Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... (1038 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by Ringleaders: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
Imagine a guy rapes you and gets you pregnant. Then you decide to keep the baby and deliver it. After about two years, the same guy starts to date you without you knowing. From there he asks for your hand in marriage. Then you tell him you already have a child but he says there's no problem. After about 5 years into the marriage, he tells you that he was the one who raped you. What would you do?
Please also visit www.usquotidian.com
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by MissRaine69(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ringleaders:
Imagine a guy rapes you and gets you pregnant. Then you decide to keep the baby and deliver it. After about two years, the same guy starts to date you without you knowing. From there he asks for your hand in marriage. Then you tell him you already have a child but he says there's no problem. After about 5 years into the marriage, he tells you that he was the one who raped you. What would you do?
Please also visit www.usquotidian.com

Let’s take this out of the land of make belief and into the real world.
Trauma makes you remember unless you had your eyes superglued shut , was bound and gagged or drugged with Flunitrazepam you will remember some aspects of that rape, his demeanour mannerisms somenthibg will stay with you.
Unless he is some of those sexual predators who keeps a woman hostage for the purpose of systematically raping her so as to ensure she carriers his seed. How can she not know? Most women know the identity of their rapists.
Now assuming this was real someone is bound to notice how the child bears a striking resemblance to the mother’s new husband!
No doubt.
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by Bluezy13(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by Boxer007(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Hi. Brother. Can I kiss you?
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by Bluezy13(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

Hi. Brother. Can I kiss you?

Yea, you can.
Lemme know when you're done.
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by Boxer007(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Yea, you can.

Lemme know when you're done.

Great. Every man as a price. Brother, please do you suk dik?
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by Bluezy13(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

Yea, I do.
Only that of those who can construct simple, coherent and flawless grammar.
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by xpac01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Boxer007:

Oh my!!! What a weird craziness
Spits on this guy's thinking mhen...
Walk out of thread.

*comes back, kicks his balls.. Runs outta thread with my hands covering my anus.
Re: Please I Have A Question. As A Girl, If You Get Raped... by Boxer007(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
xpac01:

Oh my!!! What a weird craziness

Spits on this guy's thinking mhen...

Walk out of thread.

*comes back, kicks his balls.. Runs outta thread with my hands covering my anus.

Brother. Would you ever give a guy Mouth Gig whiLegendd he takes a sshit in the toilet ? I had this for my birthday present. Darling are you single?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Any Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money / Is It Ever Sensible To Give Your Ex A Second Chance? / Please Help Shes Playing Games With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.