Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West (61565 Views)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by arrestdarrester: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are not making sense. You wish to trade VP for Presidency under PMB.

Do you think Atiku would allow his VP to outshine him or work seamlessly with him the way PMB and Osinbajo are doing?

Ogbeni as it stands the SE will not get a shot at Presidency for another 16years unless they align with PMB then they get it in 4 years.

Enjoy your Athiefkulation. grin

SE knows APC are pathological liars. No northern military general that partook of the turbulent '66 - '70 era that will ever hand over power to the SE.

If it is APC's promise it will take for SE to produce the President of this country, then Arsenal must win the CL first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Elliot2(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
milemimi93:
[s][/s]
16yrs of bandage PDP puts u never do u? Ewu
3yrs of zombiesm neva do u? obori, nnama!
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by RTSC: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bashoruntolu:

Yhu are so embarassing. Reap where they did not sow what?
Yhu mention a vibrant southeasterner who vibrated for PDP the way the likes of Fayoshame, Fani-Kayode, and Doyin did this term
How many states in the south west did those people win for pdp?

You don't have a pdp state and you want the VP. Is that how it works?

Even the SE have an apc state, and buhari is still misbehaving.

5 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by alexvatt(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
Daboomb:

Its NEVER gionna happen, mark my words and bookmark this thread till wednesday.

Eitherway, PDP will still lose the election!

Atiku would not make the mistake of picking his VP from the East. He hopes the Votes of the West will tip him over the bar.
WHY?
- SEast has small voting population compared to the West

- He knows the East does not really like the North that much and wont risk the wrath of the SWest

Even if he picks his VP from the SWest, can that person be more "intelligent" than Osinbajo?
The West will stil not vote for Atiku. he is a wanted criminal and the West dont tolerate such scumbags.

Will that mean they would vote for Buhari?
Thats a 50-50 because he is stuck with osinbajo.
A lot of S/Westerners will not vote for Buhari due to his Nepotism, support for the terrorist herdsmen and his fulanisation Agenda.
Ofcourse, the East too will not vote for him anyway.
lies and propaganda.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
kernel001:

Ngige is loved, but APC is a No!.
Dont contradict yourself to sound correct.he won under acn in 2011,apc defeated pdp in last year polls.if ngige is loved,he should be able to organize half of them to vote buhari.nany voters dont vote base on feelings but base on mobilization
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
Humility017:

ibos have suffered in no small way...
how about the python dance...?
how many appointments so far have been ibos?
how about the dollar price rise...how did it benefit the ibo traders?

how about the recent arrest and torture of ibo women all because of biafra protest...?

that's just buhari first tenure...second tenure gonna be worst...
because a loose for atiku gonna be suicide for you guys.

I take comfort in the fact that this time around we shall all enjoy the same pot of soup that Buhari has prepared. The average Igbo will always be ahead no matter what. If we can survive 3 years of total starvation and constant bombardment and still come out strong then a small Buhari is nothing. Despite your Buhari today we have the lowest amount of out of school children. We will do just fine as we have been doing.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by AtikuIsSure(m): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
Empty brains everywhere
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Daewang:
Igbos have been making all the sacrifices for PDP all this while and taking the attacks and insults. The VP position must come to SE or else we destroy everything. I personally would campaign against Atiku let everything burn down. We are not fools.

Now that you people are about to have a taste of your own medicine, you are crying blue murder. They say those who seek equity must do equity. You people hailed the political jobbers who came from no where to hijack PDP from the people who put their lives and resources at stake to save the party which was on its last breath. Now it is your turn to be robbed in broad daylight. The VP will come from southwest and nothing will happen. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Humility017(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
safarigirl:
if Atiku chooses a SW VP he will lose and heaven will not fall.

People are dying in Plateau, Benue and Taraba as well, more people have died in these places than in the East. So, how can a lose for Atiku be suicide for Igbos? Benue and Plateau will be the first states om the map to be wiped out if Buhari wins, not one village in the East

first fulani attack in buhari tenure was a village in enugu close to 200 persons died...and the shameless governor was crying foolishly on tv even declared a 3 days fast...and travelled to Abuja to go laugh with buhari...

just to tell you that no village is far from fulani herdsmen...

5 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by alexvatt(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

And once PDP chooses a VP from the SW then the SE would never smell Presidency or VP for another 16 years. grin

They would be the biggest losers.
lies. south west made GEJ, and south west can actualise Igbo presidency.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by iamJ(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
After hearing arguments, let me say my peace

Atiku will lose the election, bulk of his allege support comes from the East, atiku name and corruption have always been in the same sentence since day1, most people dispise him, Even in his own state he isn't loved, the average northerner loves buhari, because he is humble like them, ask any aboki you know and they will hail buhari

2015 buhari won benue, lost Edo, ekiti, imo, taraba, nasarawa and Abuja, all those states are all now under the control of APC, they haven't lost any state

Do the maths, if you add his newly acquired states, he will beat atiku soundly

Igbos messed up, where is wisdom among your people, APC is bad but they are very straight forward, if you guys behaved, 2023 would have been a banker for you, now atiku is claiming he wants one term, we have heard this line before, even buhari said it, nobody wants to rule in Nigeria for one term, election is over people, buhari has won and I'm happy, na to argue 2023 dey next, I hope for the sake of fairness that igbo get vice then at least

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Sanchez01: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
safarigirl:
you don't know when I got interested in politics, just because I don't come here to argue blindly like most of you does not mean I just got interested
Argue blindly? Lol! You could be loud with your opinions. So if indeed your interest had been tweaked long before now, I sure as hell believe you would have been ranting earlier than now. More so, isn't it obvious just by the way that you can't tell the highest region of registered voters?

In 2015, I calculated that Buhari would win and I stated it repeatedly, even on this site. Most people still think I am a Buhari supporter for telling them the truth. Now, I am calculating based on issues on ground and you think you know more than me because you have been arguing on Nairaland longer than I have?
If you say this, then I'd say you lie. The 2015 projections didn't give Buhari a chance until he got the SW. Well, that is a discussion for another day.

And you think I am arguing based on emotions, why? What would give you that impression? You are the one making the wrong calculations here.
Lol! How am I making the wrong calculations? It is known to every politically conscious Nigerian that the SW plays a major role in swaying electoral decisions compared to other regions in the SOUTH. The SW is tactical, calculative and often times, the king maker in the SOUTH.

1. The SE has 8M registered voters ahead of 2019.
2. The region has the least of registered voters ahead of the election.
3. The SE is pro PDP and highly anti APC
4. With or without the VP slot, the SE will vote the PDP.

Pray tell, IF YOU WERE AN ASPIRANT WITH AN ELECTION TO WIN, WOULD YOU DANGLE THE VP SLOT IN THE DIRECTION OF A REGION SUCH AS THE SE CONSIDERING THE ABOVE?

Buhari is still in pole position to win, but if Atiku makes the gross mistake of handing VP to SW, Voter apathy in the SE will boost Buhari's chances and Atiku will lose resoundingly. You can take that to any bank you wish.
Let me break your heart.

1. That the PDP fielded Atiku means he lost before the election began but then you can't know this.

2. Should Atiku gives the VP slot to the SW, it means he will still fight a little while enjoying the support of the SE, all thanks to the deep hatred of the APC.

3. Should Atiku field a SE VP, it means his political death will be sudden because he will lose the SW gallantly and the SS will be split between both parties, all thanks to the footing of the APC and recent 'transfer' moves.

Atiku doesn't stand a chance against Buhari in the NW. I doubt he'll give Buhari sleepless night in the NC region as well. 2019 won't be a contest. Going by your projections, it would be a murder, a swift one at that.

4 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Kdon2: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Vice Presidency must come to South East or Buhari continue

Then your sorrow continues. 5% to buhari Mtchew
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Buterflyle0: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
kernel001:

The difference between you and I, is that I don't care where the president comes from, provided he's competent, while you champion the "The Lifeless One".

I don't champion any lifeless person. I simply say the truth. What is this truth?

PMB has won 2019 right from 2015.

This mystery will reveal itself to you come 2019.

smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by zombieTRACKER: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yes, most Igbos will never dream of voting for Buhari even with a gun to their forehead, but there are other parties and also an option of boycotting the elections if PDP betrays us and that would be a disaster for Atiku and PDP.
For 16 years of PDP rule, none of the top 2 positions went to the SE despite the unflinching support from the region, now some people are still suggesting rubbish.
I don't know why Yorubas want to reap where they did not sow

So you can't read the thread

Atiku plus any SE VP is a failure
I told you this just yesterday

Are you an APC mole... Do you want Buhari to continue derailing the country...

Ekweremadu is a deputy Senate President
What has it added to your pocket or life

If you see how angry I'm with your comment.. You will delete it immediately

1 Like

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by RTSC: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Humility017:

you don't understand who buhari is in the north...
any man buhari ask the northerners to vote for...they will sheepishly do...
buhari is semi god here in the north.
he is worshipped....

many northern politicians in the APC are hoping to ride on his popularity to power in the forthcoming elections.

should buhari ask the northerners to vote you....they will massively do....

they worship him here....I am in the north...and I know what I am sayn.
I was an inec adhoc staff in the last general election in 2015 in a fulani community.
was serving then

with buhari support tinubu will win massively.
And you think buhari will endorse tinubu? Lol
When all his loyalists hate tinubu's guts.

Even fashola will not endorse tinubu.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Elliot2(m): 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Deowl:
Southwest of course.
Let's be fair.
I am Igbo, but this time around, South west for VP.
Case closed
all dis brown roof ibadan short put atletes masquerading as igbo, na werey o.

2 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

2011 presidential election southeast was 4.9 million for PDP southwest pulled 2.7 million for PDP and 1.3 for for ACN mind you Igbos also voted for PDP in West
lol, so in your shallow opinion, igbos are the largest voters in SW? You think Igbo even participate in Election outside their region? lol, since this Atiku primary, una just dey yarn anyhow, igbo knows nothing about politics, this is what i have learnt so far.

7 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by sogodihno: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Atiku, should chose VP from the SE, the truth is they have worked for it, what then is their reward for sticking with PDP all this years.

But they should ensure they do everything to win too, if not, Osinbajo or Tinubu is coming for presidency in 2023 after Buhari 8 years, if Buhari do 8 years, both PDP and APC will fill in a southerner in 2023, and by that time their is no way PDP can win unless either Osinbajo or Tinubu is not contesting.

I wish Atiku well, but he has a hard choice to make, his best bet is SE but he may not win anyway.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Kdon2: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ganzagangan:
He is aware of the jinxed ones. Their support and patronage would surely make him loose.

He stands a better chance of getting up to 12% of votes if he chooses from the west, with an Eastern VP he would barely scrape 5% as due.

Anyways ATIKU is a loser.

He has already started winning
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Daewang: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
Xda59:

Now that you people are about to have a taste of your own medicine, you are crying blue murder. They say those who seek equity must do equity. You people hailed the political jobbers who came from no where to hijack PDP from the people who put their lives and resources at stake to save the party which was on its last breath. Now it is your turn to be robbed in broad daylight. The VP will come from southwest and nothing will happen. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Sanchez01: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
safarigirl:
use Google, I cannot waste my data to show you what you are too scared to admit.

Like I said, focus on getting anybody to take Niger Delta seriously enough to clean up the mess there. The real losers are those who despite being in the scheme of things, cannot get enough attention to better their lot. The man who thinks himself significant, but doesn't know he is only so because he is the village jester, is one who should be pitied.

The merchant who only is interested in selling his products to the villagers and moving on, does not care if he is given a crown. As long as you give him your money, your crown is a meaningless piece of junk, especially if it belongs to a failed state
How is this relevant to the topic at hand? If this is your rebuttal to what I laid bare before you then you should remain in the Romance section.

I already told you, politics isn't crafted on emotions or sentiments. You are as good as gone the moment you do so. Upon you, have a good night rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by N0favors: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

grin
you’re a fücking idiot with that meme
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by EternalTruths: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You still don't understand anything obviously.

He would focus more on the SW because he feels the SE is already his.

This singular SELFISH action from him would effectively mean the SE would NEVER get a shot at Presidency for another 16 years if not more.

My focus is not on the SW but on the obvious choice he has to selfishly make so he can shore up on votes from the SW which happens to have twice the number of voters the South East has.

Numbers is everything at the polls and he needs those numbers badly grin

Even though he would still not get the needed numbers, he still has to try.

PDP has been forced because of Buhari to field a northerner due to high northern votes. They will also be forced to field a South westerner as VP due to high votes from SW as against the SE.

I am a political genious so don't argue with me in this area. The choices are already well defined cheesy

Out of the 14m registered voters in the South West, what percentage are non indigenes.?

If only you realize that non indigenes constitute half of the registered voters, you won't be deceiving yourself thinking that the 14m are all Yoruba people.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Odingo1: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sanchez01:

Argue blindly? Lol! You could be loud with your opinions. So if indeed your interest had been tweaked long before now, I sure as hell believe you would have been ranting earlier than now. More so, isn't it obvious just by the way that you can't tell the highest region of registered voters?

If you say this, then I'd say you lie. The 2015 projections didn't give Buhari a chance until he got the SW. Well, that is a discussion for another day.

Lol! How am I making the wrong calculations? It is known to every politically conscious Nigerian that the SW plays a major role in swaying electoral decisions compared to other regions in the SOUTH. The SW is tactical, calculative and often times, the king maker in the SOUTH.

1. The SE has 8M registered voters ahead of 2019.
2. The region has the least of registered voters ahead of the election.
3. The SE is pro PDP and highly anti APC
4. With or without the VP slot, the SE will vote the PDP.

Pray tell, IF YOU WERE AN ASPIRANT WITH AN ELECTION TO WIN, WOULD YOU DANGLE THE VP SLOT IN THE DIRECTION OF A REGION SUCH AS THE SE CONSIDERING THE ABOVE?

Let me break your heart.

1. That the PDP fielded Atiku means he lost before the election began but then you can't know this.

2. Should Atiku gives the VP slot to the SW, it means he will still fight a little while enjoying the support of the SE, all thanks to the deep hatred of the APC.

3. Should Atiku field a SE VP, it means his political death will be sudden because he will lose the SW gallantly and the SS will be split between both parties, all thanks to the footing of the APC and recent 'transfer' moves.

Atiku doesn't stand a chance against Buhari in the NW. I doubt he'll give Buhari sleepless night in the NC region as well. 2019 won't be a contest. Going by your projections, it would be a murder, a swift one at that.

Yoruba man stop shamelessly begging for VP position under PDP
, stick with your APC.

Buhari did not win because of SW VP but because the north felt that it is their turn and use violence to take it from Jonathan.

SE;SS;NC; NE is enough to give Atiku and his Igbo VP victory without Yoruba vote, you yorubas should give your vote to APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Malaifia1993: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am a bonafide Christian and will keep tarnishing evil and thieves like Atiku grin
Christian my foot. my dear you don't know who you are if you condemned atiku as evil and praise buhari as saint. if atiku is evil as you say,buhari being vindictive in nature, would have extradited him to USA without going against his business interest in NPA.enjoy your 30k while it last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by technicallyrich(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Daewang:

I hope whoever that person is will eventually let reason prevail.
its their brother no doubt but i hope they treat bussiness as bussiness,afterall tinubu dont give a fuk about yorubas unknown to them but how to maximaze his wealth.
So i belive they will ban him.
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by alexvatt(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
senatordave1:
Your very intelligent and objective.comment more frequently
Liar
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Ganzagangan: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kdon2:

He has already started winning

In yanmmiririineria!
Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Humility017:

first fulani attack in buhari tenure was a village in enugu close to 200 persons died...and the shameless governor was crying foolishly on tv even declared a 3 days fast...and travelled to Abuja to go laugh with buhari...

just to tell you that no village is far from fulani herdsmen...

and since then, how many attacks have there been? Let me also remind you that tens of Fulani men were killed in Abia State following those attacks, many more were chased out of Anambra and Fulani people have gone missing in Enugu.

If the Governor went to cry that is his business, but the people are not cowards. When last did you hear that Fulani people attacked Igbo land? Meanwhile, in the North, at least three times a week there is news of killing and invasions.

You people don't know Easterners. You people think all of us are in this Nigeria together, you don't know some people are here, but are not here. Na 2019 una go know who dey and who no dey this country, Igbo people will scatter everything for PDP, make dem try nonsense

8 Likes

Re: South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West by Onyiridike(f): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Buterflyle0:

With your 7million votes compared to the 14million votes of the SW? grin
You wailers and emotions will never see the reality until it happens.
You are very wrong, SW has about 8 million registered voters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Appointment Of Dead Men Into Boards Of Parastatals: Presidency Explains / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.