Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) (46122 Views)

A Fellow Passenger Did This Inside A Taxi. Who Is Right? / Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by AutoJoshNG: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2018

A lady on Twitter with the handle @chiefladyhur narrated here ordeal with a taxi driver in Lagos. She told a story of how the taxi driver made her depress the brake of the taxi from the passenger seat so he can step out and fight.

The taxi driver actually bashed the Toyota Camry in front of him but still went on to fight.

The lady’s narration was mostly in Yoruba language. If you don’t understand the language, we are here for you. We will give you the English interpretation after her story.

She wrote;

[center]Im tired of lagos. Driver scratched one toyota Camry badly and still challenged the man. Next thing driver said sisi mi Jo ba mi teh brake ki yi.. Maa no man yi pa.. He got down. For a moment I discovered so many lives are in my hands. Dear Lord.

Man was throwing blows and shouting at me.. Sisi mi jo Maa gbe ese kuro ni brakioooo…

Then faced the man wo aiye e maa baje leeni�

Everyone were actually scared tho.

The woman at my back was just shouting oluwa o..

Ta lo ni kin wo motor yi

My phone rang and she shouted Jo maa gbe phone o

What if soldier ant bin bite me?

Oluwa ooo�

The Camry guy beat my driver tho..

Beat am gan walai..

He even forgot to pick his native cap..

The woman that was at my back said

Enu nikan leni pelu gbogbo gragra ten shee. Won sha ti na yin. Ara yin ti Baale���������[/center]

English Interpretation of her story;

Okay y’all this was what happened in English.

This lady boarded a cab; the cab then hit a Toyota Camry badly and still challenged the owner.

Next thing the driver said was “my lady please help me press the brake”, saying he was going to beat the owner of the camry; then he got down .

For a moment she discovered so many lives were in her hand . The driver was throwing blows and shouting at the lady that she shouldn’t remove her leg from the brake. Then he continued with the owner of the Camry telling him that his life would be destroyed today.

Everyone was scared. The woman at the lady’s back was shouting God’s name, asking herself who asked her to enter this cab.The lady’s phone then rang, the woman panicking shouted please don’t pick up the call.

The lady started thinking what if Soldier ant should bite her. At last, the Camry guy beat up the cab man so bad He forgot to pick his native cap.

The woman at the lady’s back that was panicking then said referring to the cab man, that with all the energy he has infused in himself, he only has mouth to brag, and since they’ve beaten him now, he’s body is now calm.

https://autojosh.com/lady-narrates-driver-depress-brake-fight/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by marshalldgreat(m): 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oya were
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Fierce11: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
That's commendable from the driver... Never back down from a fight... In Jos here, some taxis did that welding stuff that a surbordinate brake would potrude from the front passenger sit.. That one na final war na! But driving without speeding, insulting and fighting no be driving na

3 Likes

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by mrjaydee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
This your story no dey add up.. to understand the topic person ghaz use calculator.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Topccy007z: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Assistant driver.... Even the driver already has a running mate...Atiku is still dulling

7 Likes

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by drunkpunk(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
the intro of this thread tho... hmmm
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by IrokoOluwere: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
mrjaydee:
This your story no dey add up.. to understand the topic person ghaz use calculator.
Don’t run away from school. Una no gree...
See your life now cheesy

51 Likes

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Tension532: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
only in lagos
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
And its a news?
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by mubaking: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
y
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by sotall(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ok
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Englov(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oh
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by TheMan3: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
English
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Sirpaul(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
LAGOS JOKE ON POINT:

Conductor to Passengers : OWO YIN DA?
Passengers : AMBO
Conductor : AMBO ke, SANWO Jo !!!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by kirkwood: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please who took that photo?

3 Likes

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Any thing cooked by autojosh hits front page. Smh
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Klazomanic: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by SmartToyota(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Only in Nigeria!
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by salbis(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
An average Nigerian is stressed up, just waiting for every slightest opportunity to vent out their anger. Buhari, you see what you have caused. #Atikulated.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mtchewww yoruba ppl sef.
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by olusledge: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
lagos
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fake story, this fake stories are becoming too much on this Nairaland, this forum used be a place for informative and facsinating topics. now it's full with jargons and stupid stories

That position is not even were the brake is located in any car.

the Idiot who posted this Rubbish story, didn't even think some people on here have access to a vehicle.

3 Likes

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by awoofawoo: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ma lu gbogbo yin te was loke yen pa ni grin
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by vecman22(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol...I can't wait to be in that lagos
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by sirvvy: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
I've been in a similar scenario, although mine was the bus stopped in the middle of a hilly road.

shocked everyone immediately ran out due to fear that the bus will reverse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by dazzlingd(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
LAGOS JOKE ON POINT:

Conductor to Passengers : OWO YIN DA?
Passengers : AMBO
Conductor : AMBO ke, SANWmO Jo !!!

Lol

Interpretation
Conductor: where's your money?
Passengers: Ambo (we are coming)
Conductor: Ambo ke, Sanwo jo (which kind "we are coming", pay joor)

6 Likes

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by YorubaEmir: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Old news
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by blackgold90(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
This yam leg.... Hope the kpekus this this leg is connected to is soft like puff puff

1 Like

Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by miqos02(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol
Re: How A Taxi Driver Made A Lady Depress Brake So He Can Step Out To Fight (pix) by AuroraB(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
sirvvy:
I've been in a similar scenario, although mine was the bus stopped in the middle of a hilly road.

shocked everyone immediately ran out due to fear that the bus will reverse.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.