Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? (6553 Views)

Bodycount:does It Matter For Men? / Ridiculously high Bodycount / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
hi guys,pls which amount of guys is ok for a lady to av sex with before getting married? nd wic number is bad?
ur opinions and contributions are highly welcome

1 Like

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by MissRaine69(f): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
aro1:
hi guys,pls which amount of guys is ok for a lady to av sex with before getting married? nd wic number is bad?

21 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
rily? anyways,thx
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
too small make it 250
MissRaine69:

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by UncleNnamdi: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Body-counts doesn't matter as long as you are not a virgin.

If you want to mind and moralise your sexual life. KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY INTACT.

Period!

17 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
As much as her man if not more lipsrsealed grin

4 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by MissRaine69(f): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
too small make it 250
Does that include 3somes and 4somes?
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

grin grin grin grin

Who counts after 10 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
It is not anybody's business how many bodycounts is okay for a lady.
OP you are a guy and you should be more concerned about your fellow guys and ask them their bodycount.It ain't your business to know or decide the number of bodycounts a lady chooses to have.

This too much scrutiny on the female gender is so annoying.

15 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

#Dead grin grin grin
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
no lipsrsealed
MissRaine69:

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by lawlhee: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=71941154]It is not anybody's business how many bodycounts is okay for a lady.
OP you are a guy and you should be more concerned about your fellow guys and ask them their bodycount.It ain't your business to know or decide the number of bodycounts a lady chooses to have

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
lawlhee:

Very annoying, all their life is to look for ways to scrutinize a lady's life. After all it takes two to tangle, focus on the males and you guys should find a way to better your life than talking about sex and girls all the time. That is why the country is in a mess, the average guy knows about nothing but girls, sex and drugs. Later they will be claiming "head". Head of fish, olodo, morons.

Thank you.
Too much double standard from these folks always focusing on the females yet neglecting the males.

Whatever a lady chooses to do with her life which includes her sexual life is none of their business and their concerns and opinions are inconsequential.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by lawlhee: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Thank you.
Too much double standard from these folks always focusing on the females yet neglecting the males.

Whatever a lady chooses to do with her life which includes her sexual life is none of their business and their concerns and opinions are inconsequential.

There are males who are using their intellect for technological advances, massive beneficial projects for the world but no be these ones their brain no reach that side at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
lawlhee:

There are males who are using their intellect for technological advances, massive beneficial projects for the world but no be these ones their brain no reach that side at all.

Don't mind them.
Instead of them to put their brain in good use they use it to create asinine topics about women.And think they are shaming them by calling them olosho's,newspapers etc.Not knowing that they are exercising their immaturity.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 10, 2018
aro1:
This body count ish is tricky, a lady can have sex with one man 500times with plenty abortions.

another Lady have sex with just 10guys, 30times, how do you count it?

4 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Offpoint: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2018
If I say what my evil mind is pushing me to say to the op I'll get ban till eternity.

The more the body count, the more the experience and the better the act and the deadliest it gets.
that's all I'll say for now
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by samysmoothfresh: 12:28am On Oct 10, 2018
The nairaland feminists have taken over the thread @the two dimwits three places above me

10 Likes

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by MissRaine69(f): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

grin grin grin grin

Who counts after 10 grin grin grin
Averaging here as not sure on specifics grin
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Until she loses count! grin
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 10, 2018
aro1:
Minimum of 500
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2018
OP stop asking us useless questions..
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 10, 2018
aro1:
777, anyways, her past is past, just like yours. Oga leave it alone
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by chiefolododo(m): 4:52am On Oct 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
777, anyways, her past is past, just like yours. Oga leave it alone
hello
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by generationz(f): 5:38am On Oct 10, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
Body-counts doesn't matter as long as you are not a virgin.

If you want to mind and moralise your sexual life. KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY INTACT.

Period!

what if she was raped?

there is nothing wrong with celibacy even after loosing your virginity. you enjoy the same benefits of being a virgin( abstinence) . The only difference is the lack of hymen and little sexual experience
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by generationz(f): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2018
aro1:

its people like you who give yourselves hbp over your girlfriends bodycounts that end up marrying refirmed oloshos

don't even start with the loose vagina thingy. I have heard women brag under anonymity on how their body count is high yet their vagina is very tight. They every talk on how dey lie to their husbands that they have only been with one man.

Me I do not subscribe to living a wayward life all in the name of youthful enjoyment but if you end up with a non virgin lady, as long as you are having sex with her stop worrying about or asking her about her body count. Many ladies are very shy about this things and can't stand the shaming that follows in Africa

what you should be worried about is whether or not this person can remain faithful to me in marriage.

For that aspect, only God almighty knows the depth of the hearts of man and only he can lead you to a good spouse who will give you peace of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2018
Girls Body No get mininum Count It's unlimited
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by balaclava: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Ah!

Most of em gals can't even remember.

They've gone way past counts.

1 Like

Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2018
49-89 is fair

#TeamMarryAVirgin
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2018
Colourich:
This body count ish is tricky, a lady can have sex with one man 500times with plenty abortions.

another Lady have sex with just 10guys, 30times, how do you count it?
ds tru sha,bt do u call 10 guys just?
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2018
dairykidd:
Minimum of 500
rily? ds ur opinion
Re: How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2018
generationz:

its people like you who give yourselves hbp over your girlfriends bodycounts that end up marrying refirmed oloshos

don't even start with the loose vagina thingy. I have heard women brag under anonymity on how their body count is high yet their vagina is very tight. They every talk on how dey lie to their husbands that they have only been with one man.

Me I do not subscribe to living a wayward life all in the name of youthful enjoyment but if you end up with a non virgin lady, as long as you are having sex with her stop worrying about or asking her about her body count. Many ladies are very shy about this things and can't stand the shaming that follows in Africa

what you should be worried about is whether or not this person can remain faithful to me in marriage.

For that aspect, only God almighty knows the depth of the hearts of man and only he can lead you to a good spouse who will give you peace of mind.
thanks,so loose vagina doesn't mean a lady has high body count

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Flaunts His Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Am I the only introvert looking for this kind of girl? (pics) / Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.