Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners (38533 Views)

Lagos House Of Assembly Confirms 22 Commissioner-nominees, Rejects 17 / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Bolustical: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
ok
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Mmlanrehh(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jude is a gonner
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Maxymilliano(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Carmal90:

If the election results were to be followed, kamal bayewu won.

Well, I don't know how true is this but KAP seem to have the upper hand, except it's forged

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Maseke: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
APC NON-SENSE grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Carmal90(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:

Well, I don't know how true is this but KAP seem to have the upper hand, except it's forged
That is forged bro,
Bayewu won comfortably in that election.. But baba has sope now and it favor me cos HKT is our egbon or daddy for adugbo..
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Sannisege: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
In my language, Atiku means ‘we are dead’

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Maxymilliano(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Carmal90:

That is forged bro,
Bayewu won comfortably in that election.. But baba has sope now and it favor me cos HKT is our egbon or daddy for adugbo..

Lol at Baba has sope ... Anyway, good for you and your goons.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by akinswagg(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:

. Oga Bayewu won the Ajeromi election... That your own result was written on Monday
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by id2019(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Very fraudulent lists. Hon. Saka Fafunmi won in ifako ijaiye constituency
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by akinswagg(m): 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Carmal90:

That is forged bro,
and some fools lost there life because of those people.. When Baba already knows who he will choose
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by donvolta: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
PDP? NEVER AGAIN WILL NIGERIA BE BRUTALLY RAPED BY PDP. YOUR LIES WILL ONLY LAST A WHILE
Deltayankeeboi:
cheesy

#ATIKULATION2019!!!

APC NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Carmal90(m): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maxymilliano:

Lol at Baba has sope ... Anyway, good for you and your goons.

Abi..
But the other camps are saying the list is fake that they are waiting for inec list.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Carmal90(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
akinswagg:
and some fools lost there life because of those people.. When Baba already knows who he will choose

I wonder ohh, the reason I don't move around during any apc thing, especially in Ajeromi-ifelodun, Will just they chill for my hood.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by babytoun: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Very fraudulent list. Kolawole Taiwo lost in Ajeromi Ifelodun

HKT has been in the Lagosx house since about 1999 without anything to show that is why an Ibo woman defeated him for House of Rep in 2015 .

Dis baba sope politics leads to nowhere
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Sheggy13(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
akinswagg:
By baba, you mean Tinubu I want to believe. I'm a Yoruba guy born and bred in Lagos of the Ondo stock but honestly, majority of indigenous Lagosians are some daft set of people to allow one man sit in Bourdillon and decide everything that should happen in the state. I guess only he has the monopoly of wisdom there. It's a big insult to people with brains there. Quite unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Niorte: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
APC is a very corrupt party.

Layode won Badagry but they replaced him with Yahaya

What moral values can the youths really learn from this administration. Corruption personified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by babyfaceafrica: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
id2019:
Very fraudulent lists. Hon. Saka Fafunmi won in ifako ijaiye constituency
saka ke?..he didn't collect form sef...after 8 years.. you won kill am.....na jah piken win
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by obagangan: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oshun Olanrewaju, lost in Lagos mainland, he even used thug with arms to chase people away at the primary. where did he see the nos. change on Tinubu.

this same guy is running for the 4th time.
pics proof

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by obagangan: 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oshun olanrewaju is a fraud

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by kunmiiii: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
babytoun:

HKT has been in the Lagosx house since about 1999 without anything to show that is why an Ibo woman defeated him for House of Rep in 2015 .

Dis baba sope politics leads to nowhere

Defeated him for House of Reps in 2015 bawo....HKT didn't contest for HOR in 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by udemzyudex(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Very fraudulent list. Kolawole Taiwo lost in Ajeromi Ifelodun

Are you sure? Though I'm not staying in that area but I know him in person and he is very popular.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Silva79(f): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
Niorte:
APC is a very corrupt party.

Layode won Badagry but they replaced him with Yahaya

What moral values can the youths really learn from this administration. Corruption personified
you must be high which layode won in badagry? Tell us the units he won,bleep you all we are tired of eating cows
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Sheguama: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Shege barawo....
There was no election in Lagos Mainland.
If there was, Hon. Dayo Israel would clearly win with very wide margin
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Silva79(f): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm so happy yahaya is representing my constituency. Layode after 12 years didn't initiate any projects, even Desmond Eliots bought buses to transport students to schl while our own honourable was giving out malu, He has refused to power the street lights for over 2 weeks now.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Silva79(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
We voted for honourable Yahaya in Badagry and he won hands down.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Sheguama: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
obagangan:
Oshun Olanrewaju, lost in Lagos mainland, he even used thug with arms to chase people away at the primary. where did he see the nos. change on Tinubu.

this same guy is running for the 4th time.
pics proof

Can you imagine the nonsense... Day light robbery. Shame on Tinubu
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by semasir: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
My people are here again.... � � �
Silva79:
you must be high which layode won in badagry? Tell us the units he won,bleep you all we are tired of eating cows

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by hisexcellency34: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kamal Bayewu won by a landslide. Daylight robbery

Carmal90:

If the election results were to be followed, kamal bayewu won.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by AyoEniafe(m): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
sbpumpin:
APC candidate for house of Representatives and lagos house of assembly winners and results.

This list is not correct!!
*The Nation* newspaper tomorrow will do justice to it!!

Check for the correct list tomorrow morning in The Nation Newspaper!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by AyoEniafe(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
davodyguy:
Hope fada (Bolaji Pitan) made it

Also Desmond Elliot

Father cannot be on that list, Sanwo_Olu us from his ward, a Governor and House of Rep member can be from one ward!

It's called zoning !!
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by murchurat(m): 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good luck to them.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by AyoEniafe(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sheggy13:

By baba, you mean Tinubu I want to believe. I'm a Yoruba guy born and bred in Lagos of the Ondo stock but honestly, majority of indigenous Lagosians are some daft set of people to allow one man sit in Bourdillon and decide everything that should happen in the state. I guess only he has the monopoly of wisdom there. It's a big insult to people with brains there. Quite unfortunate.

Since you were born and bred in Lagos, I think you can lead a revolution that will oust Baba!

If you can't do anything about Bourdillion power that be, I suggest you keep quiet!

One thing I know is, whether Baba likes it or not, he will die one day, and all this baba sope will die with him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) / Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.