Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? (2694 Views)

My Experience Using Infinix Hot 10 / My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello Folks,

I have decided to settle for a New infinix S3X phone. Can any real user of this phone kindly list me the Merits and Demerits of this phone here??

Thanks
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by ayodijex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
i've handled the phone quite a number of times, very sleek phone, only demerits are that
1.) part of the notification bar at the screen is covered due to the design of the phone. of course doesn't affect the functionality in any way. just a lil design error.

2.) I dont know if you'd consider this a demerit, but there's no direct file manager icon on the launcher just like note 5, but you can access the the file manager from the download icon.

aside these, the phone is a good run for the money.
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by flexerking(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
yungchap:

Hello Folks,

I have decided to settle for a New infinix S3X phone. Can any real user of this phone kindly list me the Merits and Demerits of this phone here??

Thanks
one word "notched* ugly 1 for dat matter find un notched phone if u haven't used notch before
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
ayodijex:
i've handled the phone quite a number of times, very sleek phone, only demerits are that
1.) part of the notification bar at the screen is covered due to the design of the phone. of course doesn't affect the functionality in any way. just a lil design error.

2.) I dont know if you'd consider this a demerit, but there's no direct file manager icon on the launcher just like note 5, but you can access the the file manager from the download icon.

aside these, the phone is a good run for the money.

Thanks alot!
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
flexerking:
one word "notched* ugly 1 for dat matter find un notched phone if u haven't used notch before

What's your reason for this comment or can you shed more light?
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Does it have heating issue when processing or performing heavy task?
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by henry007(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
yungchap:

Hello Folks,

Thanks

Watch a review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8fnbGc7I0&t=8s
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by ayodijex(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
yungchap:

Does it have heating issue when processing or performing heavy task?
at all.
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by ayodijex(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
flexerking:

on a contrary, the notch kinda makes it appear classy. Have you seen the phone itself and not online reviews?

you need to see how almost everyone holding it love what they see.
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by flexerking(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
ayodijex:

on a contrary, the notch kinda makes it appear classy. Have you seen the phone itself and not online reviews?

you need to see how almost everyone holding it love what they see.
smh... have seen the phone alot(in person).nothing classy just an *obstruction*
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by wtfCode: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2018
i wonder why the infinix is much expensive than tecno camon x?
undecided
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by Sunkyphil(m): 5:18am On Oct 10, 2018
y not go for redmi note 5

1 Like

Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Please I just want to advice you, don't go for it, it's a no go area for me again,, I actually but the phone last 3 months, the phone has so many glitches and disadvantage, first of all, the camera was not as sharp as it ought to be (hot 5) camera is more dope, secondly, the phone is too sleek,, thirdly, the 4g network, was fake,,, they lied to us,,, when ever I put the phone on 4g,,, it will still be showing 3g,,,, and some other things,, like the battery,,, with pains in my heart,,, phone that I bought 61k,, I went and sold it, for 48,,, under 2 weeks,, thereby running at a loss,,, Bro,, I want to advice you again,,,, please don't go for hot s3x,, you can go for others like hot 5 hot 4,,, those are the onesi know for now,,,, even their hot 6. Hot 6 pro,, is a no go area,,,,, all this are my opinion,, cause have actually used them,,, no hard feelings Bro
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by Kalapizim(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
Please I just want to advice you, don't go for it, it's a no go area for me again,, I actually but the phone last 3 months, the phone has so many glitches and disadvantage, first of all, the camera was not as sharp as it ought to be (hot 5) camera is more dope, secondly, the phone is too sleek,, thirdly, the 4g network, was fake,,, they lied to us,,, when ever I put the phone on 4g,,, it will still be showing 3g,,,, and some other things,, like the battery,,, with pains in my heart,,, phone that I bought 61k,, I went and sold it, for 48,,, under 2 weeks,, thereby running at a loss,,, Bro,, I want to advice you again,,,, please don't go for hot s3x,, you can go for others like hot 5 hot 4,,, those are the onesi know for now,,,, even their hot 6. Hot 6 pro,, is a no go area,,,,, all this are my opinion,, cause have actually used them,,, no hard feelings Bro
3 months ke, phone that came out mid August baba

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Kalapizim:
3 months ke, phone that came out mid August baba
that's the phone here,,,,, oh,, yeah,, ibjust check the date now,,, it's August

1 Like

Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2018
I tell you the phone,, is a crap,,, you can buy it and test it yourself, ,, come back and thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:

The Sleekness is no issue at all as it is a thing of the choice ... Can any other real user testify to the: Camera ,Battery and 4G network the above person claim as an issue ??
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by 100naira(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Is it not infinix again?

Battery and charger port go surely bad

1 Like

Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by ayodijex(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Lol. Oga o. all this talk. me I've seen it well, if i have the money, I'll buy it. camera is good, battery is good, 4g is good.
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by Attah995: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Its a very nice phone I have no regrets.

Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
100naira:
Is it not infinix again?

Battery and charger port go surely bad
grin
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by OCHERAY(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
that's the phone here,,,,, oh,, yeah,, ibjust check the date now,,, it's August
this is infinix hot s3..the op is asking about infinix hot s3x oga
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
OCHERAY:

this is infinix hot s3..the op is asking about infinix hot s3x oga

I thought as much ...

Thanks alot
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
ayodijex:
Lol. Oga o. all this talk. me I've seen it well, if i have the money, I'll buy it. camera is good, battery is good, 4g is good.

Okay... Thanks
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Attah995:
Its a very nice phone I have no regrets.

Alright
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
I just heard it doesn't support GLO 4G LTE. How true is it
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by wongpre(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
wongpre:
I have been using the phone for over a month now.
Pros
1.Good battery life, I only charge the phone once a day. The battery is really strong
2. The 4g is amazing and it works on Glo.
3.good processing speed.
4. The facial recognition is good and it works perfectly. You can use the flash in dark places.
5. The camera isn't the best, but it has a nice focus and background blur feature.
6. The audio volume is quite loud

Con.
1. The notch screen blocks the whatsapp status sometimes.
2. Some apps close when you minimize them. Mine is always UC browser.
3. The software used to glitch but it stopped after a software update. It's 500+mb.
It's a great value for money and the notch is kinda attractive. Your thoughts?

Thanks alot for the well detail information.

However, what do you mean the Software use to glitch but it stops after software update
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by tiswell(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
wtfCode:
i wonder why the infinix is much expensive than tecno camon x?
undecided
How much is it pls?
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by yungchap(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
tiswell:
How much is it pls?

Between 61-63k
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by wongpre(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
yungchap:

Thanks alot for the well detail information.

However, what do you mean the Software use to glitch but it stops after software update
Well, the software glitch happens occasionally though, it just affects the notifications and background softwares . It stopped after the update.
Re: Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? by tiswell(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2018
yungchap:

Between 61-63k
Ok,thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Easy Symbian Hack, No Need 4 Cert And Key. / Tecno's First 4G Phone Arrives Nigeria / Infinix Note 2 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.