Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos (24471 Views)

Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan / Emmanuel Uduaghan Returns To PDP / Emmanuel Uduaghan Campaigns With Underage Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by stephenduru: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Former Delta State governor,Emmanuel Uduaghan met with President Buhari in Abuja.According to him,they are working for the success of APC in Delta State.He said...

'It was a pleasure meeting with our President Buhari to discuss APCNigeria’s chances of winning all positions at the 2019 general elections in all the states of the federation. We are working assiduously for his success and that of our great party in Delta State by God’s grace.

We also discussed how the Federal Government can deepen its presence in the Niger Delta, (especially my primary constituency, Delta South).

I appreciated him for his commitment to the Niger Delta region so far.

God bless our President!
God bless our party, APC!!
God bless Nigeria'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/ex-delta-governor-uduaghan-visits.html

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by HungerBAD: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2018
This life is not fair.

If life was fair, Uduaghan would be in Jail,and not a Senatorial candidate of the APC party. This man is one of the many mistakes the APC is making in Delta State.

How this man escaped the notice of all law enforcement agencies in Nigeria, the EFCC inclusive, is still a mystery to me,after he looted Delta State to the ground for 8 years.

In the 8 years this Kleptomaniac ruled Delta State, there was no single thing anyone can point to that he did. This is a deeply unpopular man in Delta State,and all he brings to the APC party is his hand luggages of liabilities and unpopularity.

Politically speaking, he does not carry any clout, and that is even among his itsekiri tribe,who are notoriously pro-each other.

I pray he loses to the PDP man, James Manager. The APC party should stop rewarding these criminals that is running a way from the PDP with a soft landing ground.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by dukie25: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Uduaghan has the electoral value of tse tse fly = no value.
His mum is from same town as me in Edo state. Did nothing for both his father or his mother's town.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Baawaa(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Those lazy youths will bombard him grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Kingosytex(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2018
in a few months time, nigeria will correct the greatest mistake they have ever made. buhari will be bundled straight to the evil forest of daura

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by slivertongue: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2018
FALSE ASSURANCE...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Johnnyessence(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This life is not fair.

If life was fair, Uduaghan would be in Jail,and not a Senatorial candidate of the APC party. This man is one of the many mistakes the APC is making in Delta State.

How this man escaped the notice of all law enforcement agencies in Nigeria, the EFCC inclusive, is still a mystery to me,after he looted Delta State to the ground for 8 years.

In the 8 years this Kleptomaniac ruled Delta State, there was no single thing anyone can point to that he did. This is a deeply unpopular man in Delta State,and all he brings to the APC party is his hand luggages of liabilities and unpopularity.

Politically speaking, he does not carry any clout, and that is even among his itsekiri tribe,who are notoriously pro-each other.

I pray he loses to the PDP man, James Manager. The APC party should stop rewarding these criminals that is running a way from the PDP with soft landing ground.
lol Uduaghan is now saint.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by jared007: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Apc chance is quite slim in trying to take over Delta. They rigged out Otega's group and the Anioma nation thinking they ve no value. But they shall be shocked. Uduaghan shall be used and dumped. They are only after his money. The Ijaws may go to war with Itsekiri if this election is not well handled. I believe there are better itsekiri sons to present for senate instead of this "John the baptist"

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Oritzy: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This life is not fair.

I pray he loses to the PDP man, James Manager. The APC party should stop rewarding these criminals that is running a way from the PDP with a soft landing ground.
if you would ask me bro both Thief Uduaghan and armed robber James manager, non is qualified for that seat.
I weep everyday for my senitorial district.
Both old and young are corrupt to the core.
I tire.
Anytime I hear Uduaghan I dey shame to ever come from same place with this man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by HungerBAD: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oritzy:
if you would ask me bro both Thief Uduaghan and armed robber James manager, non is qualified for that seat.
I weep everyday for my senitorial district.
Both old and young are corrupt to the core.
I tire.
Anytime I hear Uduaghan I dey shame to ever come from same place with this man.

Just unfortunate.

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by despi64(m): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bastard...
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by UniQue84: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Of course he is now a saint grin
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Mopolchi: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Him go lose for Delta. Na sure bet be dat.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by maxiuc(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy

If not of PDP that gave him chance to become Delta State governor

This is shameless raised to the power 2

I hope his fails elections next year

All APC political big wigs are PDP students that's why they can never know more than the school that taught them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
two Lifeless Meeting and people
Arsenal planning with Man u on how to win Barcerlona
iya be fun omo to n sakiri

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by bedspread: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Any Gathering of Politicians of Any Party to force their plans and their candidate which is not GOD'S decision on The Nation Nigeria be Set Ablaze. May Such Persons be Laid to Rest in this Season IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST...

Every Sacrifices made towards such plans be Nullified and Cancelled by the Blood of JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by MahatmaGhandi: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mr no legacy....I see you.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Kwamecron(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Pavore9: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
A corrupt Nigerian politician is dependent on the political party he/she presently aligns with. cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by NaijaNaWaa: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Take note: Uduaghan is fronting for James Ibori. How tragic that Buhari, Mr. Integrity is courting James Ibori, the one they called the most corrupt person in the world? Desperation is worse than cancer. It destroys without warning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by kstyle2(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
This man single handedly ruined delta state

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by firo08(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Uduaghan is a clown.
It would have been better if he said it this way,
God bless Nigeria
God bless their president
God bless their party.
I know zombies are coming for me but I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by ken6488(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
he lost already
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Hundreddegrees(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dead on arrival, the only thing they can do is plan to rig the election
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by zombieTRACKER: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
This fool called uduaghan of of no electoral value in the Niger delta....

Only fellow lifeless fellows take him serious

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by SocialJustice: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari, he keeps degrading shamefully with no remorse.

Come and win Delta state na. Time don reach self when Uduaghan go take better mending.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by IrokoOluwere: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
slivertongue:
FALSE ASSURANCE...
We shall see cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by candygist: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This life is not fair.

List okowa archivement so far in delta state ? I guess okowa is not a thief . Okowa that as refused to pay state civil servant salary despite all the oil Money the state as.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by ArmaniUhuru: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This life is not fair.

Bros no worry yourself, he go get problem when Atiku become presido.

If zombies talks nonsense about Atiku, just let them know we are holding on to the statement of their Lord and master.

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by mayyorr01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
kiss
Kingosytex:
in a few months time, nigeria will correct the greatest mistake they have ever made. buhari will be bundled straight to the evil forest of daura
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Delta State Is P D P,just Like Kano Belongs To A P C.So Dont Waste Your Resources On A Wild Goose Chase

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Uba's Daughter, Nkem's Wedding Photos / Ayade To Turn Tinapa Into University / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.