Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja (50358 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by EmagNig(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
A young man, Kamaludden Bashir, has commenced trekking from Zaria to Abuja for Atiku Abubakar to show his support for the emergence of the former Vice-President as the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Bashir, on Tuesday, told newsmen that he plans to reach Abuja within five days

“I am really happy with the victory, that is why I am trekking to Abuja to show him that I am with him 100 per cent.

“Along the way, I will sensitize thousands of youth to join me in the campaign to make Nigeria great under Atiku as president.

“I believe that only him can overcome the problems of unemployment, poverty, insecurity, communal and ethno-religious crisis disturbing the peace and stability of the country.

According to him, he left Kwarbai area of Zaria at 6:30am on Monday after his parents prayed for him.

Bashir believed that Abubakar’s structures all over the country were strong enough to push for his election in February.

“I believe in Atiku, that is why I am trekking in solidarity and praying for him to win the 2019 presidential election.

“I believe he is the best man that can fight corruption and take Nigerian youths to the promised land.”

According to him, he was robbed of his money, food and water along the way, but said the experience would not deter him from continuing with the journey.

Bashir urged Nigerian youths to support the former vice president during the general elections so as to put Nigeria in a better direction.

https://lailasnews.com/man-treks-from-zaria-to-abuja-for-atiku/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oga trek well, i know you've been given your own share of the national cake cool cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by NaMe4: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atikulate!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by AllHailBiafra(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
What if you finish the trekking and no one noticed you as you expected just as it was done to one unfortunate zombie who trekked from no where to Abuja for the lifeless Dullard when he was riggedelected in 2015?

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Ever8054: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
trust Nigerians every thing na..... .. if you know what I mean then you are smart....

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by slivertongue: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by opeyehmmy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by lyricalz: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
let's start articulating jare
buhari is a goner o jare.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Ezedon(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even me I trekked from New Haven to stadium for Gburugburu and Chimaroke

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by heed101(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
I don't want Buhari and I see Atiku as a desperado. Only God can help us

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
angry
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by talk2hb1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
If not for the scarcity of men, should we need to humanise a Dog. Nigba ti ako ri Eyan ra, lani Kaja wagbe.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by hucienda: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
what's with all these trekking? Is this another way of showing support?
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by FreshVDM: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Small time u go sick too

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by milemimi93(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
He must be an ipob member.. Atiku na their oga..
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Elexdallas(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
No go find way to better your life, Dey trek,
Na ur mate Dey contribute money,
You think say u go share position with people wey invest for campaign?
Work don’t walk

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by tstx(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
OKAY
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Bossontop(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
undecided
"Any educated person dat still shouts "SAI BARBER" and is supporting the illiterate to lead a country of educated people is a "FOOLISH EDUCATED ILLITERATE " "
BOSSONTOP 2018
.....drops mic

[img]https://media./images/b22a7278adfca517ff24cb3bdd7f6f3e/tenor.gif[/img]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oga abeg protect ya legs wella o,i no wan hear ngbatigbati o
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Omeokachie: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
A truly Atikulated man

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by israelmao(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
I hope our trekkings this time around will not be like those unprofitable trekkings we did for that man sitting down in THE OTHER ROOM?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Offpoint: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
And I quote my own very words "4 years is too much for a bad leader and 8 years is not enough for a good leader"
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Maseke: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by milemimi93(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by backnbeta(f): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
No go break leg like the Buhari trekker o undecided
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by milemimi93(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
JamaicanLove:
angry
Are you Atikulate or Buharist?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
LAZY YOUTH cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by ahukannakate(f): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Zaria to Abuja is too close now. Why you fall my hand ?
Re: Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja by Carzolah(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
scam

tomorrow I may even said I trek from Ghana to abuja, them go give me sumtin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / Top 3 Tinubu's Ministers Who Are Best Fit For Their Portfolios?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.