Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again (27056 Views)

Independent Candidacy: A Viable Option For Proffesor Osinbajo (Opinion) / The Atiku Plan: 2019 Plan To Get Nigeria Working Again / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by madamgrace: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
The news of the emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as the presidential flag bearer of the People’s Democratic Party is no longer news.

For most Nigerians, he presents an alternative to the current Buhari-led Administration and as such may find favour in the sight of many.

We understand that he cannot run this race alone and as such there is need for him to select a credible running mate who will also appeal to the general populace.
Here’s my suggestion:
Atiku + Agbakoba – A match made in Heaven

The name Olisa Agbakoba is not new to Nigerians. He is the founder of Nigeria's foremost human rights organization, the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO which played a key role in the birth of the Human Rights movement in the country.
He has distinguished himself as a top most lawyer and an astute policy maker.
In recent times, he has also become actively involved in politics and is the leader of the third force group of political parties.

A native of the Onitsha which is in the south eastern part of Nigeria, Agbakoba is Mr Integrity himself. He is an untainted, internationally recognized and high flying technocrat who runs a successful practice.

Atiku needs to look no further in the selection of a credible candidate who will be his running mate. The combination of these men will present an opportunity to get Nigeria back on the right track.

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by courage54(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even If Atiku field an angel as his running mate it won't change anything because Nigerians are really fed up with these present crops of corrupt politicians parading themselves as messias and the truth about 2019 election is that there will be a lot of apathy on the part of the electorates because we are currently left between the devil and the deep sea and in this I don't know who is the lesser devil.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Sirpaul(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
to the guy up there continue you hear...... everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by abdulyaro66(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by hisexcellency34: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Agbakogba koo, Amadioha nii. It's Ngozi or nothing

27 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Headlaw(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku should not make the mistake of picking vice from South East/South South. The region is already atikulating for him. A south west Vice is perfect for him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by GentleMoney: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by AgroConsult: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osi
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
I will SUPPORT this one

1 Like

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Deji63: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Frankyboy1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nice one, a thief and a defender of thieves

9 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by AK481(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nonsense

What is his political value ?
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by koolguy88(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ehhhheee i tot it was atiku and ngozi

2 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by bamasite(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let me change my comment.

Let us wait for him to choose.

However, it is good to remember that activism and good governance are two different ball games.

IF YOU DOUBT ME, GO ASK THOSE THAT FELT OSHIOMOLE'S LABOUR EXPERIENCE WILL DO MAGIC WHEN HE GETS INTO GOVERNMENT grin grin grin
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by seborrhic: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Not a bad choice at all.
But a lot of permutations would have to be taken into consideration.
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmm

Atiku won't pick him.
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Frankyboy1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's a shame how Nigerians easily forget! Now Atiku is the Messiah to redeem us from Buhari, just as Buhari was the Messiah to redeem us from Jonathan, can't we deviate from the ruling class of politicians, what happens to a ticket like Lam Adeshina and Ngozi Okonjo, a deviation from these set of vote buying and delegate inducing politicians, what do you all expect from Atiku, same old pdp politicians will be recycled, they have been out of power for eight years, and will want to recoup back their funds, Atiku will spend so much with his cronies, and when they enter, you expect bread and fish to fall on your plates! Sorry, our youths are lost and will only settle for crumbs, a painful reality, does where his running mate come from affect the lives of the citizens of that region? Or it's only to placate your tribalistic hunger and cravings. If we don't demand for more, and support independent candidates void of political affiliation or tribal coloration, we will never ever get it right, just movement in circles

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by tgmservice: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
I laugh at Nigerians rejoicing for Atiku selection

They dont know that anything that comes out of PDP or APC is rubbish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Give SE. Ps i am Yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Koolking(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
I trust PDP supporters to vote any combo, even Atiku/Anini no problem. They don't have credible choice than to challenge PMB in 2019.

I would advise, any candidate less than formidable in track records would be a walkover by Buhari in 2019, and they will all be back to square one wailing till 2023.

6 Likes

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by kudos4god(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good,
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by KosyJerry(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
I think I like him already but would need to read more about him. We need God’s intervention in our great nation Nigeria
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Realisticallyme: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ngozi, Soludo or Adesina will give us a resounding hope.
Buhari is a lifeless weere

1 Like

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Deltayankeeboi: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
I believe wherever the V.P comes from, Igbos will still vote ATIKU.

Sending the dullard back to Daura is what we are concerned about not who gets the VP ticket.

Atiku/Iweala are the best combination if you ask me.

Iweala is a queen here in south south, she holds strong ground in the East and very well respected. Even in the west, the enlightened ones among them knows that she is a woman of substance.

NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA is carried all over Nigeria, that is if she will even agree to come back to the country again after they rubbished all the good she did for the country in the past.

I will vote atiku even if he picks adolf hitler as his vice president.
That dullard must go.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Rstc: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bullshitt.

There are much better candidates from that same south south.

1 Like

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by IrokoOluwere: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Agbakogba koo, Amadioha nii. It's Ngozi or nothing
Clown cheesy
From it’s biafra or nothing ...
To , it’s ngozi or nothing.
Dem use chestbeating swear for you people?
No vacancy in Aso Rock anyways.
Try again in 2023

8 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Dumdumfashion(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
He might as well have 10 VPs for all I care! Everybody now has a recommendation!
Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by laffwitmi: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku never!!

7 Likes

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by nodullin(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Charles Soludo more like it

1 Like

Re: Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again by Dumdumfashion(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
He might as well have 10 VPs for all I care! Everybody now has a recommendation! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Holds Emergency Meeting, May Postpone Convention To Counter APC / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.