to the emergence of buhari - and we only have ourselves to blame.

Slowly but surely our infrastructure is receiving the best attention it’s ever had in years, most of leakages have been plugged - even JAMB is remitting billions to the nations account.

But there are still many problems ahead - we are a consumer society and until that is corrected the naira will never gain value again.

Our education system needs a thorough overhaul - we are not producing quality graduates. We need a development plan we can stick to - that means a National Assembly that is willing to work with the executive and not be a bottleneck.

I just don’t see the likes of Atiku fitting the bill as a good leader - his failure lead us to this mess in the first place.

I support buhari - he has brought pride back to our military and he is trying to fix the problems we have.

He might not be the most articulate but he has shown courage and fortitude.
Re: "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo by Franzinni: 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Felixv:

To say am not feeling the pain is unfair to say the least.

And let me state one honest point -buhari should never have been our president in the first place.

Now, we have to honestly ask ourself how we got to this mess in the first place.

Remember, obj and Atiku were supposed to make things happen - fix the nepa problem, industrialize the whole country - turn nigeria into the China of Africa, fix our roads, railways, airports and improve the standard of living of the common man.

But what happened instead -Atiku starting selling the nations assets to himself and his cronies while obj went on a mindless escursion round the world Looking for foreign investors to no avail (telecoms yes, but that was a guaranteed cash cow as long as nitel was incapacitated- which they did)

$16bn went down the drain, part of our foreign reserve was used to pay of debts owed to rich western banks.

Then came Jonathan a PHD holder and a south south indigene - no one more deserving, at least that was what we thought.

Same old story - no infrastructure development, terrible corruption and so much ineptitude that the naira had to be artificially popped up to prevent a crash - basically they were funding a fake economy with our foreign reserve.

There are a lot to gaps in my narrative because the events of the past 16yrs would take days to detail.

But,to cut a long story short, obj/atiku’s failure coupled with Jonathan’s ineptitude lead to the emergence of buhari - and we only have ourselves to blame.

Slowly but surely our infrastructure is receiving the best attention it’s ever had in years, most of leakages have been plugged - even JAMB is remitting billions to the nations account.

But there are still many problems ahead - we are a consumer society and until that is corrected the naira will never gain value again.

Our education system needs a thorough overhaul - we are not producing quality graduates. We need a development plan we can stick to - that means a National Assembly that is willing to work with the executive and not be a bottleneck.

I just don’t see the likes of Atiku fitting the bill as a good leader - his failure lead us to this mess in the first place.

I support buhari - he has brought pride back to our military and he is trying to fix the problems we have.

He might not be the most articulate but he has shown courage and fortitude.

well I get your view.... I want the best for the country and most of our leaders don't seem to be patriotic instead they enjoy the loot they accumulated....

But something just crossed my mind.... Why is buhari not arresting them if they actually were corrupt.... And he is mr integrity...?

I know they don't have clean hands I am not naive... But that said, why hasn't action bee. Taken to checkmate them if their corruption is very much public information?

There lies the double standard of this government believe me any body who they have actually. Arrested has been as a result of a witch hunt...

It's all one big game....

I don't even know atiku much but I just want someone with more empathy for his people even if he has to lie to give hope... Hope goes a long way to give a man a sense of purpose... Buhari to be fair... Giving his military background he might have been programmed to be that way but he has no human feelings only for his family... When his son broke his head... Didn't he find a solution in the shortest possible time?

Now isn't Nigeria as a country worth more than his son?

We lack patriotism in Nigeria...
Re: "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo by Felixv: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Franzinni:
well I get your view.... I want the best for the country and most of our leaders don't seem to be patriotic instead they enjoy the loot they accumulated....

But something just crossed my mind.... Why is buhari not arresting them if they actually were corrupt.... And he is mr integrity...?

I know they don't have clean hands I am not naive... But that said, why hasn't action bee. Taken to checkmate them if their corruption is very much public information?

There lies the double standard of this government believe me any body who they have actually. Arrested has been as a result of a witch hunt...

It's all one big game....

I don't even know atiku much but I just want someone with more empathy for his people even if he has to lie to give hope... Hope goes a long way to give a man a sense of purpose... Buhari to be fair... Giving his military background he might have been programmed to be that way but he has no human feelings only for his family... When his son broke his head... Didn't he find a solution in the shortest possible time?

Now isn't Nigeria as a country worth more than his son?

We lack patriotism in Nigeria...

Your points are valid

But read this first. Who bites the hand that fed him

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/242606-atiku-cries-buhari-apc-side-lined-i-helped-win-2015-elections.html

Atiku helped buhari in 2015 - but he was Cleverly sidelined - the question is why?

Empathy?

I was actually in a cab today on Ikorodu road and I marveled at the number of times my Uber driver tried to change lanes - he was blocked at each attempt - where is the empathy?

As I stated earlier - how did we get into this mess. If Atiku had performed well, if Jonathan had performed well. We wouldn’t have had buhari

If atiku could not serve the country well at 60 why do we think he can do a better job at 70.
Re: "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo by GetCofOProperty: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Doing Great!!! If that really is the record, it shows a lot of progress on the part of FG.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo by KanwuliaMama: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
This SHORT IJJJIOT OF A DWARF!
Always talking off point!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Aids Victims With Cash Donations / FG To Reform Police With N1.5trn / External Reserves Loses $313 Million As Oil Price Fluctuates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.