Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) (973 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by Ritzy10(f): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2018
A South Africa lady identified as @SingyNkuna on Twitter has taken to the platform to announce that she is celebrating her third anniversary of dating a married man.
The disclosure came as a reaction to a Twitter user’s comment. @mlota_azola wrote;

“I don’t know who needs to hear this, but he’s not leaving his wife for you.”
However reacting to the tweet, the South African lady disclosed that she found out that he is married one year into their relationship.

According to the lady they’ve been in their relationship for 3 years and are celebrating their third anniversary. Read her tweets below;
“He did and we celebrating 3 years together now I went after what I wanted. Such is life. If his wife and him were meant to be, he would have stayed. I found out he was married after a year of dating him. I loved him and didn’t wanna leave.

Seriously, I didn’t intentionally date a married man, I found out later on and chose to stay ad he chose to leave his marriage. Neither of us are saints.Men leave you even if you are the most beautiful girl in the world for whatever reasons. Why do we always blame the other woman? I didn’t initiate the relationship, he approached me and my ancestors gave me signals and boom, he is paying lobola December”

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-celebrates-her-3rd-anniversary-of-dating-a-married-man-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by HungerBAD: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Laughing.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by JasonScoolari: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2018
The smart people cannot explain anything
to a dumb person. And the dumb people are
consumed in trying to explain stuff to
stupid people. So the smart people go do
important stuff and let the stupid person be
more ignorant.

Let her continue defending and celebrating her stupidity.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Visit in Shiloh 2028. Yeye
Re: Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by Liliyann(f): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Married men are the best when it comes to dating!!
They are caring, mature,and expert when it comes to sex!!
If you play your cards well,they can move mountain for you!!!
I don't take all these single guys seriously when I can have a rich married man as my maga!!!
All in all love is a farce!!
Date whosoever makes you happen and can cater for your needs!!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
ASHAWO.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by farady(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Married men are the best when it comes to dating!!
They are caring, mature,and expert when it comes to sex!!
If you play your cards well,they can move mountain for you!!!
I don't take all these single guys seriously when I can have a rich married man as my maga!!!
All in all love is a farce!!
Date whosoever makes you happen and can cater for your needs!!

My sister you need Jesus!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) by sacajawea: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chai. *in Asari Dokubo's voice*
You are a M.u.m.u Girl!

(1) (Reply)

Love Zone: Crazy Sex Positions To Spice Up Your Weekend / What Are The Signs That A Guy Is Now A Matured Man / My First Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.