Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah (5835 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Dibnim 2:1-10

1. A million gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, I always will win.
2. They apply psychology and physical strength to defeat me, yet I kick them aside.
3. They come to me in the inner world of spirituality, yet my feet did not shake, nor did my bones shiver.
4. They attempt the emotional game, yet I am not moved.
5. They bring to my dreams the memories of the past ignorance, I laugh even within the dream. 6. They remind me of the old times, but I remain as steadfast as a rock.
7. They render their bad wishes against me, but they did not come to pass over me.
8. Their words come to me in dreams, but no nerve of my body is pulled.
9. They blow their winds of threats, but my heart do not beat hard to them.
10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Read and know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
I have power over Yahweh and Allah

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
otum or otem I pity you for your words. #God saves your soul. please read Luke 3:8 and stay blessed. #word of advice- save your generations. I pray may God have mercy on you. and I pray that whatsoever or whoever that is behind you be exposed to you in your dream this night. AMEN

4 Likes

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
#last word. receive brain.
no matter the power you think you might have, I challenge you to come to me in the spirit world or dream this night. I go break your spirit man.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
otemotum you dey fear? u no fit talk?because na wetin u Sabi do be that. #advice- repent before your talk talk turns to something else. you are so brain washed. receive your deliverance.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 4:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Mikefrik:
#last word. receive brain.
no matter the power you think you might have, I challenge you to come to me in the spirit world or dream this night. I go break your spirit man.
I don't visit humans in the spirit man, I visit gods. Ask Yahweh, Allah and the rest of them what they have suffered from my hands. Currently they are in a spiritual cage whose keys are in my hands. Mikefrik, I don't fight humans, I love them all, okay. I AM OTEM. cool

Otem Erectus 171:9 Otem of truth, he who has been robed with the knowledge of all good gods who make findings. By knowledge is he greater than Yahweh and Allah and all other gods of religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
If truly you have fought the Yahweh and the rest. why fear? come try me and know that I am greater than you. I fear for what you might become in the nearest future. repent and remain blessed. refuse and remain brainwashed by the books you read. I CHALLENGE YOU OTEMOTUM. MY NAME IS MIKEFRIK. "LEARN WISDOM NOW OR BE TAUGHT BY ME OR YOU WILL BE TAUGHT IN THE NEAREST FUTURE. BUT BY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE" #prophecy. how can you fight a God you cannot see. repent or I will visit you very soon. and maybe after the encounter you will receive brain.
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
otematum let me ask you a question.
1. do you eat food?
2 do you sleep?
3. do you know the time of your death?
if yes to no 1/2 then I pity for you. because I can easily manipulate you in the spirit world remember the spiritual controls the physical.
if no 3, I advise you to repent.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE...............
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by xproducer: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." -Isaiah 44:6 (Isaiah 45:21)

Talk no more so very proudly; Let no arrogance come from your mouth, For the Lord is the God of knowledge; And by Him actions are weighed." -1 Samuel 2:3

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mikefrik:
otematum let me ask you a question.
1. do you eat food?
2 do you sleep?
3. do you know the time of your death?
if yes to no 1/2 then I pity for you. because I can easily manipulate you in the spirit world remember the spiritual controls the physical.
if no 3, I advise you to repent.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE...............

1. Yes I eat food. As I am typing sef, I dey eat puff puff grin
2. Yes I sleep wella. Even if I am inside bus that looks like kidnappers bus, I still sleep comfortably. I like sleep die cheesy
3. Yes I know the time of my final death; I also die at will so as to connect to other gods and keep Yahweh in his spiritual prison, as well as all religious gods in my cage. I shifted the date of my final death just last two months because I wanted to write more and more universal history.

Any further question pls?

4 Likes

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mikefrik:
If truly you have fought the Yahweh and the rest. why fear? come try me and know that I am greater than you. I fear for what you might become in the nearest future. repent and remain blessed. refuse and remain brainwashed by the books you read. I CHALLENGE YOU OTEMOTUM. MY NAME IS MIKEFRIK. "LEARN WISDOM NOW OR BE TAUGHT BY ME OR YOU WILL BE TAUGHT IN THE NEAREST FUTURE. BUT BY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE" #prophecy. how can you fight a God you cannot see. repent or I will visit you very soon. and maybe after the encounter you will receive brain.
Me? Fear who? Fear you? I don't fear anybody. How can god Otem, who has power over Yahweh your god fear somebody at all? That's impossible you should know. cool

Korshekorsh 1:11. who can be as fearless as otem, who came among hundreds of thousands of religious gods and revealed the true history of the world, departing the earth only when his time was up? For none of the gods could touch him while he reveals the histories of the universe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
xproducer:

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." -Isaiah 44:6 (Isaiah 45:21)
Imaagine, the king of Israel is giving instruction and I Otem should be affected by such? That's funny. The king of Israel is under my authority at the moment for his seat is in the corner of his spiritual cage.

xproducer:Talk no more so very proudly; Let no arrogance come from your mouth, For the Lord is the God of knowledge; And by Him actions are weighed." -1 Samuel 2:3
Your lord is not God Almighty. How can a little dust out of the universe claim to be the whole universe? Yahweh is even smaller than a dust in the presence of God Almighty his creator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2018
I pray for you that whosoever or whatever is against the will of God for ur life shall not live to see tomorrow because they have really done great harm to you. as for ur claims, it so surprisses me how stupid you are you can't think despite your claims of being a god. how can you live in a physical world and claim God. wey u never kill mosquitoes wey dey bite you for nights.�?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2018
you claim Yahweh is a dust. then what are you? water, fire, stone or coal. make I tell u something you are ignorant of whether you accept or not- if you die today u go to where you come from because you are not different from others wey don die throwwey. you know what I'm talking about #iamadust
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2018
you shouldn't fear me but God who can take your life and soul. God bless you
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2018
can I ask how old you are? because age does have a huge difference in the way a person thinks. that's why you can't compare me to you. you no reach
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Mikefrik:
I pray for you that whosoever or whatever is against the will of God for ur life shall not live to see tomorrow because they have really done great harm to you. as for ur claims, it so surprisses me how stupid you are you can't think despite your claims of being a god. how can you live in a physical world and claim God. wey u never kill mosquitoes wey dey bite you for nights.�?

I don't claim god, rather I am a god, a part of god Almighty. Have you not heard that all humans are gods? Just that 99.999% of them will never discover their godhood and will end up worshipping a fellow god like themselves. Imagine people flocking around Yahweh to worship him even after his death here on earth. Imagine, Yahweh who committed suicide on earth when he was sick had now become the Almighty God to many people because of his false stories he passed down to his descendants. Mtchew.
Here is the account of the suicide of Yahweh:

BCE 16: 36-38
36. Now Mosheh(yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of Mosheh (yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
you a kid answer me. how old are u. so that I can talk to u according to ur age
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Mikefrik:
you claim Yahweh is a dust. then what are you? water, fire, stone or coal. make I tell u something you are ignorant of whether you accept or not- if you die today u go to where you come from because you are not different from others wey don die throwwey. you know what I'm talking about #iamadust

I didn't say that Yahweh is a dust, I only used simile. Yahweh is actually created of TEPEX, a material from which came pure salt. I am also made of tepex by God Almighty. If I die finally(because I have died for more than 200 times already) I will go into the inner universes to explore and gain more knowledge. Death is sweet if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Mikefrik:
you a kid answer me. how old are u. so that I can talk to u according to ur age
Let the holy ghost tell you my age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Mikefrik:
you shouldn't fear me but God who can take your life and soul. God bless you
Why should I fear your god? Have you not heard that the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity?

Eta-ntagba 14:1-3

1. If the scribes have said that the fear of a god is the beginning of knowledge, I have come to say otherwise;
2. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.
3. For that same god whom you fear to death is the mock song of other people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Now which Bible do you read. is it the one inspired by ur master the devil?
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
no need to bother the holy ghost.because I do already. so I will from now speak to you according to your age experience
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Mikefrik:
Now which Bible do you read. is it the one inspired by ur master the devil?
I don't know anyone by the name Devil. I don't know any specific personality as Devil. As for me, I have read the christian bible and found it a book of comedians. See what Celsus said about the bible and the stories in it:

Common Era 24:4-8

4. Now celsus had read some of the claims of christianity and to him, they sounded like the babbles of children. Therefore celsus said, those who wrote the scripts of Christianity and to those whom they were written are together people of poor mentality. For how can you say that a virgin gave birth to a child.
5. Bring to me a man that has found his untouched fiancee in a state of pregnancy and had believed a voice in his head which says, this pregnancy is the pregnancy of a holy god. For how can a holy god impregnate another man's fiancee and remain holy?
6. And how can a woman who has been impregnated by a supposed holy god be continously called a virgin? For this is an abuse to the meaning of the word 'virginity'.
7. I have read the scripts which are claimed to have been written by the disciples of that 'virgin child' and the things which I saw are contradictions, mind control for the simple-minded, lack of commonsense, ironical nonsense, a great height of stupidity in display, outright and undisguised lies, ignorance at its peak and barbaric babbles.
8. Beginning from their god called the holy spirit and ending with their eternity called everlasting fire, I see only a compilation of the write-ups of drunkards, jokers, the mentally unstable, the unashamed liars and the clothed mad folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by Mikefrik(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2018
you claim you died 200 times and went to the inner universe then why are you still on Earth since u enjoy exploring knowledge there. And with the so called knowledge you might have gained, don't you know that after death comes judgement. I pray you repent before you die. beware of what you claim for yourself because there is power in the spoken word. didn't your God tell u? or u lack brain also. If you peradventure die today trust me you will be stocked with your so called gods believe me. na then u go wan come back but then u realize it's too late . so what point am I making. GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. bless u

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Mikefrik:
you claim you died 200 times and went to the inner universe then why are you still on Earth since u enjoy exploring knowledge there. And with the so called knowledge you might have gained, don't you know that after death comes judgement. I pray you repent before you die. beware of what you claim for yourself because there is power in the spoken word. didn't your God tell u? or u lack brain also. If you peradventure die today trust me you will be stocked with your so called gods believe me. na then u go wan come back but then u realize it's too late . so what point am I making. GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. bless u

I leave my body on bed for as long as I wish, went with my soul into different universes, saw things and come around to make them known to the world.

TO REVEAL THE TRUTH TO THE WORLD ABOUT THE UNIVERSES IS THE REASON WHY I AM STILL ON EARTH TODAY.

Even the afterlives where I visited were very peaceful but I just chose to return to the earth to continue my mission on it and no god, no creature, nothing, I ssy nothing can terminate my mission on earth. I am he who has come to the world to reveal universal histories which are hidden from the world for eons. By the revelation, men will know the position and magnitudes of the gods(including myself, Yahweh and Allah), their own positions etc in the infinite universes.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by 0temSapien: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2018
Learn and know
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by DeepSight(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why have you stopped taking your medications? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
DeepSight:

Why have you stopped taking your medications? ? ? ? ?
False allegations. I have never been on medication, let alone stopping it. The truth of the matter is that I have been made greater than all other gods and I have the key to the spiritual cages of Yahweh and Allah. cool

1 Like

Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
The truth is here
Re: The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah by OtemAtum: 3:54am On Oct 20, 2018
I Have Power Over All gods

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking Facts You Didn't Know About The New International Version Bible / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.