Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija (3367 Views)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! / Can A Man Remain Comfortably In A Relationship Where The Woman Has Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
I feel so hurt right now. My babe leaves in a few hours as she got PR
In a foreign country. She's leaving me behind in this country and I swear it hurts.
I'm scared that at some time illd have to move on cos despite
How much I love her this distance is too much for me to keep up with
I feel gradually, we will drift apart and I will bid another farewell to
An amazing relationship.

I have plans, burning plans to relocate too, but its very expensive for me ATM.
I'm just depressed at this moment cos I don't think I can be in love like this again.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Conqueror89: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sure. Mine happened some months back. It wasn't easy at first. But I am Doing just fine now. Live your life Man you will be fIne as well

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
I feel for you bro. I would advise you not to wallow in self pity. Take charge of your f****** life!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by anayolity: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lolzzz .... Eh get one girl wey I get that year wey travel go Ghana ... see how I bust tears for Airport.. I don fall hands no be small.. I just knew I've lost her and I painfully moved on... My present relationship In Nigeria sef is somehow due to distance (We live in separate states).... @Op make I reason you don't run and go abroad because your girl is there , reality go brush your legs body go tell you.... Its very very natural to feel terrible but no worry yourself...avoid love songs, watch war movies.... Hang out with a sensible pretty lady... you will be fine , take heart.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
Earthbound:
I feel for you bro. I would advise you not to wallow in self pity. Take charge of your f****** life!!

Conqueror89:
Sure. Mine happened some months back. It wasn't easy at first. But I am Doing just fine now. Live your life Man you will be fIne as well

Sure, I know moving on is my only option here. People change when they meet new people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
anayolity:
Lolzzz .... Eh get one girl wey I get that year wey travel go Ghana ... see how I bust tears for Airport.. I don fall hands no be small.. I just knew I've lost her and I painfully moved on... My present relationship In Nigeria sef is somehow due to distance (We live in separate states).... @Op make I reason you don't run and go abroad because your girl is there , reality go brush your legs body go tell you.... Its very very natural to feel terrible but no worry yourself...avoid love songs, watch war movies.... Hang out with a sensible pretty lady... you will be fine , take heart.
Lol. How do u know DAT am wallowing in love songs ATM and I actually don't like war movies. But then I get, I have to toughen up.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Some white guy already taken her out to diner, he's gonna screw her asÅ› tomorrow loool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by samysmoothfresh: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Yea i have except that i followed her to the bus stop not airport..................she was gonna go the italy by road and then through the sea

i cried but not cos i'll miss her, but cos i knew she prolly wont survive

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Conqueror89: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Sure, I know moving on is my only option here. People change when they meet new people
That's the spirit man. cool
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Rosay15(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2018
You guys can still mk it work now although it depend on d lady and how much u love eachoda. Let me use mine as an example, am in along distance relationship and we are cool, am nt in naija presently and it over a year now and nothing has change abt us. Although at first I thought its nt gonna work out but it work out due to d strong love btw us and we can't just let go of eachoda. We love , trust and understand eachoda and it work for us. So don't feel too bad if only u can mk it work it will be nice.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Rosay15:
You guys can still mk it work now although it depend on d lady and how much u love eachoda. Let me use mine as an example, am in along distance relationship and we are cool, am nt in naija presently and it over a year now and nothing has change abt us. Although at first I thought its nt gonna work out but it work out due to d strong love btw us and we can't just let go of eachoda. We love , trust and understand eachoda and it work for us. So don't feel too bad if only u can mk it work it will be nice.
Hmmm. So what is the ultimate plan.
Are u planning of coming back to Nigeria at a future time or he is.
And u must meet very wow people over there, havnt u been pressured to date anyone, well yes, 1yr is still fair but in the long run.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2018
No be swear but such relationship is bound to flop.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by franchasng: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2018
tongue
ekanDamie:
I feel so hurt right now. My babe leaves in a few hours as she got PR
In a foreign country. She's leaving me behind in this country and I swear it hurts.
I'm scared that at some time illd have to move on cos despite
How much I love her this distance is too much for me to keep up with
I feel gradually, we will drift apart and I will bid another farewell to
An amazing relationship.

I have plans, burning plans to relocate too, but its very expensive for me ATM.
I'm just depressed at this moment cos I don't think I can be in love like this again.
Don't be scared.

Do you know what to do

Option 1: Dont panic, u have a focused girlfriend, a wonderful one and I see why u are worried but don't panic, stay focused.

If u guys are of age and if she loves u as u do, u guys should get married via court wedding asap so u know she is still yours wherever she is.

Option 2: make sure u are upgrading yourself financially too. Work hard, pray and stay focused and stay financially okay so u don't end up becoming a leech or a dependent calling her for financial help in future.

Once u are doing well financially on your own and not asking her for money, she will still respect u and come back as God and nature wills.

Never u ever ask her to send u money in future, if possible send money to her when she is in need and if u have.

Don't go womanizing with all these valueless girls that full everywhere as a way of cooling off, don't do that, focus on your job if u have one or your business or trade if u have one or your studies if a student.

Only time will tell!

Contrary to what many guys believe, there are some reserved and well cultured ladies.

A friend of mine met a lady online (Facebook I guess) who relocated abroad some years back. They started dating online, the guy was in Naija the lady was abroad. They dated for some months, close to a year, and the guy being that he really wanted to settle down, indirectly asked her if she is okay if they marry and run distant families; she/kids there and he in Naija, she laughed according to my frnd.

With time, she noticed the guy was serious, she agreed and came down and they married.

To his surprise, she was a virgin!!!

My point is, who knows maybe when she relocated abroad then, her Naija boyfriend got angry, frustrated and maybe quit the relationship believing he has lost her as she will go there screwing every T, D and H, but he was wrong.

Give her the benefit of doubt, and work hard to ensure u are doing okay here, believe me she will come back to u because guys abroad hardly marry ladies over there with them cos they most times prefer our Naija based ladies; maybe due to ego.

So don't feel its over, she's still your girl if she truly loved u and I hope she is above 25yrs

A lot of ladies abroad still come back to Nigeria to marry their boyfriends they left behind, majority do. Its even the guys that don't usually come back to their girlfriends they left in Naija, but majority of ladies come back especially if they are above 25yrs and probably a graduate when they left Nigeria.

But if she is like 20yrs or sth going abroad to study as undergraduate, hmmm, u can reduce your expectation of her coming back to u sha.

So guys must stop being egotistical with issues like this cos if u were the one that relocated, I am sure she won't quit, she will be happy that her guy relocated to a better land for their better good but here u are crying blue murder for no cause, Naija guys sha, we de try cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
Don't be scared.

Do you know what to do

Option 1: Dont panic, u have a focused girlfriend, a wonderful one and I see why u are worried but don't panic, stay focused.

If u guys are of age and if she loves u as u do, u guys should get married via court wedding asap so u know she is still yours wherever she is.

Option 2: make sure u are upgrading yourself financially too. Work hard, pray and stay focused and stay financially okay so u don't end up becoming a leech or a dependent calling her for financial help in future.

Once u are doing well financially on your own and not asking her for money, she will still respect u and come back as God and nature wills.

Never u ever ask her to send u money in future, if possible send money to her when she is in need and if u have.

Don't go womanizing with all these valueless girls that full everywhere as a way of cooling off, don't do that, focus on your job if u have one or your business or trade if u have one or your studies if a student.

Only time will tell!
*smiles* option 1 is already crooked. She lives in a few hours.
Option2 however is spot on. I think that actually puts more pressure on me cos I have to do well for myself n give a good account of myself but I am willing to I just hope the odds of this country dosnt till me down.
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2018
justscorchone:
No be swear but such relationship is bound to flop.
Hapilly ever ever is a fairy tale shii? cry wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Hapilly ever ever is a fairy tale shii? cry wink

You damn right
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by franchasng: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

*smiles* option 1 is already crooked. She lives in a few hours.
Option2 however is spot on. I think that actually puts more pressure on me cos I have to do well for myself n give a good account of myself but I am willing to I just hope the odds of this country dosnt till me down.
Thanks
Eh yaah, read my update. And hope she is traveling there as a legal immigrant and not as visitor going to overstay

If she is traveling there as a legal immigrant, then worry not, just work on being okay.

I know Nigeria is not that friendly to young people but God will help u.

Are u working or doing business or what at the moment If u don't mind sharing though
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by zanebaddo(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2018
I tell you a story... It works for some while for some it doesnt. My poor friend dates a rich man daughter... She traveled, kept in touch like nothing happened, sent my guy Money, came back visited him in a remote village where he was serving as a corp member without her parents consent lol girls sha... I wan mad say classy girl de fall for poor guy like that.. Choi she later traveled back and nothing has changed chai

Last last, I met this girl, I felt i was lucky like my Friend few months she traveled abroad and things changed. I made a thread about it too lol, she hardly calls no reply my chat, not like i disturb her oo Hell Noo!... The last was when i tried to wish her happy birthday she replied a week after saying almost nothing lol. My own be say i understand how d tin go.. Na because i no get Money... If woman treats me bad i don't usually get upset towards them i only get mad at myself for not making Money..

It worked for my friend, it didnt work for me, it could work for you only if she wants it more than you do. My friend's girlfriend wants it more, puts more effort that is why they are both happy. As for my own... Chai if the girl sef see me now weda she go recognise me sef

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
Eh yaah, read my update. And hope she is traveling there as a legal immigrant and not as visitor going to overstay

If she is traveling there as a legal immigrant, then worry not, just work on being okay.

I know Nigeria is not that friendly to young people but God will help u.

Are u working or doing business or what at the moment If u don't mind sharing though

Yh am working and still schooling to.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by franchasng: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Yh am working and still schooling to.
OK, good luck and fear not, only God and time decides our future okay

Move on but stay focused in whatever u are doing to be a man. Stay blessed
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2018
zanebaddo:
I tell you a story... It works for some while for some it doesnt. My poor friend dates a rich man daughter... She traveled, kept in touch like nothing happened, sent my guy Money, came back visited him in a remote village where he was serving as a corp member without her parents consent lol girls sha... I wan mad say classy girl de fall for poor guy like that.. Choi she later traveled back and nothing has changed chai

Last last, I met this girl, I felt i was lucky like my Friend few months she traveled abroad and things changed. I made a thread about it too lol, she hardly calls no reply my chat, not like i disturb her oo Hell Noo!... The last was when i tried to wish her happy birthday she replied a week after saying almost nothing lol. My own be say i understand how d tin go.. Na because i no get Money... If woman treats me bad i don't usually get upset towards them i only get mad at myself for not making Money..

It worked for my friend, it didnt work for me, it could work for you only if she wants it more than you do. My friend's girlfriend wants it more, puts more effort that is why they are both happy. As for my own... Chai if the girl sef see me now weda she go recognise me sef
Lol. Frustrating much. Dat pressure to make money will just be butting someone anyhow
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
OK, good luck and fear not, only God and time decides our future okay

Move on but stay focused in whatever u are doing to be a man. Stay blessed
Thanks. Can I ask a question pls. Have u travelled internationally before? Thers something I wanna find out
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by franchasng: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2018
zanebaddo:

The life and travails of majority of Nigerian men, it is well!

Ladies, this story up here is part of the so many reasons majority of Nigerian guys don't treat ladies with respect once they become financially successful.

Life sha....its well.

I blame our useless past and present leaders!

They brought most of all these untold hardship on our youths and have ruined many relationships and marriages cry
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by franchasng: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Thanks. Can I ask a question pls. Have u travelled internationally before? Thers something I wanna find out
I don't consider the country as one though lol....I haven't been to US, Canada or Europe.

You can ask your question I have versed knowledge on migration and stuff based on passion and years of assisting friends travel out
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
I don't consider the country as one though lol....I haven't been to US, Canada or Europe.

You can ask your question I have versed knowledge on migration and stuff based on passion and years of assisting friends travel out
OK, is it possible to surprise her at the waiting section.
I just came in from a training this morning I didn't tell her
Co I didnt wanna see her go.
Is it possible to crash on that waiting section where they wait for their flight to be announced. Can I get past to that place just like that.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by franchasng: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

OK, is it possible to surprise her at the waiting section.
I just came in from a training this morning I didn't tell her
Co I didnt wanna see her go.
Is it possible to crash on that waiting section where they wait for their flight to be announced. Can I get past to that place just like that.
most times no! You won't be allowed beyond that unless u go ahead and explain to those FAAN guys and possibly give them a tip (money), explaining your situation.

Or u go with your Intl passport to disguise as someone traveling too to enable u get a pass from those FAAN guys.

But what if she is going to be with her family, and maybe they don't know u and she doesn't want them to know about u or sth like that

To avoid any embarrassment that may put u into more depression, why not avoid this surprise stuff or better still, inform her and get her approval.

Surprising her at that spot won't make much difference. You guys ought to be spending time together now instead just that last minute goodbyes.

I ask again, I hope she is going as a legal immigrant and not as a visitor with the intention of overstaying I know why I am asking u this question repeatedly
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
most times no! You won't be allowed beyond that unless u go ahead and explain to those FAAN guys and possibly give them a tip (money), explaining your situation.

Or u go with your Intl passport to disguise as someone traveling too to enable u get a pass from those FAAN guys.

But what if she is going to be with her family, and maybe they don't know u and she doesn't want them to know about u or sth like that

To avoid any embarrassment that may put u into more depression, why not avoid this surprise stuff or better still, inform her and get her approval.

Surprising her at that spot won't make much difference. You guys ought to be spending time together now instead just that last minute goodbyes.

I ask again, I hope she is going as a legal immigrant and not as a visitor with the intention of overstaying I know why I am asking u this question repeatedly
Legal bro. She has PR I stated it. She's going legal.
I don't have int passport. Well maybe not surprise her by showing
Up at her face but just sitting somewhere watching her from a distance.
My head is just not in one place now, but illd be fine I guess
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Rosay15(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Hmmm. So what is the ultimate plan.
Are u planning of coming back to Nigeria at a future time or he is.
And u must meet very wow people over there, havnt u been pressured to date anyone, well yes, 1yr is still fair but in the long run.
.. Yea, am gonna be in Nigeria before dis year runs out and by den it gonna mk it two years. I don't ve a date here oh Cus here I form a workaholic type just to avoid such and it really help me.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Yea, am gonna be in Nigeria before dis year runs out and by den it gonna mk it two years. I don't ve a date here oh Cus here I form a workaholic type just to avoid such and it really help me.
U obviously a faithful n loyal one. Not like I would blame u if u found someone else. Environment changes people. But bigups, I wish she can be like u, but even if she isn't, still dosnt make her a bad person.
I just love her much

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by franchasng: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Legal bro. She has PR I stated it. She's going legal.
I don't have int passport. Well maybe not surprise her by showing
Up at her face but just sitting somewhere watching her from a distance.
My head is just not in one place now, but illd be fine I guess
lolz, eh yaah. If she is above 25yrs and a graduate and u are sure she truly loves u now and u guys shared quality time and have good memories, she will come back.

Cheating or let me say having sex with other guys will likely happen depending on her personality sha, but don't let that worry u cos sex is nothing.

Like I said, let this inspire your creative mind to work harder and smarter for success.

Success is all about our mindset and ability to act beyond the ordinary.

Take shyness away, go for success. Don't rely on paid job alone if your job isn't a high paid one now.

Think business!

Think of what to sell fast to lots of people that's the secret to wealth all over the world!

Don't be shy to sell or advertise what u can sell! Sell, sell, expand, roll with like minds and keep selling and selling everyday and u will break even.

Once u focus more on making money now, u will start thinking less about her and women in general and your success will become closer.

In all, que Sera Sera whatever will be will be cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Rosay15(f): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

U obviously a faithful n loyal one. Not like I would blame u if u found someone else. Environment changes people. But bigups, I wish she can be like u, but even if she isn't, still dosnt make her a bad person.
I just love her much
.. Thanks and I love ur maturity. Wish u all d best.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2018
it can work. just depends on you two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes / This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice / Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.