Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) (6676 Views)

Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo / How Atiku Stopped Fund To Abia, Benue State For Their Loyalty – Wike / Dead Innocent Umezulike Banned By Buhari From Traveling Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by Lyoncrescent: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Interesting. I don't get why Alex Ekwueme was detained in prison and Shehu Shagari was chilling in a ikoyi residence after the coup. I also find interesting the detention of adekunle ajasin,tai solarin and olabisi onabajo under that same regime
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by GuntersChain(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
If the wife can complain. 2.8 billion dollars went missing in 1977 when he was minister of petroleum.
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by BENITAPUSSY: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
julioralph:
Nice one from the prof... And a nice read too.

Buhari is worse than your "average politician"

As for those grumbling about the length, no be by force to enter this thread.
Get ready 4 heart attack next yr bro.
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by yemmight(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
how can you attract the best human capital to meet world class standard when you can't read? For folks complaining about the lenght of Soyinka's submission, it would have been best to skip the thread. Readers are leaders indeed.

How many of those books did Steve Jobs, Dangote, Bill, Mark, read before becoming Leaders? Stay here and continue to fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2018
yemmight:

How many of those books did Steve Jobs, Dangote, Bill, Mark, read before becoming Leaders? Stay here and continue to fool yourself.
That's why people like us will continue to rule and govern folks like you. Console yourself in your foolery...Steve Jobs, Bill or Dangote do not read books or never read.
Suegbe...you really are small mind and ignorant, a terrible terrible thing to be.

Here's to encourage and help your life since you concluded people like Bill Gates never gulp on knowledge:

"After Gates read the January 1975 issue of Popular Electronics, which demonstrated the Altair 8800, he contacted Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS), the creators of the new microcomputer, to inform them that he and others were working on a BASIC interpreter for the platform.[47]"

Now because folks like you are intellectually lazy, you never Garner knowledge, you'd always need a Prof. Wole Soyinka's to remind you of the past not to make a mistake for the future or a Dangote to determine business decisions in your environment or a stranger as I to point out your deficiency on why you possibly can't parade as an HR executive on public space without the capacity and capabilities of such an office...any wonder the poor quality of HR Capital in the Nation? It's because of imposters as yourself.

All you need is a little read ...and more to expand your mind and horizon.
#BlaqCoffee109

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by yemmight(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
That's why people like us will continue to rule and govern folks like you. Console yourself in your foolery...Steve Jobs, Bill or Dangote do not read books or never read.
Suegbe...you really are small mind and ignorant, a terrible terrible thing to be.

Here's to encourage and help your life since you concluded people like Bill Gates never gulp on knowledge:

"After Gates read the January 1975 issue of Popular Electronics, which demonstrated the Altair 8800, he contacted Micro Instrumentation and Telemetry Systems (MITS), the creators of the new microcomputer, to inform them that he and others were working on a BASIC interpreter for the platform.[47]"

Now because folks like you are intellectually lazy, you never Garner knowledge, you'd always need a Prof. Wole Soyinka's to remind you of the past not to make a mistake for the future or a Dangote to determine business decisions in your environment or a stranger as I to point out your deficiency on why you possibly can't parade as an HR executive on public space without the capacity and capabilities of such an office...any wonder the poor quality of HR Capital in the Nation? It's because of imposters as yourself.

All you need is a little read ...and more to expand your mind and horizon.
#BlaqCoffee109

Most of the readers like you are really not busy and that is why the only things you have read and learnt in the process of reading is to abuse people online. If you really read appropriately, you would display maturity in responding to people. The level of your response to people reflects your kind of person.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2018
yemmight:

Most of the readers like you are really not busy and that is why the only things you have read and learnt in the process of reading is to abuse people online. If you really read appropriately, you would display maturity in responding to people. The level of your response to people reflects your kind of person.
You really are slow...abuse you? I only stated the obvious.You are an ignorant impostor and I am calling you out. Just stay corrected. You are just a busy snakeskin oil sales man. And I have to display maturity in telling you to read? Ok oga mature, skip along and remain ignorant...after all ignorant is bliss.Take Care.
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by yemmight(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
You really are slow...abuse you? I only stated the obvious.You are an ignorant impostor and I am calling you out. Just stay corrected. You are just a busy snakeskin oil sales man. And I have to display maturity in telling you to read? Ok oga mature, skip along and remain ignorant...after all ignorant is bliss.Take Care.

I should have checked that my engagement has been with a female member here. My argument with someone like this is worthless. Whatever you like after this you can type. I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by WhyMoD: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by julioralph(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
Get ready 4 heart attack next yr bro.

cheesy I whole heartedly reject every it (both figuratively, literally, and politically) and place it firmly on your head @benitapussy in Jesus' Amen!!! tongue grin

Buhari must be kicked out by fire by force whether you like it or not tongue
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by Arda1000(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Youths of nowadays who did not know what Buhari was about are learning from personal experience, something they could have avoided had they listened to reasonable elders, not like that thing in Ikoyi that is making his children comfortable beyond 10th generation using the commonwealth of the people. cheesy
not their fault they have not been taught history while in school
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by barapistis(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
yemmight:

Its good to avoid arguments when you lack wisdom

Steve job read a lot of books

Leaders read...taking knowledge from others to better themselves
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by yemmight(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
barapistis:

Its good to avoid arguments when you lack wisdom

Steve job read a lot of books

Leaders read...taking knowledge from others to better themselves

You have all the wisdom in the world but you lack etiquette and courtesy. Or can we say that in the process of reading your books, you have not come across decorum and politeness? You see why your book reading is inadequate?
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by barapistis(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
yemmight:

You have all the wisdom in the world but you lack etiquette and courtesy. Or can we say that in the process of reading your books, you have not come across decorum and politeness? You see why your book reading is inadequate?

your submission is the effects of ignorance on your part.....your first post says it all
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by barapistis(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
yemmight:

I should have checked that my engagement has been with a female member here. My argument with someone like this is worthless. Whatever you like after this you can type. I'm done.

a show of shame here
Re: Soyinka Exposes How Atiku Stopped Buhari From Smuggling Money Illegally (2007) by greenmonk: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
yemmight:

A female this eloquent online must be a great female. We need more of her kind in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insult No One, Pray For Them — Uche Ogah Urges Supporters / Abia Reviews Curfew, Adds Ohafia & Arochukwu LGAs / Patience Jonathan Secret Visits To T.B. Joshua Worries SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.