Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Tourism In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourism In Dubai (2266 Views)

Today Is World Tourism Day - Let's Celebrate Tourism In Nigeria / 10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

I created this trend to know how to enjoy to the maximum in Dubai with my family for 10days..

I will like to know places to visit, the cost and best means of transportation at a good place.....

I will also like to know if these pre-planned packages from Nigeria are the best way to enjoy Dubai or a DIY planning..

This trend is to help those who are planning to go to Dubai for vacation and tour..

The Dos and Don'ts, cost of places to visit, where to shop at very affordable prices..

The whole 10yards will be appreciated..

Thank you
Re: Tourism In Dubai by shrekandfiona: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Adebuble:
Hello Nairalanders,

I created this trend to know how to enjoy to the maximum in Dubai with my family for 10days..

I will like to know places to visit, the cost and best means of transportation at a good place.....

I will also like to know if these pre-planned packages from Nigeria are the best way to enjoy Dubai or a DIY planning..

This trend is to help those who are planning to go to Dubai for vacation and tour..

The Dos and Don'ts, cost of places to visit, where to shop at very affordable prices..

The whole 10yards will be appreciated..

Thank you

lol cheesy Dubai is my "go to" place. for vacation, November, December & January are good months to travel because the weather will be cooler as Dubai is a HOT city.

You can book a vacay package with Emirates. it's all encompassing or if you're ijebu like me, check for cheap hotels via booking.com especially hotels around Deira/ Al rigga area close to the metro. Most of those hotels organize tour packages which you'll pay for at the reception. Places to visit are: Ferrari world, desert safari, gold souk, dancing fountain @ Dubai mall, dhow boat cruise etc.

Please post pics after your trip grin

NB: do not use agents. For ease, Emirates is your best bet.

1 Like

Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
shrekandfiona:

lol cheesy Dubai is my "go to" place. for vacation, November, December & January are good months to travel because the weather will be cooler as Dubai is a HOT city.

You can book a vacay package with Emirates. it's all encompassing or if you're ijebu like me, check for cheap hotels via booking.com especially hotels around Deira/ Al rigga area close to the metro. Most of those hotels organize tour packages which you'll pay for at the reception. Places to visit are: Ferrari world, desert safari, gold souk, dancing fountain @ Dubai mall, dhow boat cruise etc.

Please post pics after your trip grin

NB: do not use agents. For ease, Emirates is your best bet.

Thank u very much.

Will try your route out, and will definitely take pictures and visit some places..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2018
So I am in Dubai...

I used an agent cos I was too busy at work, I have my key lessons..

So the cost for 4 people was above 1million..which included visa, ticket (Rwandair) wanted an African Country to that my kids can explore n it was cheap too, accommodation, 2tours (Ferrari n Yas water world also Dhow cruise)..thinking of adding Dubai tour. Pick up n drop off from airport and for both tours..

The hotel we are at is Tulip Creek apartment hotel not far from the metro station, and City Central mall, also Day to day Supermarket...

The hotel is ok, daily cleaning, cook urself, free break fast, pool and Sauna.
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2018
The main reason for this holiday was to be outside Nigeria for Thanksgiving, America wld have been good but my son was denied visa while I have a valid visa and his sister is an American..

So Dubai was the next place since I have never been here nor my kids but it's my mum's second time..

Also I have a business supplier who I also plan to meet to conclude some business decisions with.

I intend to enjoy every amt spent..

So far our go to place has been City centre(carrefour).

Day 1 was for buying food stuffs
Day 2 getting to know the area, City Centre
Day 3 swimming and Show cruise..

Keep updating.

1 Like

Re: Tourism In Dubai by luckygirl02(f): 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nice one... Enjoy ur trip
Re: Tourism In Dubai by AndyCole16(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2018
Kindly update us with pix abeg
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 1:53am On Nov 18, 2018
I will keep trying, but unfortunately, I can't upload pictures..

Saying the files r too large.
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 1:53am On Nov 18, 2018
luckygirl02:
Nice one... Enjoy ur trip

Thank u
Re: Tourism In Dubai by chukxie(m): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2018
Adebuble:
I will keep trying, but unfortunately, I can't upload pictures..

Saying the files r too large.

Crop the photos to about 2MB. Have fun in Dubai.
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
chukxie:

Crop the photos to about 2MB. Have fun in Dubai.

Thank you, will try that
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
So today I went to Deira market today.

Before then we went for dinner on a boat cruise yesterday At marina... . It was fun, although the meal was Asia cuisine, but the experience was priceless... a male dancer performed and we the females got our lali done for 150dhm which is 15k in naira.. At least we were three, the lady did 150dhm for one hand for one person and 250dhm for two hand.. Hustle is real world wide.

Our leaders r just terrible people investing in Dubai with Nigeria's money... There is God o.

Back to the market, in Deira, Al anood center u buy in dozens (wholesale) and retails are usually put in the front of the stores..
In my opinion, only few shops passed for me may be cause I buy from china and US.

I got several contacts for shoes, bags and materials, met this youth guys who came to buy hair, I will advice buy from China.

Met quite a number of Nigerians with different stories, some came for business while other are there for work to gather so that the can relocated to other countries..

The market also have people that change fake dirharm to people, best is to change at banks or designated currency changing centers, or know the dollar to dirharm conversion and just pay in dollars..

I used the train from city center station to deira market it was fun and cheap.. Next train level is the Dubai mall in two days time.

Tomorrow is the beach and movies...

Will work on sending pictures kindly bear with me..
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Dralin(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Adebuble:
So today I went to Deira market today.

Before then we went for dinner on a boat cruise yesterday At marina... . It was fun, although the meal was Asia cuisine, but the experience was priceless... a male dancer performed and we the females got our lali done for 150dhm which is 15k in naira.. At least we were three, the lady did 150dhm for one hand for one person and 250dhm for two hand.. Hustle is real world wide.

Our leaders r just terrible people investing in Dubai with Nigeria's money... There is God o.

Back to the market, in Deira, Al anood center u buy in dozens (wholesale) and retails are usually put in the front of the stores..
In my opinion, only few shops passed for me may be cause I buy from china and US.

I got several contacts for shoes, bags and materials, met this youth guys who came to buy hair, I will advice buy from China.

Met quite a number of Nigerians with different stories, some came for business while other are there for work to gather so that the can relocated to other countries..

The market also have people that change fake dirharm to people, best is to change at banks or designated currency changing centers, or know the dollar to dirharm conversion and just pay in dollars..

I used the train from city center station to deira market it was fun and cheap.. Next train level is the Dubai mall in two days time.

Tomorrow is the beach and movies...

Will work on sending pictures kindly bear with me..

Enjoy every bit of it,we are behind you.
About the pics? We have been bearing,infact we are now #BallBearings
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
[quote author=Dralin post=73089530]

Enjoy every bit of it,we are behind you.
About the pics? We have been bearing,infact we are now #BallBearings[/quo

Lol make you no vex...up and down no let me try reduce pictures to up load..
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
Make I no lie for una life sweet..

So yesterday we all went for the movies after the beach..

We went to Muajan beach from 10:30am to 2:30pm, its was a free ride from the hotel but we paid 5dhr each for three my daughter is just 2+ so she entered free.. Advice always carry ur food and water along, things at the beach are always expensive.

After the beach we all went to see the movies, trust me the movie theaters Nigeria na child's play compared to the once in Dubai even IMax cinema. The cinema's here are into categories of payment; regular, gold and VIP, at payment you choose your seats..Regular ticket 37.25dhr (N3725)/ticket no matter the age except age 2 down its free, gold around 30dhr, VIP 45dhr. Popcorn is 20dhr for large (the biggest corn) you choose any kind of flavour, we chose caramel...there was butter, salt ,mixed, caramel, sugar, honey,cheese and some others..
Inside the movie theater you side according to seat picked, the VIP seats up on leather seats, then Gold on thick fabric seats then regular down, those seats u need to strain to watch movies on but not as bad as the ones in Nigeria..

After the movies we went to buy groceries at carrefour..then we walked back to our hotel which was a 10mins walk...
Re: Tourism In Dubai by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
Madam Adebuble, nice narrative. If you're using an android you, you can download, Enlarge & Correct Image app from Playstore. It allows you to reduce your images to any specification of choice.
Re: Tourism In Dubai by Adebuble(f): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
ferhyntorlah:
Madam Adebuble, nice narrative. If you're using an android you, you can download, Enlarge & Correct Image app from Playstore. It allows you to reduce your images to any specification of choice.

Thank u so much..I will do that and send pictures..

I don reach Nigeria back and I will give every info needed ..

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Study Permit Sponsorship / Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? / Please Help With Direction to kuramo college eti-osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.