Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife (22260 Views)

Halle Berry Agrees To Pay Child Support As She Resolves Divorce With Ex-husband / Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Student Asking For A New Hostel At Adeleke University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by gistyinka(m): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
Social Media Robin Hood!

Nigerian Afro-Pop superstar and DMW's boss David Adeleke, known as David has come to secure of one of his fan who was given admission into Adeleke University, Ile-Ife but unable to afford the school fees.

One of Davido's fans was offered admission to Adeleke University but he can't afford the school fees, and he took to social media to call out Davido to pay his school fees.

http://gyonlineng.com/social-media-robin-hood-davido-agree-pay-fan-school-fees-admitted-university/

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by gistyinka(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Davido has come to that fan's request, as he said that he should DM me and also he called the school authority straight away.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Victni: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
cool cool

see more : [url]gistvic.com[/url]
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by itspzpics(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Cameroon President Campaign with Condom, set to Recontest for the 7th term >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Topccy007z: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
The reason why he's prospering.... I can count how many of Nigerian politicians that can do this with the kinda funds at their disposal. Instead they spend on slay queens hugely.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by snazzy5050(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice one from him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
OBO way, We rise by lifting others, Ride on bro cool

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by olaezebala: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adeleke university is in Ede and not Ife

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
No money but you deh use iPhone

Don't ask me how I know. Look at the status bar.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
This guy truely got a good heart.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by sod09(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Adeleke uni is in ede not ife

5 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Netfilix: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Davido paving way for the future

If you know you know smiley

12 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Akinridez: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
That's good

2 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by rastaraj: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
david is just 3 much

6 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by IrokoOluwere: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ile Ife?
Some mods are high this afternoon sha cheesy
This was staged though!
Who applies for admission in a private university with no money in the first place ?
Try again Davido!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by RapportNaija(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
OBO

3 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
We rise by lifting others..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Miache(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Illiterate_billionaire like wtf!!...procure for a school you cannot afford....

1 Like

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by khvnggift(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lets see d reciept first
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Postboiswag(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
U no get money
But u go apply for admission
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Naughtytboy: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Staged

1 Like

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Very GOOD act!

1 Like

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by okenwaa(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Funnicator:

Na ur type go wan mk person wear rags before you go gree say en broke...ITK

15 Likes

Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by jaxxy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
But he’s using lphone x. Hehe
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Tension532: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Funnicator:

were u expecting him to borrow phone and receive the message?
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by matial(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lmao grin grin grin some people Na just clean savages...... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+naija contents
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Browndawn: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
The hands that give will never know suffering
God bless you David..our pride in Osun
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by princeisah26(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
We rise by lifting others
Nice one davido
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Ogb222: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dm OBO for your details he gat u cheeeee
Switsex:
Nairalanders please help!!!!!

I'm a yearly tenant, who is occupying a one bedroom apartment in my compound. My rent got expired on 31st July. I pleaded with my landlord to give me some little time since I'm yet to be paid salary.
I got my salary very late in august which I decided to pay half of the rent which is 35k, hoping to complete the full rent by the next month. My boss has been owing me last month salary.
I travelled over the weekend with our last born who stays here with me. On coming back yesterday I found my apartment locked, on enquiring from the tenants they told me the landlord came over the weekend and locked up my apartment. I headed straight to see the landlord.
On getting to his compound, I met him in front of his house. I tried pleading with him, giving him reasons why I'm yet to pay up the rent. He asked me to leave his house and come back whenever I have the rent.
As I'm typing this, I'm still confused and devastated on how to go about it. I have been crying at work since morning. I really don't know what to do and my salary is not coming anytime soon.
I believe the landlord is not treating me fairly but what do I do?? I need advice from you all please!
Re: Davido Agrees To Pay Fan's School Fees In Adeleke University, Ile-Ife by Drayton7: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Corper we o! � ... If you're a Corper and you are willing to make some Extra income virtually doing little or nothing than getting some information in Nassarawa, Jigawa, Taraba or any other northern states where you're presently located. Please send me a request and a DM here or on @Daggroallied10 on instagram. thanks God protect you all in a strange land... �

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Igbos Pause On Biafra For Now - Charly Boy / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures / How I Will Spend My N25M Prize - Miracle, 2018 BBNaija Winner (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.