Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (43690 Views)

Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga / Charly Boy's Song About Atiku Got Nigerians Talking As Festus Keyamo Shares Vide / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by maestroferdi: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Operation Buhari Must Go...

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Akinz0126(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Am loving this...its all making sense now.even tinubu will not be spare if baba win 2019 the reason he kept looking the other way round all this while is because he needed 2019 so badly so he need to ride on the likes of Jagaban and amaechi then after grasping 2019 yowa he'll no longer have anything to lose order than to deal with each and every one of them...

We are watching

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Endofmyworld: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
My world
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by adioolayi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Permutations and combinations
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Shortyy(f): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
This one is strong ooo..
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by afamaustin(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
My country people which one be power brokers again
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Setting aside all ethnic sentiments, I think okonjo iweala will do great in dat position, her CV is unmatched and d testimonies of her good works are heavenly...dat woman will be a blessing to us all....ATIKU/NOI 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by afamaustin(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
So obasanjo is nw with us that is good.

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by maestroferdi: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Segun Sowunmi...debating machine...

I cant wait to see him decimate APC propagandists in an intellectual polemic marathon.

Atiku is stockpiling quality human resources for the ultimate battle...

We are jet-set...Arent taking no prisoners...
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by VULCAN(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oga, read it once again and go slowly. Where did they say Wike personally voted for Atiku?

This is why there is so much confusion in Nigeria, our people don't read and those that do rarely comprehend.

We will get there

gillsway:
But Wike voted Tambuwal? This the era of fake news indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by jegz25(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
blackgold90:
I strongly believe Atiku will defeat buhari
you are day dreaming

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
CilicMarin:
I dey laugh Atiku and ipob yoots! grin grin

They will cry blood next year.
You go finally lose ur jobs to feel the pains of other people that lost their jobs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by KanwuliaMama: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
The same OBJ that is insulting ATK in the media? shocked

OBJ can never support ATzk!

IBB and Danjuma? YES!
The reason I prefer the Northerners.
OBJ is a CONFUSIONIST!
He should be left out of this.

Atiku is not a BARRACK-BOY!

Atiku was the BEST CHOICE!
The NORTHERN DELEGATES CALLED IT!

It is now time for ATIKU TO WORK WITH THE NORTH ONLY, and CUT OUT YHE SW ENTIRELY!

The SW is too regional to be taken seriously.
They have offered nothing but confusion and disingenuity to democracy in Nigeria over the past 20 years!

IBB and Danjuma do not trust the OBJ and the WEST!
And for good reason. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by PassingShot(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
slivertongue:
Atiku is far better than d incompetent xter in aso rock who earns salary for doing notin. d power brokers did well
You and them will cry in 2019.

Then, una go know say khaki no be leather.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by millhouse: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
jegz25:
you are day dreaming
lol .. you are banking on rigging abi cause Buhari isn’t a failed brand , E go fail
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by xfactor23: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Like play like play, Atiku will end up in Aso Rock. E go happen like film. But I'm not a Nigerian, so whats my own self. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by spiritedtete: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku... Iwela... Irresistable combination from the word "go"
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Be ready to make bastard money if u are in atikus campaign org...
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by sukar886: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
atikulated atiku 2019,i trust the generals.....
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
The last minutes simply means PDP cooked up figures for Atiku. How could the information get to the Delegates inside the Arena.

Free n Fair election indeed

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Checked86: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
iammo:
grin in atiku's acceptance speech, the first person he thanked was his former boss obj for ever given him his first opportunity, this now adds up!! shocked
During his acceptance speech, a short piece of paper was handed to him and that was when the game began

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
maestroferdi:
Segun Sowunmi...debating machine...

I cant wait to see him decimate APC propagandists in an intellectual polemic marathon.

Atiku is stockpiling quality human resources for the ultimate battle...

We are jet-set...Arent taking no prisoners...
You mean the loud mouthed fellow from ogun? His as loud as fayose.a calm igbokwe overran him severally.apart from his mouth,is he willing to pay the supreme price like igbokwe or fasakin?
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by techstack: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Who says OBJ is irrelevant is a joker

Eniti o ba fe ayo, a se ti e mo ni

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by Maket: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
One term my foot.

If he picked NGOZI, APC will cry after the election.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
FreelanceRebel:
The last minutes simply means PDP cooked up figures for Atiku. How could the information get to the Delegates inside the Arena.

Free n Fair election indeed
No,actually the generals took the decision on friday and dispatched general aliyu gusau on that night to ferry their message,one dailies reported so.they may have cooked up figures as usual that is the major reason they have been winning polls since 1999.an analysis of pdp victories in ss/se will see inconsistent and inflated figures.the card reader stopped that.am afraid they might have found a way to inflate figures again going by the figures from ede in osun polls.i hope am wrong,apc need to over monitor ss/se.
The ss/se ordinarily should not produce more than 5 million votes which should give buhari victory.again this thread shows why a buhari re-election is better.the ex generals are nigeria's biggest problems,they need to be destroyed once and for all.a buhari victory will do that and also retire most politicians from 1999.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by masseratti: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
If Atiku picks Oby it's a done deal to aṣọ rock for him, that woman has alot of silent admirers both in the south west and south east.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maket:
One term my foot.

If he picked NGOZI, APC will cry after the election.
How many rural voters know her? Whats her political influence by the way? Anyway,the move by the ex generals is worse than whstever buhari has done.this men need to be cut to size once and for all.lets re-elect buhari.
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by senatordave1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
masseratti:
If Atiku picks Oby it's a done deal to aṣọ rock for him, that woman has alot of silent admirers both in the south west and south east.
Its not sir.the best pick is ekweremmadu.this is a time for hardcore politicians not technocrats and soft people.whichever way,the exgenerals must be stopped.lets re-elect bubu
Re: How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust by odomanis: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
gillsway:
But Wike voted Tambuwal? This the era of fake news indeed

Were you with him when he caste his vote ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results In Ogun - The Nation / Ezenachukwu Okwudili, IPOB 'New Leader': "Nnamdi Kanu Fled To London" / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.