Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks (79639 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Magichand: 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
A brave Nigerian model, Eleven Paz @JOlbusay who wants to model for a global superstar, Rihanna. In an earlier post, She wrote;

I have been doing this campaign to get through @rihanna on all my social media handle… Yeah... I have tribal marks and want to model for her. I need my Nigerian peeps to help get through to her. Please
Her tweet has garnered over 11 thousand retweets at the moment.

I stan for her confidence and go-getter attitude. Let’s hope her dreams Rihanna or any other global brand takes notice.
After a month- long campaign to become a global model for Rihanna, the superstar later followed her on Instagram it seems her dreams are coming true!!

She broke the goodnews on her IG page and it read;

And the Queen followed me... Thanks so much badgalriri I can't wait to get a message from your management soon and thanks so much everyone who helped me get to this stage.. My confidence level got boosted more.. Dreams come true!! Dreams come true!!

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-model-with-tribal-marks-finally-gets-rihannas-attention/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Magichand: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Olufela30: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
oya, let's kill cow !!/

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by PharmaGirl(f): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wow!
She's about to 'blow' cheesy

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good for her, hope it's not a fake Rihanna account following her though

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Aieboocaar(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
dominique:

Me too i just hope not o!! embarassed.. else she will be like
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6759571_5a9439eb833d4_jpeg67a4ac2b5ae86547b1c84db89aebf58e
"KUKU KEE ME"

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Elthugnificent(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by magicminister: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why would anyone do this to their child?

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Abjay97(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
h
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by xbernardx(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Funke grin

If she was a nairalander, she wouldn't get there

The negative energy is too much here, somebody just wants to trample on your trepidation for mere 'likes' (like the 2 madmen below me)

Not like seun pays anything for it, I for don use my own drink beer

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by hisexcellency34: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
This model should please marry Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto state. Perfect match

34 Likes

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by temptnow: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please someone should help me tell Nicki Miyansh to give me recognition too.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Centcanada: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
I love Rihana for real. She has a very soft heart towards people.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by seunmohmoh(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by unite4real: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tribal mark is an old phrase. Why not say TATTOO or facial mark

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Splasshhh(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Halo

Do you know?
Check this out
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by JasonScoolari: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
dominique:

Lol, nah die be that. All her tribal marks go run leave am. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Yewandequeen(f): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wow

God don answer her prayer be that. Congrats girl, go make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Sholaco: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Addictedtodrugs(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
So this one is News

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thank God that parents has stopped giving children facial marks.

@bolded. STOP calling it tribal marks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by akins177(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
nice 1 dear, best of luck........ @ the same time, thunder fire glo network .

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by maxiuc(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by EddyGbolo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
so this one na news ba
make we jump up na
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by TheBlessedMAN: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
If you dream it, you can live it..... Go girl...

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Zi: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
People of God, please do not ever give up on your dreams. Dreams come true!

Same way some ladies come on social media and declare that they are ready for a relationship or describe the type of partners they want. Then nay-sayers will descend with “oloshi, evening newspaper, feminist” and nye-nye-nye bullcrap! Funny enough, those things work! They get their dream men, on the same platform. Lol

Ladies and Gentlemen, dream, speak out when necessary.

Congrats to this about-to-blow lady.
Your boldness is making way for you now kiss

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Chiemerie8(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yuck
I detest tribal marks
Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Chiemerie8(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yuck
I detest tribal marks

2 Likes

Yuck
I detest tribal marks

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Follows Eleven Paz, Model With Tribal Marks by Sholaco: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fake rihana embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.