Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Please Help Me On This Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me On This Interview Invite (2802 Views)

Who Else Got This Interview Invite / DPR Interview Invite / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by AJVC(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need your help on this interview invite.
Please how genuine is it?

Dear Applicant,
In response to your online application to M.H.S via Linkedln, You're invited to come over for an Interview session with the Human Resource Department of M.H.S on
Wednesday 10/10/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: 4b, Toyin Street, Opposite Victory Home School, Ikeja. Lagos.
Note: Please come along with a hard-copy of your CV.

Note: Do print out this mail or come with it as a prove to be shown at the entrance.

Please someone help me.
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by forreelinc(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
@ajvc what do you want us to help you do? To attend the interview or f*ck the MD on your behalf you need to be more specific
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by AJVC(f): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
forreelinc:
@ajvc what do you want us to help you do? To attend the interview or f*ck the MD on your behalf you need to be more specific

Forreelinc Use your brain for what it is meant for.

Many are mad but few are roaming.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by Dostor: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Run 4 ur life

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by forreelinc(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
AJVC:

Forreelinc Use your brain for what it is meant for.

Many are mad but few are roaming.
If you like no tell us wetin you want, Jobless ho
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
forreelinc:

If you like no tell us wetin you want, Jobless ho
who did this to u man!! U rily need help angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by forreelinc(m): 1:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Miniso:
who did this to u man!!
Ask your father
grin before you go dey end question with exclamation
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 14, 2018
forreelinc:

Ask your father
grin before you go dey end question with exclamation
its not my fault yur living a frustrated life.... grin we have third mainland bridge for pple like u,u cud end yur misery by jumping off the bridge...
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by Emma1Oj(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Nigeria of today 89% of us r just extraordinary and unnecessary aggressive. Question turned to quarrel.
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by forreelinc(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Miniso:
its not my fault yur living a frustrated life.... grin we have third mainland bridge for pple like u,u cud end yur misery by jumping off the bridge...
grin bobo oti frustrate no vex na all I talk na to ask your papa abi e no get answer?
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by bosede345: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Emma1Oj:
Nigeria of today 89% of us r just extraordinary and unnecessary aggressive. Question turned to quarrel.
Emma were you able to attend the interview with Fadac resources? How was it?
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by Emma1Oj(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
bosede345:
Emma were you able to attend the interview with Fadac resources? How was it?
Yes I did! Hmmm its a consulting firm, but it seem, from my view they don't know what they want, they keep inviting pple for interview.
Re: Please Help Me On This Interview Invite by Apination(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2020
AJVC:
Hello everyone, please I need your help on this interview invite.
Please how genuine is it?

Dear Applicant,
In response to your online application to M.H.S via Linkedln, You're invited to come over for an Interview session with the Human Resource Department of M.H.S on
Wednesday 10/10/2018.
Time: 9am.
Address: 4b, Toyin Street, Opposite Victory Home School, Ikeja. Lagos.
Note: Please come along with a hard-copy of your CV.

Note: Do print out this mail or come with it as a prove to be shown at the entrance.

Please someone help me.
Just got a mail from that same address, what's the status of your going there?

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank - Now Highest Paying Bank / Any One With Orwell Test Format? / Wellness Resource Nig.ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.