Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (61294 Views)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Buterflyle0: 12:21am On Oct 10, 2018
safarigirl:
The entire country will lose out to Buhari

The Yorubas had the Presidency for 8 years, the only thing they are is greedy

The most patient people in Nigeria have been the Igbos who have received nothing but insult and ridicule for the last 19 years after supporting PDP, even when the same Yorubas abandoned them in 2015. And now that they ought to get some compensation for such uncommon loyalty, the same greedy Yorubas, whom these Igbos supported for Presidency for 8 years, want to come and snatch it from under them. Did Igbo peopoe not Vite massively for OBJ in 2004, even when Yoruba peoppe stood against him?

Humility, is that not the height of wickedness, selfishness and injustice? That you will shamelessly take from a man, what he has suffered and sweat for, to what end?

Is it not greed? Does it not say a lot of you as a people? Is this how loyalty should be paid? That Igbo should vote for Atiku and a SW VP and abandon Buhari? Then they stand the risk of being shut out another 8 years

In 2027, who will they have to step down for? Another Yoruba man?

If Igbo people do not get VP with Atiku, they will help in Buhari's win, after which they can at least hope he will hand over to an Igbo man in 2023. Nobody will play us for fools one more time.

We may not be politically savvy, but we will be nobody's fool.

Please get your rant right before you toss it about. This has absolutely nothing to do with Yorubas. It has EVERYTHING to do with Atiku and PDP with the choices they feel would selfishly work for them

For the entire 16 years PDP was in power they had 4 inaugurations and at no time during these inauguration did they look the way of an SE candidate. The blame is solely on PDP and nobody else.

Now the same PDP is about to repeat another inauguration and also sideline those from the SE while fielding a northern candidate who would surely want to run for 2 terms. The blame is solely on PDP.

If they choose to give the VP slot to the SW are we to reject it? Why would we?

High northern votes forced them to field a northern candidate with the hopes of eating into it.

High SW votes would also force them to want to pick a VP from the SW. Whose fault is it?

The SE themselves only want to have an entitlement nature to everything. Align with those that can help you push your agenda of Presidency forward but your hatred would never let you all reason sensibly.

You cursed all other regions including the Fulani's and now karma has blessed you with a Fulani whom you are all now looking up to for scraps of VP to fall from his table grin the irony of life.

Play politics of trust and not disloyalty. Align and stop hating and maybe...just maybe the rest of the nation can learn to trust you again.

Stop blaming the yorubas we are not Nnamdi Kanu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by BabangidaHamza(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Malaifia1993:
you don't have a reason.Talk is cheap.According to you,he say the prayer of the poor masses will go in vain and you think he is wrong. Think well to understand under which contexts he made the statement. But Buhari( the lifeless one in aso rock)make sure that through his anti- people, satanic governance,the prayer of the poor is in vain.APC propaganda exercise will also be in vain
may God spare us good life and Health to witness how una atiku would be defeated by 12noon.. He interfared in God's Authority and you call that cheap? NW votes would erase all the SS and SE votes with a margin of 2million votes... To hell with you 5%

4 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Sanchez01: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:
Sanchez01, your analysis is flawed and let me tell you why:

1. It is common knowledge that there are millions of Igbos in the SW especially Lagos, there's no argument about this. The 14m voters in the region are not all Yoruba. Millions are Igbos. Check the numbers in the SW between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015. Also check the numbers between Ambode and Agbaje in the same year to confirm this.

2. Even if Atiku picks a VP from the SE, Yoruba votes would be split between Buhari and Atiku. Same thing will happen if he picks a VP from the SW, some Yourubas will still vote for Buhari. It won't make much difference.

3. Atiku cannot risk voter apathy in the SE & SS regions. If he makes the mistake, APC will quickly take advantage and run him over.

4. Many Yoruba are already tired of Buhari and the fraudulent change. There's so much frustration in the land. Many will vote for Atiku even if he picks a VP from the SE.
2019 is months away. I still have some funny permutations and projections prior to the 2015 elections which turned out woefully. We'll all be here.

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by oodualover: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Humility017:

I am from south south.
he will massively win south south and south east it all depends on his campaign strategy...Every one wants him now because of buhari misrule but how to get some Yorubas along is a daunting task at the moment.
If I mey ask, where in ss do you come from?

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by RTSC: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Sanchez01:

I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE 2023 ELECTIONS WON'T BE ABOUT IGBOS BUT THE SOUTH??
Oh yes.
And nobody deserves the presidency better than the East.
It is the most natural outcome right now.

That is why we have we have those three igbo sons in the apc to further our 2023 interests.

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 10, 2018
goaldynman:
Why I don't want to dissipate my energy arguing everyday who should be picked the Vice President is that all these fake news emanating from Southwest's Lagos -Ibadan Expressway Media propaganda trying to deceive and coerce Atiku to pick his VP from southwest! However, take the following points from me:

1. Even if Atiku pick his VP from southwest, it will not have any impact on the vote he will get from southwest. The southwest will still vote APC because they plotting to grab power as soon as 2023 instead of voting Atiku and wait a longer period till 2027.

2. If Atiku pick his VP from southwest, he will not get any vote from southeast and South-South! This will be the beginning of his failure.

3. If Atiku pick his VP from southwest, he will not get any financial support from southeast Governors and southsouth Governors. We all know the Southwest does not have any PDP Governor to support him during the election!

4. Southwest at the moment does not have any credible PDP member to be chosen a VP! Is it Fayose or Fani Kayode?

5. Southeast has been the greatest support of PDP even when southwest abandoned the party!

6. Southwest ruled the Country under PDP for 8yrs. So all these mundane talk that PDP marginalised them is arrant nonsense!

7. Virtually all those fabricating and peddling these fake news and calling Atiku to choose his VP from southwest are APC agents attempting to lure Atiku into making the greatest mistake of his political life!

8. Igbos residing in Southwest are monumental (about 30% of people residing in Southwest are Igbos) and will vote massively for Atiku if he choose his VP from southeast.

9. Southeast delegates voted massively for Atiku while southwest delegates voted for Tambuwal in anticipation of the latter making Fayose his VP!

10. Lastly, it is very wicked, selfish, greedy and evil for Southwest to be angling for VP position of PDP! Having ruled under the party in the person of their son Obasanjo; and their son Osinbajo having been VP for 4yrs now! Still they are plotting to take over from Buhari in 2023! Is southwest the only Nigerians in the Southern part of Nigeria? So to them, southeasterners are slaves and does not deserve any political post? This is sheer wickedness in high places!
You were being sensible from the beginning until your 8th point, this same mistake all of you have been making. Do you live in SW? Have you ever voted in SW? How many Igbo dey vote for SW? Let's assume, the few Igbos in Lag will have gut to troop out to vote for Atiku, you think same will happen in Ogun, Osun, Oyo and the rest? I have voted in different polling units in SW and i have never met any Igbo person on the line. Even in 2015, they could not do anything to help Gej but you think you can do more for Atiku. Some of you even said Igbos represent 50% of the voters in SW. Wonderful.

Moreso, if Igbos makes up to 30% population in SW, then lets agree that other tribes like Hausa, Edo, and the rest make up another 30%, so you mean Yoruba does not make up to 45% of the population in SW? Wonderful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by ORIENTATION101: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2018
goaldynman:
Why I don't want to dissipate my energy arguing everyday who should be picked the Vice President is that all these fake news emanating from Southwest's Lagos -Ibadan Expressway Media propaganda trying to deceive and coerce Atiku to pick his VP from southwest! However, take the following points from me:

1. Even if Atiku pick his VP from southwest, it will not have any impact on the vote he will get from southwest. The southwest will still vote APC because they plotting to grab power as soon as 2023 instead of voting Atiku and wait a longer period till 2027.

2. If Atiku pick his VP from southwest, he will not get any vote from southeast and South-South! This will be the beginning of his failure.

3. If Atiku pick his VP from southwest, he will not get any financial support from southeast Governors and southsouth Governors. We all know the Southwest does not have any PDP Governor to support him during the election!

4. Southwest at the moment does not have any credible PDP member to be chosen a VP! Is it Fayose or Fani Kayode?

5. Southeast has been the greatest support of PDP even when southwest abandoned the party!

6. Southwest ruled the Country under PDP for 8yrs. So all these mundane talk that PDP marginalised them is arrant nonsense!

7. Virtually all those fabricating and peddling these fake news and calling Atiku to choose his VP from southwest are APC agents attempting to lure Atiku into making the greatest mistake of his political life!

8. Igbos residing in Southwest are monumental (about 30% of people residing in Southwest are Igbos) and will vote massively for Atiku if he choose his VP from southeast.

9. Southeast delegates voted massively for Atiku while southwest delegates voted for Tambuwal in anticipation of the latter making Fayose his VP!

10. Lastly, it is very wicked, selfish, greedy and evil for Southwest to be angling for VP position of PDP! Having ruled under the party in the person of their son Obasanjo; and their son Osinbajo having been VP for 4yrs now! Still they are plotting to take over from Buhari in 2023! Is southwest the only Nigerians in the Southern part of Nigeria? So to them, southeasterners are slaves and does not deserve any political post? This is sheer wickedness in high places!
you guys will just be pulling out stats from thin air like gringrin igbos 30%. of south west like re u kidding me gringrin.
apart from lagos and ogun .igbos populations in osun, ondo, ekiti,and oyo state is not up to 800,000

i am a yoruba i have worked for inec ,2007,2011 and 2015 in southwest . i can tell you igbos dont have up to a 1 million voters in whole south west.

60% of igbos in south west re petty traders ,majority of them dont participate in election.

if you re living in southwest i want to give you an assignment in next election.
go round all polling boths in the local govt u stay and check the names of list for accreditations and confirm this yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Fawklicant: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2018
It would be a death knell for atiku if SE is ignored for that position. The SW votes is already divided. Igbos and other tribes own a huge chunk of the SW votes, Lagos ,Ogun and even NC like Abuja come to mind. SE/SS is the only place he can get block votes unadulterated. If they have a sense of vested interest, then expect massive voting of pdp in SW/SS.
Registered voters in SW is around 7million. SW is 14million and that includes SE, SS, MB and other non indigenous tribes. Let's even say they constitute only 2million of the lot, the balance 12million is already divided along several political considerations.
Atiku should be guided properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by SuperStriker: 12:25am On Oct 10, 2018
danie09:
unfortunately atiku isn't the change most yoruba clamour for. Most of them see him as a carbon copy and share the same hatred they have for their son obasanjo . they see him as a corrupt fellow who laid the foundation for corruption after the nation's return to democracy and his unwillingness to travel to the united states is a big turn off for most people.

There are still many Yorubas that are willing to give Atiku a chance because of the condition of the country now.

There's so much frustration and hunger in the country. Ask around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Lifeoffjay16: 12:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Only two mobilizers in southwest politics. Jagaban and buruji kashamu. Jagaban gave pmb osibanjo. Only buruji can give atiku running mate that can split southwest votes. Take it to the bank. Forget online propaganda. Even fayose cannot split southwest votes.

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2018
Daboomb:

Its NEVER gionna happen, mark my words and bookmark this thread till wednesday.

Eitherway, PDP will still lose the election!

Atiku would not make the mistake of picking his VP from the East. He hopes the Votes of the West will tip him over the bar.
WHY?
- SEast has small voting population compared to the West

- He knows the East does not really like the North that much and wont risk the wrath of the SWest

Even if he picks his VP from the SWest, can that person be more "intelligent" than Osinbajo?
The West will stil not vote for Atiku. he is a wanted criminal and the West dont tolerate such scumbags.

Will that mean they would vote for Buhari?
Thats a 50-50 because he is stuck with osinbajo.
A lot of S/Westerners will not vote for Buhari due to his Nepotism, support for the terrorist herdsmen and his fulanisation Agenda.
Ofcourse, the East too will not vote for him anyway.
From ur analysis, I will advise Atiku if I were his SA to pick his VP from the East.

Most of the neutrals from the West will vote for Atiku against Buhari irrespective of where the VP is from.
Picking his VP from the East will encourage voters in that region to come out enmass to vote.

But the issue here is that the VP position has no meaningful impact on their zones.
Sambo, Atiku, Jonathan and now Osibanjo none of them has been able to influence and impact their zones.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by oodualover: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2018
goaldynman:
Why I don't want to dissipate my energy arguing everyday who should be picked the Vice President is that all these fake news are emanating from Southwest's Lagos -Ibadan Expressway Media propaganda trying to deceive and coerce Atiku to pick his VP from southwest! However, take the following points from me:

Where do you people normally get these nonsense stats from?

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by SuperStriker: 12:27am On Oct 10, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you guys will just be pulling out stats from thin air like gringrin igbos 30%. of south west like re u kidding me gringrin.
apart from lagos and ogun .igbos populations in osun, ondo, ekiti,and oyo state is not up to 800,000

i am a yoruba i have worked for inec ,2007,2011 and 2015 in southwest . i can tell you igbos dont have up to a 1 million voters in whole south west.

60% of igbos in south west re petty traders ,majority of them dont participate in election.

if you re living in southwest i want to give you an assignment in next election.
go round all polling boths in the local govt u stay and check the names of list for accreditations and confirm this yourself.

You're a liar to say that Igbos don't have to 1m voters in the entire SW.

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2018
Umueme:
Didnt even bother to read the post,but one thing is certain if SW gets the VP slot then we give Bubu our vote and get 2023 presidency. We aint gonna fall for the gimmicks of the afonjas no more. VP and senate pres. from one region.....

But hey! what do i know....
#MyOpinion

Lol! This is funny. So NOW u believe dt Saraki is Yoruba. I've been telling u igbos this since, but one was arguing wt me abt his great grandfathers house in futa jalon. You iPob guys are actually not worth arguing with. You change opinion like the wind.

Anyways throughout dt whole senate brouhaha, the only reason tinubu supported Ndume was because he didn't want another yoruba man to be no3, in fairness to the party. But u guys always pick the wrong side of a fight. Doesn't even make sense why igbos would support atiku for another 8yrs, when they could get presidency in 4yrs after Buhari. Boggles the mind really.

4 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by danie09(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Fawklicant:
It would be a death knell for atiku if SE is ignored for that position. The SW votes is already divided. Igbos and other tribes own a huge chunk of the SW votes, Lagos ,Ogun and even NC like Abuja come to mind. SE/SS is the only place he can get block votes unadulterated. If they have a sense of vested interest, then expect massive voting of pdp in SW/SS.
Registered voters in SW is around 7million. SW is 14million and that includes SE, SS, MB and other non indigenous tribes. Let's even say they constitute only 2million of the lot, the balance 12million is already divided along several political considerations.
ya'll need to stop this wrong assumption of a large population of Igbo voters in sw.such nonsense doesn't exist.what happened in2015 won't repeat itself.there's a different government in office and for Christ sake .millions of Nigerians see atiku as a corrupt man they can't trust with the treasury

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by SuperStriker: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Fawklicant:

SW votes will be split whether Atiku takes a VP from the SW or SE.

He should get a firm grip of the SE & SS.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=Malaifia1993 post=71942526]

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by alexvatt(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You still don't understand anything obviously.

He would focus more on the SW because he feels the SE is already his.

This singular SELFISH action from him would effectively mean the SE would NEVER get a shot at Presidency for another 16 years if not more.

My focus is not on the SW but on the obvious choice he has to selfishly make so he can shore up on votes from the SW which happens to have twice the number of voters the South East has.

Numbers is everything at the polls and he needs those numbers badly grin

Even though he would still not get the needed numbers, he still has to try.

PDP has been forced because of Buhari to field a northerner due to high northern votes. They will also be forced to field a South westerner as VP due to high votes from SW as against the SE.

I am a political genious so don't argue with me in this area. The choices are already well defined cheesy
Moreover V.P slot belongs to South West. It will be a disaster for Atiku to pick his vice from another zone.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by ORIENTATION101: 12:31am On Oct 10, 2018
rahazaqa:
You were being sensible from the beginning until your 8th point, this same mistake all of you have been making. Do you live in SW? Have you ever voted in SW? How many Igbo dey vote for SW? Let's assume, the few Igbos in Lag will have gut to troop out to vote for Atiku, you think same will happen in Ogun, Osun, Oyo and the rest? I have voted in different polling units in SW and i have never met any Igbo person on the line. Even in 2015, they could not do anything to help Gej but you think you can do more for Atiku. Some of you even said Igbos represent 50% of the voters in SW. Wonderful.

honestly the way these online igbos hype themselve in yorubaland makes me confused like is it not south west that i was born and brought up.
one of them here even said out of 14 million voters here in south west 8 millions re igbos gringrin
bro i worked for inec in 2007 2011 2015 i cant confirm to you igbos voters re not up to 1 million.

you hardly see their names on the list for accreditations. just try and go round your state on election day with observers and confirm this. honestly this lies re ridiculous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by NotJustOkay: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:
Sanchez01, your analysis is flawed and let me tell you why:

1. It is common knowledge that there are millions of Igbos in the SW especially Lagos, there's no argument about this. The 14m voters in the region are not all Yoruba. Millions are Igbos. Check the numbers in the SW between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015. Also check the numbers between Ambode and Agbaje in the same year to confirm this.

2. Even if Atiku picks a VP from the SE, Yoruba votes would be split between Buhari and Atiku. Same thing will happen if he picks a VP from the SW, some Yourubas will still vote for Buhari. It won't make much difference.

3. Atiku cannot risk voter apathy in the SE & SS regions. If he makes the mistake, APC will quickly take advantage and run him over.

4. Many Yoruba are already tired of Buhari and the fraudulent change. There's so much frustration in the land. Many will vote for Atiku even if he picks a VP from the SE.

where do these foolish thinking come from? Why not check the gap between apc and pdp in the 2015 election in ondo and ekiti? who voted for adeleke in just concluded osun election? Are those ones ibos too? look, I'm a politician myself, no outsider can determine the outcome of election in any region in Nigeria. Why don't you ibos influence votes in the north? Ohaneze said there are 11 million ibos in the north. why did't you give pdp 5 million votes in 2015?

foreigners will always vote according to the dictate of indigenes. No ibo man dare vote against my party in my polling booth or they are not even allowed to vote.

4 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by SuperStriker: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2018
danie09:
ya'll need to stop this wrong assumption of a large population of Igbo voters in sw.such nonsense doesn't exist.what happened in2015 won't repeat itself.there's a different government in office and for Christ sake .millions of Nigerians see atiku as a corrupt man they can't trust with the treasury

The truth is that a significant percentage of the voting population in the SW are not Yoruba.

This is not up to 50% as exaggerated by some posters but I am sure it's considerable.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Hotfreezer: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2018
In trying to dribble others, the SE has finally succeeded in dribbling itself.

As for the mod that banned me, I'm back. Will continue curing madness of Ipob miscreants everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by deomelo: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2018
rahazaqa:

Moreso, if Igbos makes up to 30% population in SW, then lets agree that other tribes like Hausa, Edo, and the rest make up another 30%, so you mean Yoruba does not make up to 45% of the population in SW? Wonderful.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6454589_addtextcommtazotiynje4ndu_jpege0de2c2168e41caa1ecc2b0f1e62fd5b

There's a lot of ipobian STATS in this thread to make the NBS jealous.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by danie09(m): 12:34am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:

The truth is that a significant percentage of the voting population in the SW are not Yoruba.

This is not up to 50% as exaggerated by some posters but I am sure it's considerable.
there is a large % of northerners in the south west also.the beggars, cart pushers, shoe shiners etc

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2018
safarigirl:
i have never made wrong calculations in politics.

I am not your mate, save your silly banter for kids like you
I am bookmarking and screenshotting your comments so far on this thread, no need to edit or touch anything, i will know.

See you then. Don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by SuperStriker: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2018
NotJustOkay:

where do these foolish thinking come from? Why not check the gap between apc and pdp in the 2015 election in ondo and ekiti? who voted for adeleke in just concluded osun election? Are those ones ibos too? look, I'm a politician myself, no outsider can determine the outcome of election in any region in Nigeria. Why don't you ibos influence votes in the north? Ohaneze said there are 11 million ibos in the north. why did't you give pdp 5 million votes in 2015?

foreigners will alwaysa vote according to the dictate of indigenes. No ibo man dare vote against my party in my polling booth or they are not even allowed to vote.

Seun, INEC to take note of this comment.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by alexvatt(m): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=alexvatt post=71942768]Moreover V.P slot belongs to South West. It will be a disaster to Atiku to pick his vice from another zone.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Buterflyle0: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2018
alexvatt:
Moreover V.P slot belongs to South West. It will be a disaster for Atiku to pick his vice from another zone.

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Fawklicant: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:

SW votes will be split whether Atiku takes a VP from the SW or SE.

He should get a firm grip of the SE & SS.

That's my point of exactly.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2018
gratiaeo:
South West is only dreaming about getting vp position from PDP. I thought yoruba said PDP is dead why are they having multiple orgasm over PDP matter

I think the multiple orgasms is because the SE is about to get screwed over.

You know, upon all the insults and propaganda they've thrown at Buhari, northerners and the yorubas. It would be hilarious actually if Atiku does not choose a SEasterner.

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by SuperStriker: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2018
danie09:
there is a large % of northerners in the south west also.the beggars, cart pushers, shoe shiners etc

Thank God you agree
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by oodualover: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

Yoruba people on Nairaland are childish in reasoning.

They keep shouting 14m without finding what constitutes the 14m.

50% of that 14m are non indigenes.
Says who? Look at 1993 election and tell me how many were non-indigenes. Note that Abiola won just 40 percent of SE votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Atiku Approves N33,000 Minimum Wage For All 100,000 Staff On His Payroll / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? / The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.