Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Register A Domain For Just N720 And Get $42 For Every Referral - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Register A Domain For Just N720 And Get $42 For Every Referral (295 Views)

just pay for a domain and hosting and get a free website From Me / Only pay for a domain with hosting a get a free website / How To Register A Company In Nigeria With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register A Domain For Just N720 And Get $42 For Every Referral by ntp11(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Hello all,

I made a post last year on "How To Get Godaddy Domain Name Registration And Hosting For Less Than N4000".

There is another opportunity to register a domain name for 1 Year and a 1 Month Host for just $1.95 (less than N750). You also get to make money referring others to take the same step. (This is the sweetest part)

If you are in the Domain flipping business, this is an opportunity for you.

If you need the guide, check my profile for my contact.

Pls. DO NOT drop your email here. Send me an email with the subject 'Web Offer' and I will forward the guide to you.

Thank you

UPDATE: This offer has been closed.

(1) (Reply)

Start A Career And Work Anywhere In The World / Massive Recruitment At Canon 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.