Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? (395 Views)

Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached / More Pics Saraki Set To Be Impeached As PDP Senators Barred From Entering NASS / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by wideawaken01: 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki be Impeached Today? This is what an average follower of Nigerian government will looking out for today. Are you following the lawmakers now? Please can anyone predict what will likely happen to Saraki today as Senate President.
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by CORDROSS: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

Please how much will land, Sienna 10,12,15 to Lagos.
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by slivertongue: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
If ask me who i go ask...
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by okenwa(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Impossible to impeach a person in the Senate with out an offence against the constitution of the Senate.

Saraki was merciful to Buhari when he(Buhari) was medically unfit to govern the country.

It was only the second and third medical trip Buhari handed over the office to the Vice, the first trip was impeachable, Saraki pardoned him because they were in the same political party.

As it is now, there will be proper check and balance between the exercutives and the legistlatures. Buhari will sit up for the rest of the remaining days in office to avoid impeachment. Watch out
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by Kingosytex(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
they can't impeach saraki. even the oshiomole that used to rant like a mad dog because of this saraki's impeachment saga knows that they can't impeach saraki
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by wideawaken01: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
I like this drama. I hope all of these fight translate to a common good of the nation.
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by busky007: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
see nollywood drama happning in the most populous black country
leemme sidan dey watch
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by Johnnyessence(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
wideawaken01:
National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki be Impeached Today? This is what an average follower of Nigerian government will looking out for today. Are you following the lawmakers now? Please can anyone predict what will likely happen to Saraki today as Senate President.
omo babaoloye can't be impeach.he is the leader of the senate till may29,2019. besides he is going to the senate next year too.
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
CORDROSS:

Please how much will land, Sienna 10,12,15 to Lagos.
do u mean 2010,2012,2015 ? Are u interested in d 3cars sir?
Re: National Assembly Resumption: Will Saraki Be Impeached Today? by CORDROSS: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Just the prices for which option to make...I know they have difference in features...

(1) (Reply)

Building A Flyover Is One Of My Biggest Achievements- Fayose / Open Letter To APC And PDP Youth - Thompson Jotham Weepa / OBJ And Tinubu: Who Is The Greatest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.