Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners (38563 Views)

Lagos House Of Assembly Confirms 22 Commissioner-nominees, Rejects 17 / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by EllsBaba: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
After all we say during the primaries dat was so clear that Bolowotan won with large margins, yet Sanai Agunbiade’s name was boldly written on this list.....
Hmmmm there is God ooooo ��������
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Preciouzword: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by davodyguy: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
AyoEniafe:

Father cannot be on that list, Sanwo_Olu us from his ward, a Governor and House of Rep member can be from one ward!

It's called zoning !!
Zoning in which Dictionary? Who zoned it or decreed it that way? Bọla Tinubu àbí?

You guys should ride on.

Ẹnití egungun nlé, kò ma r'oju
Bo tin re araiye lo n rẹ ará òrun
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by diamondbility: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
babytoun:

HKT has been in the Lagosx house since about 1999 without anything to show that is why an Ibo woman defeated him for House of Rep in 2015 .

Dis baba sope politics leads to nowhere

You are incorrect
I think you don't know anything about Ajeromi-Ifelodun politics
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by babytoun: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

Defeated him for House of Reps in 2015 bawo....HKT didn't contest for HOR in 2015

My error ...it was Adenekan the Lcda chairman that was defeated by Rita orji 46k votes to 29k votes.

However I know what I am saying that HKT has ever been the rep for state assembly
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by babytoun: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
diamondbility:

You are incorrect
I think you don't know anything about Ajeromi-Ifelodun politics

I have corrected my error..you are wrong I know so much about Ajeromi ifelodun . it was Adenekan that was defeated
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
everywhere Igbo, see Igbo man among them... Jude Nnam.... Igbo amaka
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Djmhyke(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
#Badagrydecides
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Mulatta(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ayeola didn't win in ibeju, this APC is mad it was olowu that won
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by BabaRamota1980: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
ModsareChevres:
What is Jude doing in that list

Joe Igbokwe sponsorship. Plus his wife na Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by BabaRamota1980: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
everywhere Igbo, see Igbo man among them... Jude Nnam.... Igbo amaka

Amaka that voted to kick Ibo out of Oshodi. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Zipopo(m): 5:17am On Oct 10, 2018
wow... I can't find my personal person name hon. Owoeye a. k. a Afod... Mushin constituency... What a pity
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by wyqay: 5:41am On Oct 10, 2018
after the killings and waste of lives they still doctored the list .wasted party
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by shugabasbn: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Oba of Lagos, I hey you. Lagos island 2, the smartan. If u can not beat them join them
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Lordofthewest:
That's Lagos politics for you everybody is given a chance something flatnoids can never do for others
How many of you have travelled outside south west before? Ordinary to open shop una dey fear because una think say everyone get evil mind as una dey. Deal with it! Where ever we go we belong. We are not scared cats!
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2018
AK481:
They will lose in Igbo populated area to pdp if pdp presents an Igbo candidate.
As simple as ABC
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Fekkyranky: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Fraudulent list of score in Ikorodu Constitituency 1. The people of Ikorodu have tired of 4th term agenda of Hon. S.O.B. Agunbiade (Majority Leader)! There was no election on that day (Friday-5/10/2019). Even Agunbiade himself did not vote. Our amiable leader (Asiwaju Bola Tinubu), don't allow theses people to bastardized your name. We are all looking up to you as hero of democracy in 21st century. APC will not win election in Ikorodu constituency 1. The idea of 3rd, 4th and 5th term is killing the party structure and integrity.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by ModsareChevres: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Joe Igbokwe sponsorship. Plus his wife na Yoruba.

No! He was formerly in PDP on whose platform he won last time.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by feek180: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by febby419(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2018
I have not heard Desmond Elliot make any statement at d house of Assembly or is it only me angry shocked
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by calculus5: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
this is a fake and fraudulent list.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by Niorte: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Silva79:
I'm so happy yahaya is representing my constituency. Layode after 12 years didn't initiate any projects, even Desmond Eliots bought buses to transport students to schl while our own honourable was giving out malu, He has refused to power the street lights for over 2 weeks now.
You must be a liar from the pit of hell. I could have believed you if I was not there. Layode could be faulted for trying to contest after 3 terms but the fact remained that he won the election.
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by id2019(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
saka ke?..he didn't collect form sef...after 8 years.. you won kill am.....na jah piken win
Jah pikin win house of assemble . saka was going for house of representative in Abuja
Re: APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners by mrhowoto: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Tiefnubu's imposed candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun / Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.