Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

#the Life I Lived - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #the Life I Lived (733 Views)

The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 14, 15, & 16) / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ebuka Is Back Wit Him Tori Again
Episode 1
I was in the church on a sunday morning,
we the members were happy, the service
that day was very intresting and that day
happens 2 be our pastor’s birthday, omo
see how food dey everywhere, drink pasa
lyk mad, that day was lyk celebration and
jubilation, i dance like person wey win
scholarship to abroad, chop lyk person
wey just commot from prison and drink
lyk a drunkard.
Everyone Was Dancing,eating And
Discussing. I Was Chatting With One Babe
Wey Dey My Syd, We Were Getting Along
And As A Guyman Wey I Be I Collected
Her Number. Naim I C-m Remember Say I
Neva Read Friday Episode 4 Coolval, That
One Titled Cassandra, That Story Swt Die,
Naim I Go One Sit 4 One Guy Front, Dis
Guy Don Dey Think Since Him C-m
Church, He No Chop Rice, He No Drink,
He self No Dance,i C-m Dey Wonder
Wetin Dey Trouble Am, Anyway Sha I
Have A Story 2 Read Titled Cassandra,
The Thing Wey Swt Me 4 That Story B
How Val Dey Take Complete D Episodes
“Oh Cassandra”, Omo D Thing Swt Me
Die.
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
EPISODE 2

As i login, come dey read the story, naim i
say make i check the one wey i don post
titled Mr Gideon, well the story swt sha but
am always a learner.
one fine gal c-m pass my front,holding a
bottle of coke n fair in complexion, i luk her
chest region d tin dey gidigbam,omo i nod
head say na d kintin kolah and onihaxy dey
like, as i see d girl backyard. my head wan
burst, this one na figure 8, well she get am,
no be lie.
as i still dey luk the girl naim d guy wey dey
my back ask me
hi am joshua,but u can call me josh
me:am Ebuka But U Can Call Roderick
Josh: I Guess, That Your Nickname
Me: Yes It Is
Josh:well, I Have Been Lukin At The Screen
Of Ur Phone And I Can C U Are Reading A
Story
Me:yes I Am
Josh: What The Title
Me: Cassandra
Josh: That’s Frm Coolval And Are You A
Registered Number
Me: Yes I Am
Josh: I’ll Really Like To Tell U The Story Of
My Life And I’ll Like U To Write It Down
Me: Hmmmmm, I Don’t Think I Can
Josh: Please Am Begging
Me: Ok I’ll Try My Best Josh: I’ll Lyk U To Come To My House
Tomorrow
He Brought Out A Card, Gave It To Me, The
Card Contains His House Address And His
Tel-number, I Wanted To Utter Some Words
But B4 I Could, Josh Had Already Left.
After Service That Day, I Went Home
Depressed, I Kept Thinking Of Josh, Who
Might He Be, What Did He Want Frm Me,
What Type Of Story Did He Want To Tell Me,
Is He A Kidnapper, Is He A Ritualist, All
These Words Ran Through My Mind Without
An Answer. What If His Stories Are Real,
What If His Story Is Expensive, I Made Up
My Mind To Go To His House That Morning.
The Next Day I Woke Up Very Early, Clean
Everywhere And Tidy My Room, Change My
Bedsheet As If I Was Expecting A Visitor. I
Called My Friend Victor And Told Him About
My Movement, In Case Josh Na Ritualist Or
Kidnapper, I Also Took A P Knive, Hid It
Under My Belt And Left The House.
I Arrived At Josh House @exactly 10am, I
Called Him On Phone And He Told Me To
Come In.

Story Continues After Ur Comments
Should I Go on
Re: #the Life I Lived by Ayo5991(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
following

1 Like

Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
EPISODE 3
I Entered The Compound, A Very Big And Beautiful Mansion *omo see house, wetin b dis guy story self, efit be say this guy na ritualist oh, i repositioned my p knive and headed towards the living room* As I Enter Living Room, I Was Shocked To C My Pastor, Choir Master, Pastor’s Personal Adviser With Some Of Our Church Member’s. Josh Was Sitting Down With A Lady. The Girl Fine, Come Dey Busty, She Sat Down Beside Josh But I Can Still See Her Backsyd Small, Oh Gawd She Garrit, Omo Dis A-s Go Make Sense, I Said To MySelf And Sat Down. Then Josh Clears His Throat And Begins I Want To Tell U All The Story Of My Lyf, Am A Married Man And This Lady You See Sitting By My Syd Is My Wife, (omo My D--k Wey Signal B4 Went Dead). Roderick I Want U To Write It Down, I Want U 2 Tell Coolval, I Want U 2 Tell The Members Of Coolval, I Want U To Tell Them That Am A Member, I Want U To Tell Them That Am Their Biggest Fan, I Want U To Tell Them Am Drowning, I Want U To Tell Them The Problems Am Facing, I Want U To Tell Them That Karma Is Playing Games On Me, I Want U To Them Am Not More Able To Finish Reading The Story SHADES OF LUST, ADEBIMPE THE FACEBOOK GIRL, BELINA. I Want U To Tell Them All Have Said, Let Them Hear My Story, Tell Them That Nothing Is Hidden Under The Sun, Tell Them Am On Crossroads, Tell Them My Business Has Gone Down, Tell Them Am Always Awake During The Night, Tell Them I’ve Been Thinking, Tell Them My Evils Have Backfired, Tell Them My Language Has Betrayed Me, Tell Them I Thought Am Bigger Than My Problems But Now Am Overshadowed By It, U Must Tell Them All I’ve Said N Let No Single Statement Be Removed, Even U Can Tell D Whole Africa. ***naso i pick my biro n book, start to dey write story of another man’s life, i luk my pastor, himself wan hear the tori, choir master position herself wella come dey luk josh, even Josh wife position herself well like say her grandfather wan tell am olden days story, anyway sha meself dey intrested.
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
EPISODE 4
Josh cleared his troats again and again and begin the story of his lyf, he begins the awaited story we were eager to here. I was in my office one day, when a very beautiful girl came in, she was dark n lovely,tall and have a pink lips which made me want 2 kiss her but i have to hide my emotions. hi am Becky,the new worker in this company, i spoke to the assistant manager just now and she told me to come and take some documents from u, Josh: Yea, actually she gave me a document (i opened my drawer to bring out the documents and gave it 2 her), thats it, so what did u said is ur name Becky: Am Becky Josh: That a nice name, well am Joshua but i prefer to be called Josh Becky: Okay Josh nice meeting u we shaked hands and then she turned and left my office. she was very beautiful, hmmmmm this is what we call black n shine, hes backsyd was small but i think it is manageable, immediately my D##K heard backsyd naso the thing nod head say well done boy. After work dat day, i boarded a keke home and to my surprise Becky Was Also in the same keke. we discusse as the keke move, i begin to pray that there sud be traffic conjestion and my prayer worked well. i asked 4 her number which she refused but i kept on pressurizing her and finally she gave me the number. we alighted at the same junction, i wanted to ask her where she lives but i felt it was to early, so we bid ourselves goodbye and went to our diff destinations. i went home the happiest man, just bcus i only got her number, so wat if i bleep her, then na mad i go run be that oh. i entered the kitchen to prepare my night food, the kitchen was very dirty, it was a public kitchen bcus i live in a face me i face u apartment. though i have enough money to rent a self contain for myself but i decided not to bcus i was enjoying life @the face me i face u apartment. After preparing fried egg, i went out to buy soft bread wey i go take consume the egg, naim i com c 1fine gal standin by the roadsyd.

1 Like

Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2018
EPISODE 5

MY eye’s quickly ran to the back region,
chaii come see backside, no be lie say
flavour say d beauty of a woman dey her
backside, come see yanch, the yanch go
soft die, hmmm naso my D##K start to dey
control me oh, i went to the gal to speak
with her.
Josh: baby how far, am Josh And U
Am Angel
*** I c-m dey wonder say, this one na angel
indeed oh, omo se br###t, but wetin i no
come knw be how soft or hard it will be, the
br###t big die, dis one go dey hungry to
suck oh***
suddenly she asked
Angel: Why are u staring @my br###t
Na dat tym i knw say i don dey look the
br###t come pass boundry,
Josh: No Am Not
Angel: I Hope So
Josh: Well That’s A Very Swt Name, So
Where Are U Heading To.
Angel: Am heading home, the bus i should
board isn’t here, so are they still going to be
back
Josh: You mean, the bus that should be
heading to kola
Angel: Exactly
Josh: ahhhh, i don’t think u can get any bus
going there, bcus it already late and the last
bus just left now.
Angel: oh am finished, Wat am i in2, oh d--n,
wer do i go frm here
Josh: don’t say that, all hopes are not lost,
let pray that anoda bus appears
Angel: I Dont Knw Anywer Or Anybody In Dis
Segunle, If Eventually I Didn’t C Any Bus,
Wat Will Be Of Me
Josh: let just watch and see * i started
praying in my mind that let not any bus
appear, chaii i wan t----t this girl*
we discussed and waited for 2hours, by the
time it was now 10pm no bus has arrived,
naso the girl begin dey para again oh
Angel: Am finished, wu will help me, my
money isn’t enough to lodge in an hotel,
chaii see me see wahala
Josh: Angel i’ll like to be going now, n am
not sure if u wil see a bus dis nyt, unless u
wan enter 1chance or trek, bcus na leg 1
yawa man take trek frm lagos reach abuja
go celebrate with buhari dem.
Angelsadshe Laughed)so u believe Des
rumours
Josh: Dat one don pass rumour oh, na live
dis 1happen oh, bcus i dey watch am 4 tv n
also dey hear am 4 radio, so dat 1 na sure
bet
Angel: Abi, Me I Think Say Na Rumour

1 Like

Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
EPISODE 6
Josh: na for ur pocket *i carried her bag, made to leave, then she asked me* Angel: Mr Josh Where U Dey Cari My Bag Go Na Josh: Mrs Angel, You Cant C Any Bus By Dis Tym,So It Better U Spend The Nyt At My House Angel: Hmmmm, Who Are U Living With Josh: Am Living All Alone, So Let Go,It’s Getting Late. She Looked @me Suspiciously, Wetin Concern Me Bcus I Think She Has No Choice. She Stood There For Sum Seconds Then Followed Me. We Got Inside, I Dropped Her Bag And Sat Down On My Bed. Josh:so Wat Sud I Offer U Angel: Nothing, I Think Am Okay Josh: That’s A Lie, You Can’t Just Stay Here Without A Drink Or Food, It Very Bad. I Went Inside My Small Fridge, Brought Out A Maltina Drink, I Also Carried D Fried Egg To Where She Is, She Refused To Eat But I Persuaded Her To And She Ate The Fried Egg And Bread With Me And Also Drank The Maltina, I Could See That She Was Hungry But It Just Dat She Was Pretending. We Were Discussin 4 About 30 Mins Wen Nepa Brought Light, She Gave Me Her Phone & Charger. I collected it and plug it on one of the sockets in my room. i put on my tv and s--t in a romance movie *that nyt my d##k was hard and am in need of it, but i cnt just say it bcus she isnt my galfrd and moreover it was the 1st tym am meeting her. we neva spoke anyword to ourself,rather we concentrated on the movie b4 us. from romance, it entered in2 s#x, i looked @her with my right eye and i could see she was serious watching the movie, i knew it was high tym i pounce on her, but i decided to wait for some minutes so she could be more attracted to it. just as we were still watching the movie, heavy rain started falling, the rain was so heavy and i knew if i don’t play my game well, then i could miss this beautiful chick. i went closer to her, touch her hands and begin to speak swt words to her, she did as if she was not hearing what i was saying, i trew my hand round her shoulder, kissed her and she did nothing but didn’t comply.
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
EPISODE 7

I kissed her again and again n this tym she
complied. we kissed 4 about 2 to 3 minutes
and i was busy using my hand 4 sum works.
i pressed n caressed her b####t, she
removed her pink top, giving me free liberty
to caress her d more, i changed pattern by
sucking her n-----s and she let out a soft
moan, come c b####t, dis one na
combination of ini edo, mercy johnson, and
genevieve own, the bra could not wrap up
the boobs bcus it was very big, and pointing
straight, oh the b####t neva fall, it is still
erect and na the kintin wey i dey lyk, naso i
take brain dey examine how the toto go be.
i was busy sucking and loosing her belt, the
gal wear trouser com put belt join am, omo
dis one na obstacle oh, if dis gal c-m return
frm d journey wey i send am, naim be say
no toto 4 me dis nyt.
within two minutes i had tactically removed
her trouser, she was wearing a black pant, i
remove am commot, my hand located her
k###y c#t, oh josh she is already wet, i put
in my small finger and she let out a loud
moan,
uhuhhhhh, chaii josh see free meat oh, the
honeypie big die with sum hair wey dey dere,
i begin to finger bleep and she was
moaning, naim i come change pattern to
place my mouth there, so i could suck d hell
outta it, when suddenly she placed her hand
on it, she nearly put hand 4 my eye oh, i
became angry.
chaii so josh naso the tin take end, chaii my
d##k don already hard c-m dey wait to enta
promise land. when suddenly she said
Angel: I’ve Neva Been Such B4
Josh: Well It Good To Be S----d, So Y Not
Lye Down While I Do D Job
Angel: okay
My D##k Contact Current Immediately, I
Placed My Mouth On Her K###y C#t And
Begin To Devour It, This Thing Sweet Die,
She Moaned Louder, I Loud The Volume Of
My Speaker, Make My Neighbours No Go
Think Say I Need Rescue Mission.
“oh S--t, Oh Josh You R 2 Much, Yea Boy,
Uhhhhh U Too Much, Josh Suck The Hell
Out Of It, Oh I Want To Feel U Inside Me,
Josh Plug Ur Wire”, Naso She Dey Shout.
She Stood Up, Pushed Me Down To The Bed
And Removed My Thug And Boxer.
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
EPISODE 8
Omo my microphone don high, the bat3 full lyk neva b4, chaii d tin don hard lyk rod, she held it, swing it frm syd to syd, then started stroking, she spit on it and this tym stroke harder, my d##k now enlarging it size, she bent her mouth and took in my anaconda, she begins to suck it. if no be say i wan bleep this gal this nyt,my head 4 burst. naso me self dey moan oh. she s----d it as if her life depends on it, sumtym she could stop n stare @me then continue. i lifted her head up, put on my condom, lye on the bed, my d##k pointing upwards, naso she come sidon on top am, omo as my delegate entered the honey pie she urinated on it, chaii instead of getting angry, i was excited. she was jumping up and down on my member and i was enjoying it, omo the boobs come point straight dey do yagayagayaga, chaii naso i place my hands on it come dey press am die, she moaned uh…aaaaahhhhhh josh i love u, josh continue. i held her waist, making it touch my waist so dat my akpako will go deep and she shouted. Oh josh it hurt, little by little pls, she begged. we switched position Dis tym D doggy style, i knack am apako lyk say i dey contest 4 WWE CHAMPION, if 2 say na wrestlemania be that, i no sure if JOHN CENA fit win me, bcus i was so energetic that nyt. later we entered the missionary style, that style na my best style, the style sweet die, u need to see how i take enter the pie in the missionary style, s#x na game oh, if u no strong u no fit do am, unless na woman on top u go do. i t----t in and out of her lyk say i dey play snooker, chaii if woman no kill man then he is sure to live long. i continued f-----g, caressing her b####t as usual. after 8 minutes i fall back on the bed tired, she self don tire, she layed her head on my chest as we discuss. Angel: U Strong Oh Josh: U Sweet Die Oh Angel: Am I Sweeter Dan Ur Babe Josh: Babe!! I No Get Babe Oh Angel: Hmm, Men And Lies Josh: I Mean It, So How Is Ur Boyfrd Angel: He Is 5n Josh: That’s Gr8t Angel:Tnks,U Go Say U Don Taste Wetin B- long 2 Am
Re: #the Life I Lived by Ayo5991(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
FOLLOWING,WHAT IS D NAME OF THIS STORY ON COOLVA22?
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
EPISODE 9
WE went to the bathroom, took our bath, she baths me while i bath her, my microphone ba3 charge immediately and we had a sweet sex. what a lovely day we went back to the room afta bathing, slept peacefully, the next day at 6am she prepared to leave, i gave her five thousand naira and also collected her tel-number and she left. i took my bath and headed to work a happy man, my co-workers were surprised 2 see me at work earlier bcus am suppose to come to work at 9am but i come one hour earlier. i sat on the chair in my office, thinking and smilling at my self, come see as i dey kolo. “this gal sweet oh, the buttom dey crack my brain like mad, i felt like banging her, over,over,over,over and over again. the kind of b####t wey she get, i neva c am b4, as i dey think naso my d##k dey hard again oh, the thing self nod head say “guy u don try, u have to improve, but more powers to ur elbow” chaii if k##y c#t no dey, naim be say d##k dey useless oh. D day went well and i felt like banging Angel Again. Oh Angel. Becky visited my houx that day, we discusseed about some things, we even went out to one restaurant eat and chatted together. i wanted to woo her but later decided not to bcus i don’t want to enter into any relationship but keep on banging gals of different types. Later We Went 2 Our Diff Home. That night, i needed to service my d##k, but there was nobody to service it for me, so i came out to see if i could see any girl to bleep but i saw none, so i went inside, decided to login my 2go account. one of my neighbours daughter was online. Josh: hello Baby Anita: This One U Dey Call Me Baby Josh: Commot Der, Na Baby U Be Anita: Okay, So How Far Josh: Not Fyn Oh, No Companion Anita: Hmmmm U Are Lonely Abi Josh: Yes I Am Oh, And Am Feeling Cold Anita: Na U Sabi Josh: So How Is Mom N Dad Anita: They Went For Vigil Josh: But Today Isnt Friday Anita: Yes But A Nyt Crusade Josh: Okay, What Of Ur Junior One’s Anita: They Went Along With Them Josh: So Na Only U Dey Houx Anita: Yes Of Course Josh: Make I Come
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2018
EPISODE 10
Anita: Chaii, E B Lyk Say Kongi Dey Catch U Josh: Who Tell U Anita: I Knw U Wella Na, Anyway U Can Come Bcus Cold Self Dey Catch Me Aso *immediately i read am, my d##k cari signal kiakia, chaii josh life sweet oh* josh: u mean make i come Anita: Come Nah, But Make Sure U Bring Ur Goal Keeper Oh chaii c free of charge, no moni just com taste honey pie, i wore a boxer and singlet, went into their room, they live in a room and parlour, i saw her in the parlour, immediately she saw me, she pull down her cloths. i started kissing her and rubbing her b####t. Anita: wait, wait, wait, my parents went out to buy food stuff from mama sikiratu and my youngones are in the room asleep, so just f##k me and go. “chaii if this people come catch me, na die be dat oh, i immediatetly put my goal keeper, slid in my finger and then my apako master on a spoon mission, banging hard, the gal p---y wasnt tight, and then to the missionary style, i t----t in for four minutes then change position, by banging her frm the back I bang lyk say tomorrow no dey for 3 mins and Den left Der house. i went to my own room and continue chatting with Anita. Josh: You Are So Delicious Anita: Hmmmmm, So I And The Other Lady U Bang Last Nyt, Who Sweet Pass. Josh: You Mean The Lady I Came In With Anita: Exactly *see me see gbege oh, so this gal De watch my movements, her honeypie sweet but Angel own was sweeter, the only option wey i get na to lie oh* Josh: Your’s was sweeter Anita: Hmmmmm, Your Thing Long Oh Josh: How U Take Know Anita: The Thing Big,fat And Long All The While U Were F#####g Me, You Neva Penetrated The Whole D##k And I Was Feeling The Pain,So What Will Happen If U Had Penetrated Wella. Josh: Abi Anita: But Why U Like P###y Like Mad Josh: Na My Apako Master Cause Am Anita:Anyway I Like Ur Apako Master But Mak Sure Say U Dey Take Ur Goalkeeper Play All The Match Wey U Get Oh Josh: Hmm Na U Sabi Anita: Na True I Dey Tel U Oh, Unless U Wan Collect Red Card, Even Self Yellow Card Dey Kill Person Not To Talk Of Red Card.
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2018
EPISODE 11
Josh: well No Problem Na Anita: Okay, Goodnight Josh: Thanks, My Kondo Is Always Ready Anytym U Need It Anita: Really Josh: Yea Anita: Ok Na, Bye Josh: Bye I Went Back To Bed, Lying Down And Laughing, Angel Gone, Anita Gone, I Think The Next Person Is Becky. “chaii See As This Small Girl Anita, Come Knw About Sex Like She Study Sexiology, Chaii So I Don Get Sexmate, Well Na Beta Tin Oh, I Go Dey Take Her Service My Engine”. I Shouted Oh Anita, As I Fell Asleep. In the mornin, i tydied up my room, take my bath and headed to work. the first person who welcomed me was becky, she followed me to my office and we chatted for a while. josh: becky will u visit me today? becky: what for? josh: i’ll lyk u to keep me company becky: i don’t think i’ll be available today josh: where are u going becky: i’ll be visiting my guy josh: so u are turning my request down bcus u want to visit ur guy becky: well he’s not just a boyfrd but a fiancee to me. josh: what!!!!!!*i shouted* becky: why are u shouting JOSH: what do u take me for, so am nothing to u BECKY: we are frds, mere friends okay josh: no becky, i love u, i needed u, i cnt loose u just lyk dat,(i poured out the demon in me) becky: do u mean it josh: yea becky, pls don’t do this to me becky: i’m sori we cnt be, i cnt betray my man just lyk dat, u can luk 4 anoda gal *she said those and left my office, gbaaaa, as she banged the door behind her* chaii i cant imagine letting becky go without having a taste of her. after work that day i went home unhappy and as the world most sad man. Oh My Becky The next day at work i got a call from one of my friend joseph but we call him j-boy. j- boy has been a frd of mine, we f##k gals togeda, long ago we use charm to get gals of our choice b4 we later trew the charm away, so as to live a positive new life. josh: hello guy j-boy: how far na, ke nke mere last josh: i dey oh, udo gba shoe na agba shoki j-boy: guy am inviting u to my birthday this nyt, c-m and enjoy ur self guy josh: you mean am
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
EPISODE 12

J-boy: All work and no play makes josh a dull josh: chaii nawa u oh, so i hope say babes wey jasi go dey there j-boy: why u dey talk as if u no knw j-boy, if babes no come nato postpone my birthday na, anyway sha plenty chicks go full there josh: so which area na j-boy: come my houx josh: okay, nice one j-boy na bad boy oh, na my good nigga the guy be, the guy dey handle two to three babes at a time.na nackiology the guy study 4 unilag. after the call the sad expression on my face, begin to disappear. work went well and afta five hours i was less busy so i decided to login my whatsapp, chaii. i saw a msg frm my assistant bozz telling me to come to her office for a brief chat. wahala dey o, why dis woman wan see me, abi my days in this progression company are numbered or may be becky don go tell this woman wetin i tell am, abi my time don expire, chaii josh wic kind tin b dis na, shey i go start job hunt again, abi na business line i go enter. i gathered the courage and went to her office. AS i entered she stared at me chaii i don jam oh. i stood in front of her n asked josh: ma, you called me mrs evelyn: yea i do, so how had the work been josh: it going on well ma mrs evelyn: i hope it isn’t stressful josh: not at all ma mrs evelyn: okay y nt hav a sit. it was den i knw i had bin standin so i tuk my sit. mrs evelyn: i went throu ur file today and i discovered that u’ve really bin doing well, so i called u to say u are doin gr8t n very soon u will get ur reward. *chaii thankGod oh, i think say i don jam sack letter, but thankGod say i jam commendment letter abi wetin i call am* josh: thanks ma as mrs evelyn dey talk with me, she dey shake leg small, small, she wore a shirt and a black skirt that does nt cover her kneels well, as i directed my eyes to the skirt, i can see her pant, immediately my eyes jam am, omo see signal, my rod nod head say”josh c fresh p---y oh, josh release me na, josh oya use ur master key na”.chaii d##k na bad tin oh, upon i pack the thing well but d tin c road.
Re: #the Life I Lived by Stillnigga(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Episode 13

Mrs Evelyn: You Ain’t Feeling Comfortable Why Josh: I Am Mrs Evelyn: Hmmm, I Guess It Bcus Of What U Are Seeing Josh: Am Not Seeing Anytin Ma Mrs Evelyn: Shut Up Na so the woman stand up,come sidon 4 my leg, chaii place her yanch 4 my d##k, she held my head and place a kiss on my lips. she come unbutton her shirt, omo see boobs, this one na tomato jos, mrs evelyn must to be in her early 30s but the b###t still dey erect, with firm n-----s,chaii wahala dey oh. i placed my hand on her b###t, the thing soft like agege bread, i brought the left one out and begin to suck hell outter it, and she was moaning uhhhhhh i knw that what u do best, continu sucking, suck it baby, i suck for about 4 minutes, lift up her skirt and located the promise land, come see plenty hair wey dey there, how i go take suck this kintin now. i deep in my little finger into the k##y c#t and she let out a loud moan, *wetin dey wori dis woman self, u wan make dem catch me*, i started finger bleeping her. Dey Dig In, Dey Dig Out, She Opened My Zip And Brought Out The Demon In Me, By Then D Tin Don Dey Ready To Knack The Hell Outa Any P---y Wey Im Enter. She Bent Her Head And Begin To Suck, D--n This Woman She Good Die, She Suck Me Lyk Say Na Competition, Chaii My Tin Come Long More Dan 6 Inches. When She Saw Am About To C-m, She Stop Sucking, Lye On Her Desk And Spread Her Legs. Naso I Insert My Apako Master, I Bang In And Bang Out Of Her Honey Pot, I Don Land 4 Promise Land Oh, We Switched Positions Doggy Style, Spoon Style, Woman On Top Position, Dis Woman Sweet Die, I Held Her To My Chest And Bang The Hell Outa Her P---y, This Woman Na Confirm Ebony Babe Oh. Chaii C Yanch Wey Soft, B###t Contain Plenty Of Milk, Then We Change To The Missionary Style, My Best Ever Style, I Stroke In And Out Of Her Lyk Am 1 Of Des Ultimate Search Contestant. I Released Insyd Her, It Was Den It Dawn 2Me Dat I Was Nt Using Condom, I Lay Bsyd Her Exhausted, Just Den The Door Opens, Who Will Dat Be.
Re: #the Life I Lived by Ayo5991(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
becky and following #what is d name of yourstory in coolva22 .Next work and your pastor with your choir master or mistress dey listen to dis guy story?

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year - The Excerpts From An Intagible Reality (2010 - 2011) / Writing Contest With $100 Prize / Quotes On Love (a Must Real For All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.